像是神龛?-更像个坟墓
Like a shrine? - More like a tomb.
啊
Ah!
看
Look.
我的青春
My youth.
所以那是真的 -什么真的?
So it's true. - What's true?
他最爱的是你 -你为什么这么说?
You were his favourite. - Why do you say that?
这是他的影子 对吧?
That's him in the reflection,right?
他总是说我命中注定是伟大的
He always said I was destined for greatness.
我傻傻地相信了他
Stupidly, I believed him.
你是服务员 对吗?
You're a waitress, aren't you?
我被解雇了 所以准确地说我什么都不是
I got fired, so technically I'm nothing.
你肯定擅长一些什么
I'm sure you're good at something.
是的
Yeah.
擅长生活在伟大之人的阴影下
Living in the shadow of greatness.
没有太阳就没有影子
There is no sun without shadow.
加缪说过
Camus said that.
去他妈的的加缪
Fuck Camus.
是的 去他妈的加缪
Yeah. Fuck Camus.
不过她倒是同意加缪的观点
Although she would agree with him.
这个老男人也是
So would the old man.
他利用了他那充满阳光的名人效应
He used his...sunny powers of celebrity
帮助我们解决了这个死掉的男孩的问题
to help us with the dead boy problem.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
什么 他为了你撒谎了?-那是丑闻
What, he lied for you? - El scandalo.
她说那是个意外
She said it was an accident.
你说那是个意外 而她回避了这个问题
You said it was an accident. She avoided the question.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在照亮伟大之人的阴影
I'm shining light on the shadow of greatness.
那如果这不是意外……
So, if it wasn't an accident...
发生了什么?
what happened?
你为什么不问问她呢?当你问的时候……
Why don't you ask her? And while you're at it...
问问她关于她的回忆录的事
ask her about her memoir.
相比某些兜售谎言的骗子 你看起来相当不起烟
For someone who trades in lies, you're pretty dim.
你是说她没有写过那本书吗?
Are you saying she didn't write the book?
键盘上的嗒嗒声 嗯?
Tap-tap-tap on the keyboard. Hmm?
制♥造♥那种声音很简单
Pretty easy to make that sound.
你可真♥他♥妈♥让人不可置信
You're un-fucking-believable.
你别嘲笑我 -看看你
Don't you laugh at me. - Look at you.
你穿着她的衣服 说她的故事
You're wearing her dress,claiming her story.
去你♥妈♥的♥ -你甚至想揍我
Fuck you. - You even tried to hit on me.
我不想看见你
I don't want you.
在我把你的脸砸烂之前
I want you to get the fuck out
给我滚出去
before I smash your fucking face in.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
我不信
I don't believe it.
很好 因为这不是真的
Good, because it's not true.
她嫉妒你 -她一直都是
She's jealous of you. - She always has been.
我对你说 不要相信她
I said to you, don't trust her.
但你没有 你就像一只卡♥通♥漫画里的狼
But no, you're like a cartoon wolf.
她的生活一团糟 这不是我的错
It's not my fault her life's a fucking mess.
宿醉 一事无成
The hangovers, the losers!
然后 就在她认为会发生些什么事情的时候
And then, just when she thinks something's going to happen...
富兰克林
Franklin...
桑尼
Sunny.
你好?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
你想做什么?
What do you want?
嘿 我 我不是来引战的
Hey, I... I don't want a fight.
看起来你想
Seems like you do.
我只是想找出真♥相♥
Just trying to figure out the truth.
关于?
About?
你的兄弟
Your brother.
我觉得她在写关于他的事
I think she's writing about him.
这是一个自♥由♥的国家
It's a free country.
他是淹死在湖里了吗?
Did he drown in the lake?
你知道我们为什么叫他桑尼吗?
Do you know why we called him Sunny?
他很怕水 他不会游泳
He was fuckin' terrified of water. He couldn't swim.
就像太阳舞小子一样 那是他的小名
Like the Sundance Kid. That was his nickname.
我应该跟他一起去的
I should've been there for him.
