一个即将进入成人期的第二胎生...
Shall be reborn with the eyes of Satan.”
将以撒旦的眼睛获得重生"
So you're saying this girl is the one they've been trying to create?
你是说这个小女孩正是他们在创造的完美的孩子?
Yes. A child in Satan's image.
是的,一个拥有撒旦外表的孩子.
But what does this have to do with plagues?
但这跟那些天谴又有什么联♥系♥?
Lucifer has often turned God's weapons against the righteous.
撒旦常常将上帝的武器用来对付正义.
He's protecting the girl.
他是在保护那个女孩.
If you'd seen this girl, you couldn't be...
如果你亲眼见到这个女孩, 你不会相信...
I understand your compassion. But this qirl...
我理解你的怜悯. 但这个小女孩...
You've already seen the evil she's capable of.
如果你已经看见过她的邪恶力量.
You're in great danger, Katherine. Everyone is.
你的处境很危险,凯瑟琳. 每个人都很危险.
This girl could be the beginning.
这个女孩和她家人只是序幕.
Haven could be the start of it all.
黑文会是真正的开端.
Hello?
有人吗?
Brooks?
布鲁克斯?
And there shall be boils breaking forth upon man and upon beast.
将会有疮疖在人和动物群中爆发.
"At the height of their power...
"在邪恶力量高涨时...
God shall send forth an angel to destroy them."
上帝会派去一个天使去摧毁他们"
Perhaps this angel is you.
这个天使可能就是你.
I don't think so, Michael. -You don't understand.
我不这样认为,迈克尔. -你不明白.
"Angel" can sometimes be a metaphor for people of the cloth, the ordained.
"天使"有时只是对被授神职人类的一个比喻.
The cult will be powerless against you. You could stop them.
那祭仪不会对你有任何伤害. 你能阻止他们
No. It's a convoluted, contradictory, nonsensical legend. It's not a prophecy.
这是令人费解的,荒谬的,相互抵触的传说,并不是预言.
You're telling me to join a bloodthirsty crowd and lynch a 12-year-old girl.
你在告诉我去加入一个残暴人群去杀害一个十二岁的小女孩.
What if God has chosen you...
如果是上帝选中了你...
And the girl is in fact a channel for the fallen one?
而那个小女孩实际上是先驱使者的一个通道.
You must destroy her. -If you're wrong, an innocent child dies.
你必须毁灭她. -如果你错了,一个无辜的孩子会死.
And if I'm right, many more will die. The symbol is your proof.
如果我说的是对的,那更多的人就会死去,那标号♥是证据.
Branded on their first-born, protecting their places of worship...
他们的头胎孩子的标记保护,他们做崇拜的地方...
Marked on their sacrificial chambers.
他们献祭的房♥间的标记.
You've seen it. Open the door, Katherine, and you'll believe it.
你亲眼看见了. 打开那道门,凯瑟琳,你就会相信了.
You'll know.
你就会明白一切的.
You've gotta destroy her, Katherine!
你必须得毁灭她,凯瑟琳!
Michael? Michael?
迈克尔? 迈克尔?
Help!
救命啊!
Help! Help!
救命啊! 救命啊!
Help!
救命啊!
Guns can't solve this, Gordon.
枪不能解决问题,哥顿.
Is that right?
是吗?
Don't forget the shells.
不要忘记带弹♥药♥
I'm not going without. Shouldn't be going at all.
我不走,没有...就不应该走.
Let me tell you... -Just leave him out of this.
让我告诉你... -不要理他.
The car's gone and so is Katherine. -Shit.
凯瑟琳和车都不见了. -妈的.
You're gonna do this? You really think you can kill that girl?
你会这么做么? 你真的以为你能杀死那个女孩吗?
I'm gonna do what needs to be done.
我只是做些需要去做的事.
Gordon, you watch him out there, all right?
哥登,你在那照顾好他,好吗?
Loren?
洛伦?
Where's your daughter?
你的女儿在哪里?
I didn't understand what would happen. -Tell me where she is?
我也不明白将会发生什么. -告诉我她在哪里.
