好吧 我不会了解他的 -谢谢
Well, I won't get to know him. - Thanks.
我怀念这儿的一切
I've missed this.
我也是
Me too.
我准备要卖♥♥掉房♥产
I'm going to sell the property.
你不能这么做
You can't!
我几乎从来没有回来过这里
I hardly ever come here...
这儿有太多故事了
and there's too much history.
所以我会分给你一些钱
So I'm going to give you some money.
你可以回到学校
You can go back to school.
重新开始你的生活了
You set yourself up.
那个...
That...
乡下…
country...
的混♥蛋♥
fuckface
向我扔了一条死蛇
threw a dead snake at me.
应该扔条活的
It could have been alive.
你知道 它还没有结束
It's not finished, you know.
当然没有
Course it's not.
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey, you Ok?
我很不好
I'm far from Ok.
嘿 抱歉我……笑了
Hey, sorry for... for laughing.
他向我扔了一条死蛇
He threw a dead snake at me!
他妈的 这就是这儿的人打招呼的方式?
What the fuck?! Is that a thing out here?
不 我记得应该不是
No, not that I remember.
哦 他也叫你蛇 想把你的头砍下来 你看着办吧
Oh, he called you a snake too. Wants to cut your head off, FYI.
迷人 -我们有点故事 所以
Charming. - We have history, so...
天啊 不 真的吗? -不是那种故事
Oh, God, no. Really?! - Not that kind of history!
不管怎样 我有一些东西会让你高兴起来
And anyway, I've got something that's gonna cheer you up.
把一条蛇扔向你真的让人一下就软了
Having a snake thrown at you is a bit of a boner killer.
我不是那个意思
I don't mean that.
我是说这个
I mean this.
文章?-是的
Pages? - Yeah.
好吧 这是一个开头
Well, it's the beginning of something.
他不喜欢 -放松点 好吗?
He hates it. - Oh, relax, will you?
怎样?
Well?
来吧 别吊我们胃口
Well, come on. Don't hold us in suspense.
这玩意不太上我的心头
It's not landing for me.
真的吗?-他是什么意思?
Really? - What does he mean?
不好意思 这是什么意思?
Sorry, what does that mean?
这意味着我能看到潜力
It means I can see potential.
两个女人…
Two women...
一个黑暗的秘密 一个星期
..a dark secret,away for the week.
一个作家和她的出版商男朋友 这点你有点厚脸皮
One a writer with a publisher boyfriend - cheeky.
另一个是缪斯 -但是?
The other, a muse. - But?
它缺乏那种原始的情感上的诚实
It lacks that raw emotional honesty
你的读者期待的就是这些东西
that your readers have come to expect.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
第二部小说综合征 -那么故事怎么结束?
Second novel syndrome. - So how does it end?
现在 我正在考虑死亡
Right now, I'm thinking of a death.
缪斯的死亡?-出版商的
The muse? - The publisher.
我自己的
My own.
天哪 我们现在能休闲会儿吗?
God, can we have some fun now?
什么事让她这么久?-她生你的气
What's taking her so long? - She's angry at you.
天啊 这是真的吗?
Holy Jesus! Is that real?
是的 它已经上膛了
Yeah, and it's loaded.
以防我们遇到不想见到的当地人或蛇
In case we meet any unwanted locals or snakes.
她是个很好的射手
She's a great shot.
哦 看看她 她享受观众的目光
Oh, look at her. She loves an audience.
你对她的保护欲很强 -总得有人这样
You're very protective of her. - Somebody has to be.
我可以控制自己
I can control myself.
这很有趣 因为大多数男人更喜欢她 你知道的
That's interesting, 'cause most men prefer her, you know.
我的父亲 是其中一个
My father, for one.
他叫她小铃鸟
He called her his little bellbird.
你对此生气吗?
And that makes you angry?
你就希望我生气 不是吗?
You'd love that, wouldn't you?
