你知道...
God protects his children even if they don't know it yet.
帝会保护他的孩子们甚至孩子们自己都不知道.
Get some sleep.
再睡一会儿吧.
Caught me snooping.
发现我在偷♥窥♥.
Yeah. Kind of hard to snoop in your own house.
在自己家里偷♥窥♥是有点难堪.
What is that?
那是什么?
That is a healthy bovine cell. Strong walls. Good color.
坚韧的细胞膜. 颜色正常.
And then...
然后这个...
comes pfiesteria. -And that's from the Wakemans' cattle?
是受腰鞭毛虫感染后的. -那是魏克曼家的牛的细胞?
Nope. That's just it.
不是,那不是.
But this...
但这个...
this is. Well, that looks fine to me.
这个是的,在我看来很正常啊.
Yeah, it is.
是啊.
Biologically, there's nothing wrong with those cows...
从生物学角度看,那些牛根本没有病...
or the flies, or the frogs, or the fish.
甚至那些苍蝇,青蛙和鱼.
Sheriff said pretty much the same thing about Brody McConnell.
郡治安官说波洛第 麦考内尔的死和你刚才说的差不多一样.
There been an autopsy? -Not yet.
尸体解剖了吗? -还没有.
We've been told to wait on the coroner. -Yeah, well, maybe we shouldn't.
我们被要求等待验尸官. -或许我们不该等待.
I'll get Katherine. -No. She left this morning.
我去叫凯瑟琳. -不用了,她一早离开了.
She went to the Mcconnells' house. -You let her go alone?
她去麦考内尔家了. -你让她一个人去的?
I don't let her do anything. -I'm lucky I get the computer.
我没让她做任何事情. -我一直守着电脑.
Mrs. McConnell?
麦考内尔太太?
Loren?
洛伦?
Hello? Anyone home?
有人在家吗?
Hello?
喂?
Loren.
洛伦.
You scared me.
你吓到我了.
Remember me, from the woods?
还记得我吗? 在树林里?
My name's Katherine.
我是凯瑟琳.
Is your mother here?
您妈妈在吗?
You found it.
你找到手链了?
It's okay.
没关系.
Really.
真的.
It was my daughter's. But you can have it.
这是我女儿的. 但你喜欢的话就戴着吧.
Hey, Loren. How old are you?
洛伦,你几岁了?
Let's get you cleaned up.
帮你擦干净.
It's okay. Come on.
没关系的,来吧.
That's your body's way of telling you that...
这是你的身体采取这种方式告诉你...
Well, that you're becoming a woman.
呃,你已经成为女人了.
Yeah, it kind of freaked me out too.
是的,第一次来时我也吓坏了.
Hey, Loren...
洛伦...
Do you know what's wrong with the river?
你知道河水到底怎么了吗?
Loren!
洛伦!
Loren?
洛伦?
You here for my girl?
你是来找我女儿的吧?
Are you going to kill...
你是不是来杀...
My baby girl?
杀我的小女孩的?
What? No.
什么? 当然不是.
Why not?
为什么不是?
I'm only trying to help her.
我只是想帮助她.
She don't need any help.
她不需要任何帮助.
Don't you get that?
难道你还不明白吗?
What? Mrs. McConnell.
什么? 麦考内尔太太.
What happened to your son?
你儿子出了什么事?
How did he die?
他是怎么死的?
He didn't know any better.
他也不知道.
I couldn't get there in time.
我不能及时赶到.
Brody was so fast...
波洛第他太快...
You see? I was just trying...
你看到了吧? 我只是想...
Get out. Just get out.
出去,快出去.
Wait.
等一下.
Doug?
窦?
There, there, now. It's gonna be all right. It'll grow back.
很快会没事的,头发会长回来的.
Doug, the whole time you been here, have we ever had a lice outbreak?
窦,你在这的日子里,我们有没有爆发过虱子蔓延?
Not as far as I can remember.
记忆中还没有发生过.
Don't you think it's getting kind of old to keep chalking everything up to coincidence?
难道你们不觉得把这一切都归结为巧合有点不合时宜吗?
And you. We were told we were gonna get some definite answers out of you by now.
还有你,我们被告知你现在会给一个肯定的答复给我们.
Trying to work it out. Trying to tie this to one source.
我们正在努力. 尽量找出这事件的起因.
Let me save some time.
让我直入正题吧.
She's 5 foot tall, blond, and she lives out in the swamp...
她是五英尺高,金发,住在沼泽那边...
With them devil worshippers. -Yes, she is.
跟那些邪恶的崇拜者一块. -对,就是她.
That's right. You tell them. Messing this town up.