但话说回来 你又能伸张多少正义?
How much justice can you afford?
在这个地方 就没有什么正义可言
That's how it goes round here.
你忘了吗?慢跑对身体不好
Didn't you get the memo? Jogging can kill.
我要回城去了
I'm heading back to the city.
什么?又怎么了?
What? What's wrong now?
只是困惑 -关于什么?
Just confused. - About?
我们 你 还有一切
Us. You. Everything.
我不敢相信你还在纠结那件事
You know, I can't believe you're still going on about it.
我和布奇·卡西迪交谈过
I spoke with Butch Cassidy.
所以呢?
So?
他告诉我他的兄弟不会游泳
He tells me his brother couldn't swim.
如果他不能游泳 他在水中做什么?
If he couldn't swim, what was he doing in the water?
他是一个好色的男孩 我不知道
He was a horny boy. I don't know.
那孩子到底怎么了?
What happened to the kid?
你知道吗?
You know what?
也许我需要另一个出版商
Maybe I need a different publisher,
一个相信我的
one that believes in me.
你就不要回去了
Why don't you stay out here?
我真希望有蛇咬你一口
I hope a snake does bite you.
听说过“一件艺术品是一种忏悔吗?”
Ever heard the expression "A work of art is a confession?"
没有
No.
猜猜是谁说的
Guess who said that.
幸运小甜饼?
Fortune cookie?
阿尔贝·加缪 我很惊讶你竟然不知道
Albert Camus. I'm surprised you didn't know that.
是啊 去他妈的加缪
Yeah, well, fuck Camus.
我为什么要写一份忏悔书 还把它藏在一个故事里?
Why would I write a confession and hide it in a story?
我不知道 这就是我想要搞清楚的
I don't know. That's what I'm trying to get straight.
好吧 我不认为它是个忏悔录 你说呢?
Well, it wouldn't be much of a confession, would it?
除非它有些别的寓意
Not unless there's another reason.
但是 你“不接吻”所以也不会说吧
But then,you don't kiss and tell.
那要看情况了 -是吗?
Well, that depends. - On?
接吻
The kiss.
“我是在改革公开化后的莫斯科 ”
"I was in Moscow after Glasnost.
“这样的富有和贫穷”
"Such wealth and poverty,
“一切都脱离了规则”
"all entirely without rules.
“腐♥败♥一触即发 ”
"A powder keg of depravity.
“我住在一家旅馆里 ”
"I was staying in a hostel
“在火车站附近 ”
"near the train station.
“我的钱花光了 没人知道 ”
"I'd run out of money,knew no-one.
“但我想 像我这样的女孩总能找到”
"But I thought, a girl like me can always find
“用武之地”
"the sharp edge of a knife."
所以我找到了一个地下俱乐部
So I found an underground club.
一个被遗弃的旅馆
It was some abandoned remnant of a hotel -
到处都是寡头和妓♥女♥
it was full of oligarchs and hookers.
“俄♥罗♥斯♥旅馆”
The Hotel Rossiya.
我跳舞 他们给我什么我喝什么
I danced and I drank whatever they gave me.
然后我就离开了
And then I wasn't in the Hotel Rossiya anymore...
我也不继续跳舞了
..and I wasn't dancing.
当我醒来的时候
When I woke up,
我所能看到的只有一片森林
all I could see was a forest.
树木和阴影
Trees and shadows.
我周围有很多阴影
There were lots of shadows moving around me,
到处都是手电筒的光
with torchlights.
他们推着我向前走
And they were pushing me forward.
其中一个人钳住我的手
One of them, he took my hand.
另一个 他脱♥光♥了我的衣服
The other, he stripped me naked.
他把我按在地上 他把我的腿分开
He forced me onto the ground and he spread my legs.
冷杉的的落叶
My whole body burned
刺得我全身发烫
from the fallen needles of the fir trees.
它们一丝一丝划开我的皮肤
They were cutting into my skin.
然后我感到了第一个阴影
And then I felt the first shadow.
电影精选列表