下一分钟 我们将在泥巴里扭打
Next minute,we'll be mud-wrestling.
不应该啊 你拥有一切 她一无所有
It shouldn't, you know. You have everything and she has nothing.
好的 那么
Ok, so...
你得把它点在你的肩膀上
you've got to jam it into your shoulder really tight.
不要把注意力集中在枪管的尖端 集中在这里
Now, don't focus on the tip of the barrel - focus here.
明白了吗?-我明白了
Got it? - I got it!
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about before.
我喜欢那文章 好吗?-不 你不喜欢
I like the pages, Ok? - No, you don't.
没关系 它们很烂
Anyway, it's Ok. They're shit.
来吧
Come on.
他妈的
Fuck!
真棒 -让我来
Attaboy! - Let me.
我说过了吧 要垫在肩膀上
Told you - it's all in the shoulder.
你的脚怎么了?
What happened to your foot?
我刚踩到一块玻璃 没什么
I just stepped on a piece of glass. It's nothing.
你兵荒马乱了 不是吗?
You're in the wars, aren't you?
别担心 我会保护你的
Don't worry, I'll protect you.
你知道为什么布奇·卡西迪喜欢扔蛇吗?
Do you know why Butch Cassidy likes to throw snakes?
有故事 -是的 确实有
There's history. - Yep, there certainly is.
我们14岁 -在这里
We were 14... - We were here.
就像我们现在一样
Just as we are now.
他的弟弟 桑尼 正站在岸边
Sunny, his younger brother, was standing over there on the shore
他试着游向我们
and he tried to swim out to us.
但他没有成功
But he didn't make it.
实际上 他 -他淹死了
Actually, he... - He drowned.
就这么淹死了?
He just drowned?
你不能去救他?
You couldn't jump in and save him?
看起来不是那么远
Doesn't seem like it's that far.
我们试过了 但是……一切都发生得太快了
We tried, but... No, it all just happened so quickly.
好了 这就是那个故事
Well, that's the story.
不 这不仅仅是一个故事 而是事实
No, it's not just a story. It's a statement of fact.
我还被警♥察♥叫去做了一个证词
You know, I gave a statement to the police.
父亲帮我们解决了问题
Father helped us sort it out.
所以你认识他
So you knew him.
什么?
What?
那天 我们来的时候
The other day on the road, when we arrived.
你表现得好像你不认识他 但你其实认得
You acted like you didn't know him, but you did.
如果我没记错的话
You know,if I remember correctly,
我是在防止你做傻事
I was protecting you from yourself.
“你知道为什么”
"You know why...
“他喜欢扔蛇吗?”
"he likes to throw snakes?
“因为有过节 ”
"Because there's history."
妈的
Fuck you!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你的衣服真是贵
You have such expensive taste.
让我看看 嗯
Let me see. Um...
这个呢?
What about this one?
很贵
It's expensive.
你生气了
You're angry.
没有
No.
这是麦奎因的 送给你
It's McQueen. You should have it.
反正你穿上会更好看
It's gonna look better on you anyway.
谢谢
Thanks.
裙子真漂亮
Nice dress.
她知道你拿了这条裙子吗?
Does she know you have it?
现在你最想看到的是什么?
Now, what's the one thing that you want to see most of all?
我没有时间玩游戏
I don't have time for games.
想想看啊 小迷弟
Think about it, fanboy.
我知道所有的尸体都埋在了哪里
I know where all the bodies are buried.
哦 天哪 这味道
Oh, God, that smell.
和以前一模一样
It's exactly the same.
我能感觉到他在看着我们
I can feel him watching us.
我也感觉到了
I can too.
为什么窗户都被木板封住了?
Why are the windows all boarded up?
我不知道 可能是别人在他死后封上的吧
I don't know. It was probably done after his death.
与世隔绝 与粉丝们隔绝
Keep out the elements, fans.
电影精选列表