谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我没什么闲功夫 我还有媒体采访旅行
I don't have much time. Press tours.
你是个大忙人
You're in demand.
是啊 忙的脚不沾地
Yeah, it's nonstop.
你坐那儿
You sit there.
我需要调一下收音音量
I just need a level for sound.
一 二 三 -完美
One, two, three. - Perfect.
我一般在采访中表现都不怎么样
I'm terrible at interviews.
我们都有职业病 对吧?
Occupational hazard for both of us, right?
我有件事要坦白
I have something to confess.
我是你的超级粉丝 你介意给我签下名吗?
I'm a big fan. Would you mind signing my copy?
当然
Of course.
嗯那么…
Erm...
你想让我写些什么?
what would you like me to write?
你随意
You're the writer.
好了
There you go.
“没有读者就无法写作”
"Can't write without a reader.
“这就像接吻——你不能一个人完成 ”
"It's precisely like a kiss - you can't do it alone."
有意思 那么 你怎么看接吻的呢?
Cute. So, who do you regard with a mutual kiss?
我不接吻所以没法说
I don't kiss and tell.
好的
Ok.
你的第一本书
Your first book,
是一本获了奖的 充斥着性♥欲♥的回忆录
an award-winning,sexually charged memoir.
你的第二本书 则是一个完全不同的故事
Your second, something entirely different...
讲述一个被杀的男孩的故事
the story of a murdered boy.
分秒之间
THE SECOND
洛杉矶时报的图书奖 -干的漂亮
The LA Times Book Prize - quite a win!
恭喜你 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
那么 作为一个文学界宠儿 感觉如何?
So, how does it feel to be a literary darling?
我会尽量不去想它 亲爱的
I'm trying not to think about it, darling.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥称其为“一部香艳且具有革新性的回忆录”
The Times called it "an erotic and audacious memoir".
你会怎么说呢?
What do you call it?
我的一生
Uh, well... my life.
接下来做什么 改编电影?写另一本书?
..what's next, a film adaptation? Another book?
嗯 我这周被我的出版人绑♥架♥了
Well, I've been kidnapped by my publisher for the week.
他是戴着玳瑁眼镜的抖S
He's a total sadist in tortoiseshell glasses.
他不会
And he's not go...
直到我出下本书之前他不会放过我的
He's not gonna let me go until I give him the next book.
那么 一周都要聚精会神?
A week of no distractions, then?
嗯……可能一周或两周
Uh... maybe one or two.
来吧出来 伸个懒腰
Come on, hop out. Stretch your legs.
不 我在这等你
No, I'm waiting.
最后一通电♥话♥
Last one.
你真令我骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你会惊奇地发现我其实没有那么多公共关系的客户
You'd be amazed how many clients I have that cannot do PR.
你说我是妓♥女♥?
You calling me a whore?
是的 有那么一点像
Yeah, a little.
感谢上帝 有你一个就够我受的了
Thank God there's one of you.
你看 写那本书的女人是在这里长大的
You know, the woman who wrote that book grew up around here.
她的父亲写了《铃鸟的忠告》
Her father wrote The Bellbird's Warning.
是的 我知道
Yeah, yeah. I know.
你就是她
You're her!
“银铃般嗓音的铃鸟”
"The silver-voiced bellbirds
“白昼的宠儿”
"The darlings of daytime
“它们在九月的时候唱着五月的歌♥ ”
"They sing in September the songs of the May-time
“当黑暗来袭雷电交加之时”
"When shadows wax strong and thunderbolts hurtle
“他们撒谎…”——躲藏
"They lie..." - Hide.
他们躲藏起来
They hide.
“它们躲在恐惧里 ”
"They hide with the fear..."
它们的恐惧 -在它们的恐惧里
Their fear. - With their fear.
“在桃木娘的叶子里 ”——哦 别背了
"In the leaves of the myrtle." - Oh, stop it.
我爱死你父亲的书了 -是的
I love your father's book. - Yes.
