为什么不?
Katherine, please kill her before it's too late.
凯瑟琳,快动手要不就来不及了.
You do it.
你来吧.
You can't do it, can you?
你杀不了她,是吧?
Because you already tried and she survived.
因为你们已经试过了但她活下来了.
No, that's not true.
不是的.
You deceived me so I would murder her.
你欺骗我想让我来杀了她.
This innocent child.
这个无辜的孩子.
She's not innocent, Katherine.
凯瑟琳,她不是无辜的.
Look what she's done already.
你看看她所做的一切.
You're seeing with your own eyes.
都是你亲眼见到的.
You killed Ben...
是你杀了本...
so I would blame her.
好让我就会责怪她.
She's outside.
她在门外.
Okay. Okay. I gotta find...
我会找...
I gotta find another way out of here.
我会找另外一个出口.
Come on.
来.
The whole of Haven used to pray to God on this spot.
这个地点是过去全海文镇的人们向上帝做祷告的地点.
You know how he answered their prayers? With floods and devastation.
但你知道上帝是怎么回应他们的祈祷吗? 洪水和毁灭.
He abandoned them,so they abandoned God.
上帝抛弃了他们,所以他们抛弃了上帝.
My family introduced them to the true lord.
我家族的人把真正的主带给他们.
A powerful lord, who hears his people's prayers.
一位强大的主,能听到他的人们的祈祷.
You were ordained and you turned your back on God just like we did.
你被授神职,但你正如我们一样不再相信上帝.
That's why we chose you.
所以我们才选中了你.
Only a servant of God can kill his angel.
只有上帝的仆人才能杀死他的天使.
You remember what your God did to you in the Sudan?
你还记得在苏丹你的上帝对你所做的一切吗?
What about your daughter, huh?
你的女儿怎样了?
Now that...
既然...
that is your God.
那是你的上帝.
Katherine.
凯瑟琳.
That's not God.
那不是上帝.
God didn't kill my family.
上帝没有杀死我的家人.
A weak, godless man filled with fear and hatred...
只有懦弱,没有上帝庇佑充满恐惧和憎恨的人...
a man like you.
就像你.
There's still that last plague, Doug.
现在还剩最后一个天谴了,窦.
The death of the first-born.
所有的头胎都会死去.
And you come from a long line of only children.
你是一脉单传.
You all do.
你们都是.
No!
不!
Now you tell her to stop or you die too. Loren.
现在你叫她停下来,不然你也一起死. 洛伦.
Don't be scared, it's God's will.
别怕,这是上帝的意愿.
It's okay. It's all right. Don't be scared.
没事了,别怕.
It's okay.
没事了.
Everything's gonna be okay. I promise.
不会有事了,我保证.
It's just the two of us now.
现在只有我们两个了.
And we're gonna take care of each other, okay?
我们俩相依为命了,好吗?
What about the boy?
那小男孩怎么办?
What boy?
什么小男孩?
The boy inside you. Your baby.
你肚子里的小男孩. 你的孩子.
I can hear him.
我能听到他.
We'll have to take care of him too.
我们也要照顾好他.
"For all their sacrifice, they shall reap a perfect child..."
"对于所有的祭品,他们将会收割到一个完美的孩子...
Let me buy you a drink.
让我请你喝一杯.
"A second-born, who upon coming into adulthood...
一个即将进入成人期的第二胎生...
Shall be reborn with the eyes of Satan."
将以撒旦的眼睛获得重生"