他玩够了之后 下一个开始
And then when he finished, the next started.
然后再下一个
And then the next.
有趣的是 我没有意识到
The funny thing was,I wasn't thinking...
我想“这不是一场荒淫的狂欢 这不是强♥奸♥
I thought, "This isn't an orgy. This isn't rape.
“我嘴里的不是什么淫秽物 这里是剧院 ”
"This isn't dirt in my mouth. This is theatre.
“我需要扮演好我的角色 好好发挥 ”
"I need to play my part and play it well."
所以我直直地盯着那些手电筒 我没有退缩
So I stared straight into those flashlights and I didn't flinch.
很难想象恐惧会如此性感
It's so hard to imagine that terror can be so erotic.
但是它确实可以
But it can...
当你被阴影笼罩的时候
when you're being fucked by shadows.
你不认为她能想到这些 对吧?
You don't think she could have come up with that, do you?
我的意思是 她确实很不错
I mean, she's good.
但她不如我
But she's not as good as me.
我完蛋了
I'm ruined.
欢迎来到俱乐部
Welcome to the club.
嘿
Hey!
现在谁是可怜虫?继续啊
Now who's the pathetic one? Go on.
拿我出气啊
Take it out on me.
强硬起来 哈?
Be a man! Huh?
很难想象…
It's hard to imagine...
恐惧是如此的性感
..terror can be so erotic.
但当你被阴影笼罩时 它可以是
But it can be, when you're being fucked by shadows.
现在你才尝到了真东西
Now you have the real thing.
难道你不知道一个谎言会导致另一个谎言吗?
Don't you see that one lie leads to another?
你知道 -假的回忆录 那个死去的男孩?
You know... - The fake memoir, the dead boy?
我不知道他不会游泳
I didn't know he couldn't swim.
我认为你已经不知道真实是什么意思了
I don't think you know what's true anymore.
你不懂 没有关系
That would be fine,
但是你毁了我的生活
except for the fact that you have destroyed my life,
偷了别人的东西 还很有可能杀了一个男孩
stolen someone else's and quite possibly killed a boy.
所以
So...
所以你来到这里
So you come here,
你袭击了她
you assault her,
然后你要离开
and then you try to leave.
你在跟我开玩笑
You're kidding me.
我能做到吗?我能做到吗?
Can I do that? Can I do that?
去他妈的 是的我能
Fuck it. Yes, I can.
好吧 那就去找警♥察♥吧
Ok. Go to the police, then.
不
Nah.
你不会
I don't think you will.
但也许我会
Maybe I will.
来吧 桑尼 唱出来
Come on, Sunny. Sing!
你当时在那里 你告诉我发生了什么事
You were there. You tell me what happened.
当阴影笼罩的时候
# When shadows wax strong
雷电交加
# And the thunderbolts hurtle
它们将恐惧隐藏
# They hide with their fear
在桃木娘的叶子里
# In the leaves of the myrtle.
桑尼
Sunny!
这是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is that?
他听到的最后一句话
The last words he ever heard.
别他妈跟着我
Get fuckin' off me!
滚开
Get off me!
我可以把她叫回来 一开始就是我把她叫来的
I can call her back. I called her here the first time!
不 是我请她来的
No, I asked her to come.
她是缪斯 我请她来的
The muse - I asked.
然后他把她提起来按在墙上
Then he gets her and he THROWS her up against the wall
他说“你这婊♥子♥ ”
and he says,"You fuckin' bitch!"
忘了拿我的电♥话♥ 等一下
Forgot my phone. Just a sec.
嘿
Hey.
哦
Oh...
嗨 对不起 他决定留下来了
Hi! Sorry, he's decided to stay.
随便吧
Suit yourself.
犹豫的时间有点长啊
Long way to come to change your mind.
我也这么觉得
That's what I said.
她知道她要怎么做
She knows what she's going to do.
她现在只是在等待
She's just waiting now.
房♥间的窗口
The study window.
被木板封住了
It's boarded up.
光线穿过木板
Shafts of light through the boards.
他在喊:“你这该死的婊♥子♥ ”
And he's yelling,"You fucking bitch!
“让我出去 ”——让我出去
"Let me out." - Let me out!
他被困住了
He's trapped.
小铃鸟
Little bellbird.
进来吧
Come inside.
另一个呢?
Where's the other one?
她在湖边……不
She's down at the lake... No.
她和布奇·卡西迪在一起
She's with Butch Cassidy.
她浑身是血
And she is covered in blood.
她露出了
She's got a very...
淡淡的微笑
faint smile.
我想说引用你之前用过的一个词
I want to refer to a term you used earlier -
“枯萎”
"dieback".
当铃鸟把所有的东西都从树上摘下时
When the bell miner takes everything good from the tree,
让它从上往下失去生机
leaving it to rot from the top down.
你如何阻止枯萎?
How do you stop it?
你必须重新开始 烧掉一切直到树根
Well, you have to start again. Burn everything to the ground.
取而代之在这里种上新的
Something new has to go in its place,
活着的来代替死去的
something living to replace the dead.
在我看来 你的书也是一样
It occurs to me that you've done the same thing with your book -
抹去过去 用新的东西取而代之
erased the past and replaced it with something new,
关于被谋杀的男孩的一个崭新的故事
a new story about the murdered boy.
不 你不能取代过去
No, you can't change the past.
但是你可以重写
But you can rewrite it.
他有枪
He's got a gun.
嗯
Yep.
我们也有
And so have we.
喜欢打女人 对吗?
Like to beat up women, do you?
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you!
我只是不想再惹麻烦了
I just don't want any more trouble.
看来你每次写故事都得需要这样的真实场景
This is what happens when you make up stories.
“我只是不想……”
"I just don't want...
“任何……更多……麻烦 ”
"any... more... trouble."
你能大声读出来吗?
Can you read this out loud for me?
慢慢来
Take your time.
“一开始 只有我们两个 ”
"First it was just us.
“只是一堂驾驶课”
"It was a driving lesson.
“然后我们决定去游泳 我们改变了路线”
"Then we decided to go swimming, turned onto the track,
“到那条通向湖的路上 那时我们见到了他”
"the one that leads to the lake,and that's when we saw him."
你能暂停一秒钟吗?
Could you hold it there for just one second?
你介意我们休息一下吗?
Do you mind if we take a short break?
不介意
No.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嘿
Hey.
进展如何?-很好
How's it going? - Good.
她是什么样的人?
What's she like?
典型的自恋型人格障碍
Classic narcissistic personality disorder,
加上她老爸的问题
plus daddy issues.
听起来很有趣 -可以说是非常有趣了
Sounds like fun. - Barrel of monkeys fun.
我们在进行到哪了?
Where were we?
对了 你在读书
That's right - you were reading.
“一开始只是我们”
"At first it was just us.
“一次驾驶课 但后来我们决定去游泳”
"A driving lesson, but then we decided to go swimming."
我不明白 也许你可以帮我解释清这个
I don't get it. Maybe you can clear this up for me.
一个是对真实事件的证词
One is a sworn statement of truth
一个是完全虚构的文学作品
and one is a complete fiction.
但哪个才是真的呢?
But which one is which?
拜托 这不是很明显吗?
Please, isn't it obvious?
在我们的对话过程中
At this point in our interview,
我想给你宣读一下你的权利
I would like to read you your rights.
你不需要那样做 -我确实需要那样做
You don't need to do that. - I do need to do that.
电影精选列表