这一直是我最喜欢的 -我不在乎
It's my all-time favourite. - I don't care.
好吧 这是我第二……-是的
Ok, it's my second... - Yes.
喜欢的 -我不在乎
..favourite. - I don't care.
好吧 我很在乎
Well, I do care.
在这里 看到这片风景……
Being out here,seeing this landscape...
让我兴奋
gets me hard.
让我很兴奋
Gets me hard.
哇
Whoa.
你认为我应该下车吗?-不 不要
Do you think I should get out? - No, don't.
你的另一个粉丝?-并不是
Another one of your fans? - Just no.
嘿 快走
Oi, move!
别傻了 -我?
Don't be an idiot. - Me?
因为这儿的乡下人
Well, because country people out here...
是不一样的 他们很有礼貌
You know, it's different. They're polite.
那真是太有礼貌了
That's real fuckin' polite.
嘿 快走
Hey, move!
走啊
Move!
他想耍你 拜托别这样
He wants a rise out of you. Please don't.
别理他
Just don't give it to him.
他在做什么?
What's he doing?!
你是聋哑人吗?
Are you deaf and dumb?
快走吧 -嘿
Just go. - Hey!
我记下你的车牌号♥了 你小心点
I've got your number. You're a hazard!
走吧 -白♥痴♥
Just go. - Idiot!
我已经把管家打发走了 这样我们就不会被打扰了
I've sent the caretaker away so we won't be disturbed.
我知道他卖♥♥了很多书 但是……
I know he sold a lot of books, but...
这是家族财产 我母亲家给的
Family money. My mother's side.
她是什么样的人?-她在我五岁的时候去世了
What was she like? - She died when I was five.
那是他的书房♥ 我们
That's his study. We...
我们不去那里
We don't go in there.
它锁着
It's locked.
它总是锁着
It's always locked.
啊
Huh!
高兴吗?-非常高兴
Happy now? - Very happy.
那是谁?-嗯?
Who's that? - Hmm?
你和那个辣妹懒洋洋地半裸着躺在那里
You and the hottie lolling about half-naked.
哦 她谁都不是
Yeah, she's no-one.
有点灰尘
Bit dusty.
他死后我就没回家过 所以……
I haven't been home since he died, so...
就是这个
And there it is.
我讨厌那声音
I hate that sound.
他们说铃鸟的叫声实际上是一种警告 这是真的吗?
Is it true that the bellbird's call is actually a warning?
如果一个房♥地♥产♥经纪人想要卖♥♥给你
Any time a real estate agent tries to sell you
一套堪称铃鸟叫声之“天堂”的房♥子时
a parcel of paradise with those beautiful bellbird calls,
赶紧跑
don't walk - run.
卖♥♥方的人在骗你入坑?-没错
It's a trap? - Exactly.
可 铃鸟看起来无害
You know, the bell miner - it looks harmless enough
但是它们会把周围的一切都杀了 直到周遭荒芜
but they kill everything around them until there's nothing left.
这叫枯梢症
It's called dieback.
你父亲的名声也是个骗局吗?
Was your father's fame a trap?
什么?
Sorry?
要摆脱你父亲的光环是否很难呢?
Was it hard to live up to?
当一个人受到如此普遍的爱戴时
Any time someone's so universally loved,
你没得选择
you don't have a choice.
你走在被无限拉长的暗影里
You walk in a long shadow.
怎么了?
What?!
不要总是边操边掐我脖子
Don't always want to be fucked and choked at the same time.
你回忆录里可不是这么说的
Not what it says in your memoir.
你抓了我
You scratched me.
他妈的 -抱歉
Fuck! - Sorry.
能从他们童年的一首歌♥开始吗?
Could it begin with a song from their childhood?
因为这他妈才是问题
'Cause that's the fucking problem.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
她在那里
There she is.
有时候我不想成为她
Sometimes I don't want to be her.
你有9条新的语♥音♥信息
You have nine new voice messages.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我不知道为什么我打不通
I don't know why I can't get through.