She's gone over.
她成功了.
What?
什么?
He controls her now.
他现在完全控制了她.
Whatever he wants.
无论他想要什么.
She does.
她都照做.
My part's done.
我的任务结束了.
No.
别这样.
I failed. -I failed too.
我失败了. -我也失败了...
No.
没有.
I imagine there's...
我猜想...
Something after.
之后会有一些事情发生.
Wait.
等等.
Katherine? Do you copy?
凯瑟琳,听见吗?
Katherine?
凯瑟琳?
Nothing.
还是没反应.
What are we gonna do, dad?
我们怎么做,爸爸?
We're gonna do what we come out here to do, boy.
我们将要做我们之所以来这要做的事情.
Gordon.
哥顿.
Katherine!
凯瑟琳!
Katherine! Get inside! Get inside!
凯瑟琳!快进去里面!快进去里面!
Dad!
爸爸!
Doug!
窦!
Ben?
本?
Katherine.
凯瑟琳.
Are you okay? Where are you?
你还好吗? 你在哪?
I'm in some sort of a crypt.
像在一个地窖里.
By the ruins? Where's Doug?
在废墟那里? 窦在哪?
He's still out there.
他还在外面.
I'm so sorry. I was so wrong.
真对不起,是我错了.
Katherine, look, forget about it.
凯瑟琳,别这样.
Let's just get out of here before the final three plagues.
我们必须在三个天谴实现之前离开这里
Ben?
本?
Katherine. There are bodies of children hanging down here.
凯瑟琳,这里吊着孩子们的尸体.
Wait a second.
等一下.
They're all children. They're all children.
他们全是孩子,他们全是孩子.
Get out of there now. Meet me at the truck. And please be careful.
马上离开那里. 在卡车那里和我会面,千万要小心.
Katherine.
凯瑟琳.
Ben.
本.
She's outside. I'm trapped.
她就在门外,我被困这里了.
Okay. Okay. I gotta find...
我会找...
I gotta find another way out of here.
我会找另外一个出口.
Ben?
本?
Ben?
本?
No,no,no. No.
不,不,不,不.
Ben?
本?
It's me. I didn't mean to scare you.
是我,我不是有意吓到你的.
I saw her out there.
我看见她在外边.
I had to hide in the swamp.
我不得不藏到沼泽里.
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
You stay here.
你留在这里.
She trusts me.
她相信我.
I have to end this.
我来了结.
Hi.
嗨.
I used to have a little girl who looked just like you.
我曾经有一个小女孩跟你长得一模一样.
I wanna take you away from here. Okay?
我想把你从这里带走,好吗?
Just be still.
别动.
I'm so lucky.
我真幸运.
Why?
为什么?
Because,silly...
因为,蠢东西...
God gave me you.
上帝把你给了我.
God gave me you.
上帝把你给了我.
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
How do we know what's real?
我们怎么知道什么才是真的?
Faith.
信仰.
Mama, stop!
妈妈,不要!
Hold still.
不要动.
Brody, go!
波洛第,追!
Loren!
洛伦!
"At the height of their power...
"在邪恶力量高涨时...
God shall send forth an angel to destroy them."
上帝会派去一位天使去摧毁他们"
She's tricked you, hasn't she?
她是在欺骗你,是吧?
She's perverting your faith through lies now.
她现在用谎言来误导你的信仰.
That's how Satan works, you know?
这就是撒旦的办事方式,你知道吧?
Now, please, you kill her.
现在请你杀了她.
I'm a first-born. And you know what plague comes next.
我是头胎生的. 你知道接下来的天谴是什么?
Their first-born are branded and left unharmed to carry on the genetic line.
他们的头胎都有标记他们不会受到伤害以便传宗接代.
I come from a long line of only children.
我是一脉相承.
It's number two for both of us. -Know what you're having?
这是我们俩的第二胎. -知道是男的还是女的吗?
Heck, doesn't matter to me.
对我毫无关系.
Are you gonna kill my baby girl?
你会杀了我的小女孩吗?
No.
不会.
Why not?