对,你告诉他们. 把小镇搞得乱七八糟的.
Let's go see the McConnell boy? -Yeah.
我们去看看麦考内尔的尸体吧? -好的.
Later.
晚一点.
What? -It's okay.
什么? -好的.
Hey.
嘿.
Where exactly is lice on the list?
在那个名单上虱子排在哪?
Five.
五.
Katherine, you copy?
凯瑟琳,你收到吗?
Hey. Are you there? -You find the girl?
嘿,听到吗? -你找到那个女孩了吗?
I found her.
我找到她了.
And?
然后呢?
Where are you?
你现在在哪?
We're about to meet her brother.
我们正要去看她哥哥的尸体.
Katherine, you are gonna wanna see this.
凯瑟琳,你应该过来看看.
You shouldn't have gone out there alone. You all right?
你不该一个人到那里的,你没事吧?
I don't know.
我不知道.
Listen.
听着.
I know logically and rationally you and I agree.
我知道逻辑上和理性上你和我都保持一致.
Okay. But there's things going on now.
对. 但现在事态有了新发展.
Things in there.
状况在那里.
You just better prepare yourself.
你得做好心理准备.
This is Brody McConnell?
这就是波洛第 麦考内尔?
Funeral home backs up Cade. Three days ago he was in perfect condition.
殡仪馆支持凯德. 三天前他一切正常.
Cause of death unknown. -Yeah, and it's gonna stay that way.
死因未明. -是的,这将会一直是死因未明了.
I mean, we're already in the dry stages of decomp here.
我的意思是,这里已经是分解的干燥阶段.
You don't see this on a body until they're like one or two years in the grave.
你不会在看到这除非那尸体在坟墓里一或两年了.
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么?
Call the FBI. Shut them down. -No. We're way past the police here.
通知FBI,把他们禁闭起来. -不,我们这里不求助于警♥察♥.
This is a cult, plain and simple. -Well, what about the plagues?
很明显,这是祭礼. -那么天谴又是怎么回事?
They killed one child. Do we wanna stand around while they kill another?
他们已经杀了一个孩子,当他们杀另外一个时,难道我们袖手旁观吗?
Sheriff, we need to talk. -We sure do.
郡治安官,我们需要谈谈. -正好.
This just came. -I need...
这个是刚才送来的. -我需要...
Just read it.
你先看报告吧.
What is it?
这是什么?
It's a lab result.
实验室的分♥析♥结果.
Yeah, from the water samples we sent in.
对,是分♥析♥我们送去的水样品.
It's human blood.
是人类血液.
The whole damn river.
整条河都是.
That's a two-mile stretch of river.
那可是两英里长的河啊.
That's damn near 2,300,000 bodies' worth of blood.
那可相当于二百三十万个人体的血液总量.
Could these reports be wrong? -No.
报告会不会弄错了? -不会.
I need to make a call.
我去打个电♥话♥.
Hello?
喂?
Where you headed, Cade?
你要去哪,凯德?
The Mcconnells'. Where do you think? -We need to evacuate this town.
麦考内尔家,你想去哪? -我们需要疏散镇上的居民.
Loren McConnell isn't going anywhere.
洛伦 麦考内尔不能离开这里.
These people are in danger.
这些人有危险.
Only the mayor can authorize evacuation. -Where is he?
只有市长才能授权疏散. -市长在哪?
I need to know what to do before this little girl is murdered.
在这个小女孩被杀害之前我想知道如何去制止.
The symbol you're seeing is part of a prophecy that predates Christ...
我们看到的那个倒镰刀标记是在基♥督♥之前的一个预言的一部分...
Which tells of an ancient satanic sect.
这是讲述古代的一个邪教.
Their first-born are branded and left unharmed to carry on the genetic line.
他们的头胎带有这个标记并且不会被伤害以便传宗接代.
But all of the second-born thereafter are to be sacrificed.
但接下来所有的第二胎都将被作为祭礼.
Sacrificed to please Satan? -It happens when the child reaches puberty.
献祭去取悦撒旦? -这在小孩进入青春期时献祭.
Puberty? But that can't be right.
青春期? 这不对啊.
This little girl, Loren, she's a second-born, and if she is a part of this cult...
那个叫洛伦的小女孩是第二胎,如果她是这个祭仪的一部分.
Why hasn't she been sacrificed yet?
为什么她还没有被献祭?
Wait. Yes, it says here:
等一下,对,这里说:
"For all their sacrifice, they shall reap a perfect child...
"对于所有的祭品,他们将会收割到一个完美的孩子...
A second-born, who upon coming into adulthood...