这不仅仅是《铃鸟的忠告》
I mean, it's not The Bellbird's Warning,
这就是阳春白雪啊
but it's brilliantly crafted.
也许下次你会得到你应得的奖
Maybe next time you'll get what you deserve.
比如 普利策
A Pulitzer.
她讨厌赞美
She hates praise.
我喜欢赞美
I love praise.
我要进去了
I'm going inside.
下一部小说让她很焦灼 -真的吗?
Second novel syndrome. - Is that what it is?
我能听到
I can hear you!
我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry.
她有点让我分心
She's a bit distracting.
我做不到
I can't do it.
去告诉她 我来弄这些
Go and tell her. I'll finish off here.
你是我的妄想
# You are an obsession
我无法入睡 我是你的所有物
# I cannot sleep I am your possession
在你脚下含苞待放
# Unopened at your feet
无法保持平衡
# There's no balance
更没平等可言
# No equality
我还是不接受失败
# Be still I will not accept defeat
我会得到你 是的 我会得到你
# I will have you Yes, I will have you
我会想方设法得到你
# I will find a way and I will have you
像一只蝴蝶 一只野蝴蝶
# Like a butterfly A wild butterfly
我将捕获你并收藏
# I will collect you and capture you
你是我的妄想 你是我的妄想
# You are an obsession You're my obsession
你想和我扮演的谁翻云覆雨?
# Who do you want me to be to make you sleep with me?
你是我的妄想 你是我的妄想
# You are an obsession You're my obsession
你想和我扮演的谁翻云覆雨?
# Who do you want me to be to make you sleep with me?
我们与水交融
# I feed you I drink you
日日夜夜
# By day and by night
我需要你 我需要你
# I need you I need you
在阳光下或烛光下
# By sun or candlelight
你说你想离开
# You protest You want to leave
留下吧 没有其他选择
# Stay Oh, there's no alternative
你的脸再次浮现
# Your face appears again
我看到了美也闻到了危险的气息……
# I see the beauty there, but I see danger...
晚安
Goodnight.
陌生人当心
# Stranger beware
在你赤♥裸♥的梦中……
# A circumstance in your naked dreams...
我以为你会告诉她的
I thought you were going to tell her.
我试过了
I tried.
所以她实际上已经读过了
So she has actually read it.
你说得对 我不该让她留下来的
You were right. I should never have let her stay.
我们是一根线上的蚂蚱
I'm in a hole with your advance.
我需要这本书
I need this book.
而她妨碍了你
And your beautiful liar is getting in the way.
所以除非你告诉她…
So unless you tell her...
我会的
I will.
我去跟她说
I'll do it.
我现在只需要平静的情绪和安静的环境
I just need peace and quiet right now.
你别理解错我的意思
You're taking it the wrong way.
我理解错了?那我应该怎么理解?
The wrong fucking way? Which way should I take it?
关于阁楼里的家伙和那幅画的故事是什么?
What's that story about the guy in the attic and the painting?
肖像画褪色暗淡之后 他变年轻了?
He gets younger as the portrait withers and dies?
道林·格雷 -是的 道林·格雷
Dorian Gray. - Yes, Dorian Gray.
因为我就是那副该死的暗淡的画像
'Cause I'm the withering fucking portrait.
你只是在经历一段艰难的时期
You're just going through a rough patch.
哦 你可真会说 你应该给我写个礼品卡
Oh, how fucking reassuring! You should write gift cards.
你的写作又怎么样了呢?
So how's the writing coming on?
很好 -他可不这么说
It's fine. - That's not what he said.
是吗?他说什么?-他说你进入了瓶颈期
Yeah? What'd he say? - He said you're struggling.
或许我有点 成名后多少都会这样
Well, maybe I am a little bit. It's normal after such success.
“成名后多少都会这样 ”
"That's normal after such success."
这次你想要多少?
How much you want this time?
我不想要你的钱 -那好 你想要什么 说出来
I don't want your money. - Well, what, then? Say it.
这就是一个错误 你应该走了
This was a mistake. You should go.
你不需要纠结
You don't have to struggle.
调大声点
Turn it up!
要求真多
So demanding.
啊
Ahhh!
没事的 我搞得定 我搞得定
It's alright, I've got it. I've got this.
让我们来谈谈这个故事
Let's talk about the story.
两个女孩 一个男孩
Two girls, a boy.
男孩死了 -嗯 她们谋杀了他
The boy dies. - Mmm. They murder him.
我想给你读一段评论
I'd like to read you a passage for comment.
好的
Of course.
你做了不少功课嘛
Hey, you've done your research.
是的 发生了意外
Mmm. Yeah, there was an accident.
一个男孩死在你的地盘上了
A boy died on your property.
是的 没错
Yeah, true.
而你写的是一个被谋杀的男孩
And you write about a murdered boy.
一切都合情合理 -一切?
Everything's fair game. - Everything?
还有相关的所有人
And everyone.
别说话
Don't.
第一个原则
Ground rule number one -
我需要工作
I need to work.
所以没有酗酒狂欢了
So there is no more boozy soirees -
我每天需要六个小时的安静时间
I need six hours of quiet every day.
不再有酗酒狂欢 -也没有音乐了
No more boozy soirees. - And no more music.
拜托 这不公平 -不行
Come on, that's not fair. - Uh-uh-uh!
好吧 没有音乐 -很好
Fine. No music. - Good.
如果我听到你们中的任何一个人的声音 你就给我滚
If I hear so much as a peep out of either of you, you're out.
你明白了吗?
You got it?
明白了
Got it.
很好
Good.
我只是去跑步
I'm just going for a run.
你很有劲头
You're keen.
你想做点什么吗?
You want to do something?
每天6小时
Six hours a day.
太昂贵了
Just so precious.
是的
Yeah.
我就躺在这里什么也不做
I'm just gonna lie here and do nothing.
他妈的
Fuck!
有一条死蛇
There's a dead snake.
我该怎么用呢?
How can I use that?
有一条蛇
There's a snake...
嘿 嘿 听着 伙计 伙计
Hey. Hey, listen, mate. Mate.
我不确定那天我是否冒犯了你
I'm not sure if I offended you the other day,
但如果我冒犯你了 我道歉 好吗?
but if I did,I'm really sorry, Ok?
我从城里来 我不是
I'm from the city. I'm not...
得小心蛇
Got to be careful of snakes.
当然
Definitely.
不是这里
Not here.
是那里 你来的地方
Back there, where you came from.
那两个女孩
Those two girls.
两条蛇
Fuckin' snakes.
什么?什么?
What? What?
你告诉她们我讨厌蛇
You tell 'em I hate snakes.
把它们的头砍下来
Cut their heads off.
他妈的
Fuck!
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
我不会偷看的
I won't look over your shoulder.
我只是静静地……
I will just quietly...
静静地 悄悄地把它放在这
quietly, quietly drop that there.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
坐这儿
Sit with me.
出版商怎么回事?
So what's with the publisher?
不知道
Don't know.
他似乎对我有迷之自信
He seems self-entitled to me.
嗯
Mmm.
一旦你了解了他 就会觉得他人很好而且很聪明
Pretty nice and smart,once you get to know him.
电影精选列表