不管怎样 我坐上了10点钟的公共汽车
Anyway, I'm arriving on the 10 o'clock bus.
我等不及要见你了
I-I can't wait to see you.
嘿 你能开那辆老车来接我吗?
Hey, will you pick me up in the old car?
好的 再见
Ok, bye.
它们隐匿于恐惧
# They hide with their fear
在桃木娘的叶子里
# In the leaves of the myrtle.
你偷的?-他给我的
Did you steal them? - He gave them to me.
他爱我 -恶心
He loves me. - Gross!
哪一个好?
Which one?
星星的 对
Stars. Yeah.
我不知道她为什么要现在来
I don't know why she's gotta come now.
非要在这几周 非要这周 这个“无名小卒”
Of all the weeks,this week. This "no-one".
因为她其实不是什么无名小卒
Well, because she's not no-one.
而且 你知道 我已经好几年没见到她了
And, you know,I haven't seen her for years.
你也会这么对待你的朋友的
You'd do the same for one of your friends.
不 我不会
No, I wouldn't.
也许 这就是为什么你没朋友
Maybe... that's why you haven't got any.
我就是一个孤岛
I'm an island.
对 你就呆在这里 成为一个孤岛
Right, you stay here and be an island.
我很快就会回来
And I'll be back soon.
啊 还有一句告诫
Ah, and a word of warning -
她很有魅力 还是个狡猾的骗子
she's seductive and a devious liar.
我以为她是你的朋友
Thought she was your friend.
她是
She is.
他让我告诉你一件事
He told me to tell you something!
你得教我
You have to teach me a lesson.
你以前没见过车吗?这么激动
They don't have cars where you come from?
有辆波沃的 不像这个性感的野兽
Povvo ones,not like this sexy beast.
别把它弄坏了 -我不会的
Don't hurt it. - I won't.
转动钥匙
Turn the key.
不 我现在正在看这些网页
Yeah, no, I'm looking at the pages right now.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
我知道 我知道已经延期了 是的
I know. I know it's overdue,yeah.
但她不希望任何人在她完成之前看到它
But she doesn't want anyone to see it before she's finished.
嗯 我会告诉你
Uh-huh. And can I just tell you,
不是我吹 但它真的很好
I don't want to oversell it but it's good.
很好 是的 也许比那个老头子的还好
It's good, yeah. Maybe even better than the old man.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
是啊 我们的每一分钱都是值得的
Yeah, worth every cent of our advance.
抱歉 葬礼那天我没有去见你
Sorry I didn't come see you at the funeral.
没关系 -我当时没法留下来
It's Ok. - I couldn't stay.
我觉得很难说 一切都很复杂
I had this thing. I mean,it's all very complicated.
但无论如何 现在都结束了
But anyway, that's done now.
完全结束了 -没关系
Totally done. - It's Ok.
是啊 我的老板指责我偷了他们的小费
Yeah, my fuckin' boss accuses me of stealing their tips.
我想 “我已经拼命工作好几年了 ”
And I thought,"I've busted my arse for years
“他妈的为他搬那个狗屁桌子 ”
"fucking schlepping tables for that piece of shit."
去他妈的 -你偷了吗?
So fuck him. - Did you steal them?
也许吧 嘿 我不得不这么做
Maybe. Hey, I had to.
房♥租 可口可乐……谁知道生活能这么贵?
Rent, coke... Who knew life was so expensive?
你以前见的那个人呢?
What about that guy you were seeing?
伦尼?-是的
Lenny? - Yeah.
好吧 很难遇上一个从早到晚都要上班的服务生
Yeah, well, hard to see someone who's serving 7 to 10.
他做了什么?
What did he do?
把我的生活弄得一团糟
Fucked me with an intent to ruin my life.
很高兴见到你 真的是 但是
It's great to see you, it really is. But...
你不能呆一整个星期
..you can't stay the whole week.
我和我的出版商 我
I've got my publisher here and I'm...
正准备着手下一本书
trying to start the next book.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
别担心
And don't worry.
你不会察觉到我的存在
You won't even know I'm here.
我对此表示怀疑
I doubt that.
