因为像你这样的人
Because what happens with someone like you
能够找到一个高价律师
is you get a high-priced lawyer
参与进来然后说我没有按照程序
to come in and say that I didn't follow procedure,
然后整个事情就会被扯到一个流程的问题上
and then the whole thing gets tossed out on a technicality.
你懂我意思吗?
Do you understand?
懂
Yes.
好吧 我去跟他谈谈 看看他有多生气
Ok, I'll talk to him and get a sense of how mad he is.
我猜应该超生气 -要是做多余的事情就射他
Pretty mad, I'd say. - Tries anything, shoot him.
我不会射击 -拿着
I can't shoot... - Take it!
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
嗯…
Um...
对之前我把你敲晕的事我感到抱歉
I'm sorry if I hurt you earlier.
但是我还能多说什么呢?我们能......
But what do you say - could we...
我们能尽量找一个友善的解决办法吗?
Could we work towards an amicable resolution?
什么……他妈的?
What the... - Fuck?!
去吧
Go.
小心
Be careful!
出来 出来 赶紧给我出来
Come out, come out,wherever you are.
哦
Oh!
不要开枪
Don't shoot!
他跑了
He's running!
为什么相同事件要写不同版本的?
Why write a different version of the same events?
哪一个是真的?哪一个是假的?
Which one is true? Which one is the lie?
它们两个相互依存
One of them couldn't exist without the other.
我说的是谋杀 不是文学作品
I'm talking about a murder,not a... a literary device!
验尸官没有下确切的结论
The coroner ruled it inconclusive.
但他不知道那个男孩不会游泳
But he didn't know that the boy couldn't swim.
那个男孩害怕水
He was terrified of water.
你没有在证词中提到这件事
You had it removed from the record.
我父亲干的 为了保护我
My father did. He was protecting me.
还有你的朋友?他也保护了她吗?
And your friend? Did he protect her?
向右走
Go right!
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
我会得到你 是的 我会得到你
# I will have you Yes, I will have you
我会找到方法 我会得到你
# I will find a way and I will have you
就像一只蝴蝶 一只野蝴蝶……
# Like a butterfly A wild butterfly...
滚出来
Get out.
我不会去找警♥察♥的
I-I won't go to the police.
不管你在想什么 请不要
Whatever you're thinking, please... don't.
闭嘴 起来给我走
Just shut up and walk.
走
Walk!
她打了你吗?
Did she do that to you?
这是你做的
You did that.
你袭击了她 记得吗?
You assaulted her, remember?
直接告诉他吧 -告诉我什么?
Just tell him. - Tell me what?!
他当时也在这里
He was here too.
银铃般嗓音的铃鸟
# The silver-voiced bellbirds
白昼的宠儿
# The darlings of daytime
他们在九月份唱着
# They sing in September
五月时的歌♥
# The songs of the May-time
当黑暗来袭时 雷电交加
# When shadows wax strong and the thunderbolts hurtle
它们把恐惧藏在桃木娘的叶子里
# They hide with their fear in the leaves of the myrtle...
继续 说吧 -为什么?
Go on, tell him. - Why?
因为这很重要 -对我来说不重要
Because it matters. - Not to me! It doesn't matter.
他失去了控制 就像你一样
He got out of hand,just like you have.
救命
Help!
桑尼 桑尼 下去
Sunny, get off. Sunny, get off!
救命 帮帮我
Help! Help!
桑尼
Sunny!
下去 救命
Get off! Help!
滚开 桑尼 救救我
Get off, Sunny! Help!
所以你自我防卫杀了他
So you killed him in self-defence.
没有
No.
不完全是
Not exactly.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
把一切都告诉他
Tell him everything.
你不必再为我撒谎了
You don't have to lie for me anymore.
抓住他的手臂 照做!
Grab his arms. Do it!
我隐瞒了真♥相♥ -我们隐瞒了真♥相♥
I covered it up. - WE covered it up.
但现在不需要了
But not anymore.
真♥相♥需要被告知
The truth needs to be told.
他还活着
He's alive.
他还活着
He's alive!
他还活着
He's alive!
他死了
He's gone.
我找到了一种弃暗投明的方法
I found a way to step out of the shadows and into the light.
我们回到房♥子里 我向父亲解释了一切
We went back to the house and I explained everything to Father.
我告诉他 桑尼袭击了我
I told him that Sunny attacked me.
我让他信服
And I made him believe it was true
这样他就能保护我
so that he would protect me.
他保护你了吗?
And did he protect you?
是的
Yes.
在她告诉她父亲之后
And after she told her father,
他们编造了一个全新的故事 说那是一场意外
they made up a whole new story and said it was an accident.
而我不得不随声附和
And I had to go along with the whole fucking thing.
这他妈和我有什么关系?
What the fuck's this got to do with me?!
我告诉过你 她需要观众
I told you,she needs an audience.
哦 现在不行 演出结束了
Oh, not now. The show's over.
你知道的太多了 -你可以阻止她
And you know too much. - You could stop her.
我不想阻止她
I don't want to stop her.
你的DNA
Your DNA.
她的瘀伤 -他妈的骗子
Her bruises. - Fuckin' liars!
这对警♥察♥来说已经足够了
It's just enough for the police
把你当成一个暴♥力♥性侵犯者
to buy you as a violent sexual predator.
你怎么能心安理得?
How do you fuckin' live with yourself?!
现在你知道结局了 我希望你不要失望
Now you know the end. I hope you're not disappointed.
这并不是一个“积极向上”的结局
It's not exactly an 'up' ending.
最好的朋友
Best friend.
“一开始 只是我们的驾驶课 ”
"At first, it was just us - a driving lesson.
“但后来我们决定去游泳 ”
"But then we decided to go swimming.
“我们改变了路线”
"We turned at the track,
“到通向湖的那条路上”
"the one that leads to the lake,
“就在那我们看见了他”
"and that's where we saw him.
“我永远不会忘记发生了什么 ”
"I'll never forget what happened.
“我们漂浮在浮筒上”
"We were floating around on the pontoon.
“我记得他跳入水中”
"I remember him diving into the water.
“但他没能浮起来换气”
"But he never came up for air."
“他就消失了”
"He just vanished."
为什么你的朋友没有发表声明?
Why isn't there a statement from your friend?
因为他们相信我 -我不相信你
Because they believed me. - I don't believe you.
你需要更多的证据
You're gonna need more evidence than that.
我知道你杀了他
I know you killed him.
我知道
I know it.
但我无法理解的是
But what I can't understand
为什么你要写一本关于这件事的书
is why you would write a book about it.
马克·巴顿 那个真正的男孩
Mack Barton, the real boy.
15岁 是安格斯的兄弟 基思和朱迪的儿子
15 years old. Brother to Angus, son to Keith and Judy.
你用权力让那家人破产
You have the power to give the family closure.
你是否杀了马克·巴顿?
Did you kill Mack Barton?
你要么起诉我
You charge me
要么让我走
or you let me go.
你是为她而作 不是吗?那本书?
It's for her,isn't it? The book?
哦 祝贺你——你读过了题词 做得很好
Oh, congratulations - you've read the dedication. Well done.
实际上我找错谈话对象了
I'm actually talking to the wrong person.
我应该和她谈话
I should be talking to her.
如果你见到你的朋友 告诉她我想和她谈话
If you see your friend, tell her that I'd like to speak to her.
好的 如果我见到她的话
Yeah, if I see her.
他读了你的书
He read your book.
投诉了你
Made a complaint.
电影精选列表