我是她最好的朋友 -我是出版商
Best friend. - Publisher.
骗子
Liar.
她告诉你了? -她什么都告诉我了
She told you. - She tells me everything.
我被警告了
Warned.
那么我应该住哪个房♥间呢?
So which room should I take?
还是以前那个?
Usual one?
她指的是我以前的房♥间……还有
She means my old room. And...
把舌头放回嘴里
tongue back in mouth.
哦 我的旧床
Oh, my old bed!
回来真好
Oh, it's good to be back.
来吧 你和我呆在一起嘛
Come on, you're gonna have to stay in here with me.
我还有工作 -哦 来吧 很有趣的
I'm working. - Oh, come on! It'll be fun.
好吧 也许哪天晚上 -真棒 会很好玩的
Alright, maybe one night. - Yeah, it'll be good.
别搞得一团糟 -什么 我吗?
Just don't make a mess. - What, me?
她要住多久?-几天
How long is she staying? - Couple of days.
我不知道这好不好
I don't know if that's good.
你知道 她风风火火的来了
Well, she's had a rough trot, you know.
我总不能让她坐上公共汽车把她送走
I couldn't just put her back on a bus and send her away.
是你说她是个野兽的
You're the one who said she was a monster.
天啊 看看你 你已经被她迷住了
God, look at you. You're already under her spell.
什么?
What?
冷静下来
Calm down.
妈妈和爸爸
Mum and Dad...
鸡尾酒时间
cocktail time.
她跟你说过我们的事吗?
So did she tell you about us?
没有
No.
完美
Perfect.
“她站在公共汽车站
"She was standing at the bus stop.
“她的衣服太紧了
"Her clothes were far too tight.
“太紧了
"Far too tight
“为了凸显她的曲线 要包紧她 ”
"for her curves, to contain her.
“衣服紧包着她的大腿……”
"They strained against her thighs...
“她试图隐藏她的部分身体 ”
"the parts of her she was trying to conceal."
你是什么 一个臭男人还是一只老鼠?
What are you,a fuckin' man or a mouse?
嗯…
Um...
我还是不相信你
I still don't believe you.
说真的
Seriously.
没有 -你们俩是怎么认识的?
No. - How did you two meet?
天主教女子学校 -真的吗?
Catholic girls' school. - Really?!
嗯 确实是 这不只电影里这么演
Mmm. It happens,not just in the movies.
还有色情片
And pornos.
实际上我们是在忏悔室相遇的
Well, actually we met in the confessional, so...
是啊 我当时急于忏悔
Yeah, I had a burning confession.
我假装是一个牧师
And I was pretending to be a priest
因为我想听她的秘密
and I wanted to hear a secret.
那么秘密是什么呢?
And what was the secret?
哦 -这个嘛
Well... - Well...
我被一个修女骚扰
I'd been felt up by one of the nuns.
那是我第一次体验性接触 你懂的
Well, it was the first time I'd been touched sexually, you know.
然后 我需要告诉别人这个好消息
And, well, I needed to tell someone the good news
于是我选择向上帝倾诉
so I turned to God.
是的 我以前听过类似的
Yes, I have, um... I've heard that one before.
是啊 你看......
Yeah, well, you know...
老天爷 我们好多人都经历过这种事 她没什么不一样的
Jesus, it happened to a lot of us. She's not special.
是啊 也就一些重口味 在教区长家里各种抽打
Dark habits and lots of canings in rectories.
而不是念十遍万福玛利亚...
And instead of 10 Hail Marys...
她夏天邀请我去见她那位著名的父亲
She invited me for the summer to meet her famous father.
我每年夏天都来 后来我就不再来了
I came every summer until I stopped coming.
你为什么不来了?
And why did you stop coming?
这个么......
Well, that... that...
我想我们怕是要喝更多的酒我才能说
I think we need more alcohol for that.
你看......
You know...
我明天需要工作 所以……
I need to work tomorrow, so...
我读了你的回忆录 -很精彩 不是吗?
I read your memoir. - It's brilliant, isn't it?
请别 -不 不
Don't. - No, no.
你看 他说的对
Look, he is right.
电影精选列表