Adores me.
只要我一个
Wants me -
她就是眼前
And here she is.
不 你弄错了
No. No, not at all.
我说的伊克是个胖子 很胖 她身材高大
The Inge I was talking about was fat. Very fat. Gigantic.
我不认识她
I don't know this girl.
你是个纯真美丽的德国姑娘
For a nice, innocent German girl...
怎么挑了这么个朋友?
you pick very bizarre friends.
你懂英语吗?
Do you understand English?
你懂英语吗?
不懂
Nein.
你一定觉得他很吸引你
You must find him very attractive.
做个有性感的男人是什么滋味?库尔勒
What's it like to be so sexually attractive, Quiller?
无论如何 你今晚光临 我还是很高兴
Anyway, I'm so glad you were able to drop in tonight.
你现在可以走了
You're quite free to go now.
真的?
Really. You can go.
可以走了?
走吧
Now.
不过有件事
There's just one thing.
我们对你们总部的地址仍然很感兴趣
We are still very interested in the location of your base.
我们觉得梅尔.有一些档案
We feel that there might be some information there...
可能对我们很重要
which could be of importance to us.
所以我向你提个建议
So let me make a proposal to you.
如果你肯说出总部的地址
If you would like to tell us where your base is...
你就能把她带走真的
you can take her with you.
保证她安全和自♥由♥
Truly. She will be quite safe, quite free.
你不说 那就把她留在我们这儿
If not, she will stay here...
with us.
你可以到外边考虑考虑
But do go if you like.
散散步 想想这事
Consider the matter. Take a walk.
Think about it.
请你记住你有充分的自♥由♥ 可以随时回来
But please don't forget that you have complete freedom to return here at any time.
说出你们总部的地址
Give us the information we require and leave...
然后
你就把她带走
with this lady.
We'll give you till dawn.
我们等你到天亮
If you're still undecided by dawn...
到时候你还拿不定主意
we will kill you both.
就杀了你们
How is that?
怎么样?
公平吗? 公平
Fair? - Sure.
好
Good.
好 去透透气
Right.
I'll get some air.
对 透透气
Yes, why don't you.
希望再过一会儿见到你
I hope to see you a little later tonight.
我相信会见到你
In fact, I'm sure I will.
开电梯送库尔勒先生
Take Mr. Quiller up in the lift.
出去的路他认得
He knows the way out.
再见 再见
Guten nacht. - Guten nacht.
一杯咖啡 好的
您请 谢谢
Danke sch鰊.
带着火吗?
Do you have a light?
你不抽烟
Nonsmoker?
他来了
Yes. He's here.
有咖啡吗?
Any coffee?
大概有吧
I think so.
保尔在哪?
Where is Pol?
出去了一夜 刚去睡觉
He's been on all night. He's just gone to bed. He is coming.
给你咖啡
要糖吗?
Sugar?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
我们也是一夜没睡
We have been up all night too.
是吗?
Have you?
好啊 库尔勒
Hello, Quiller.
他们的总部在露林花♥园♥6号♥
Tiergarten, number six. That's their base.
运河边上没人住的空房♥子
Big house by the canal. Looks derelict.
接卡尔
Get Ziegler.
Will they still be there?
他们还在那儿吗?
对 他们很有把握 以为我死了 炸死在汽车里
Yeah. They're not worried.
They think I'm dead. They think I was blown up in a car.
等一等 柏林苏克的电♥话♥
喂 卡尔
Hello? Ziegler.
他回来了 露林花♥园♥6号♥运河边上
Our man's back.
Tiergarten, number six. By the canal.
你们可以行动了
You can go in now. Right.
对 我希望你尽快写份报告 库尔勒
I'd like a full report as soon as possible, Quiller.
会给你的
You'll get it.
当然 你想歇息也行
Give yourself a little rest first, of course.
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm gonna change.
我去换衣服
Any word?
有消息吗?
No.
没有
等一等
Hello? Take it.
记下来
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
好 谢谢你 再见
Well, thank you. Good-bye.
一网打尽
They've got them all.
Good.
好
- Well, where's my breakfast? - Where's mine?
我的早点呢?
我的呢?
Are you hungry?
你饿了? 我们一块儿去吃吧
Why don't we have breakfast together upstairs in about, eight minutes.
上楼去大概等半分钟
我累的上不去了
I'm too tired to go upstairs.
我们叫人给你送来 库尔勒
We'll have it sent to you, Quiller. Don't put yourself out.
用不着生气
你跟我去吧 汉格
Will you join me, Hengel? - With pleasure.
好极了
好 解决了 暂时解决了
Well, that's that.
For the time being.
有什么差距?
What are the details?
一网打尽 没差距 抓住拉斯巴
Not many. They got them all. They got Oktober.
有没有个姑娘?
Did they find a girl there?
没有 没提姑娘
No, no mention of a girl. They got Dorffman and Nagel.
约瑟夫
Are you sure they didn't find a girl there? - Yes, quite sure.
肯定没有一个姑娘
没有 肯定没有
没有 没有姑娘
No. No girl.
你可以走了 今天就到这儿吧
你好
Hello.
你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
平安无事
I'm all right. I was very lucky.
我很幸运
什么? 说什么?
What? Sorry?
我说我很幸运
I said I was very lucky.
How?
怎么了? 他们放了我
They let me go.
真的?
Did they?
是的
Yes.
他们突然把我放了
Yes, suddenly they told me to go.
你一定大大松了口气
Well, you must have felt pretty relieved.
I did.
是的
他们全都落网了
We got all of them.
哦 真的?
Really? Good.
好
不过可能不是全部
Well, not all of them, perhaps.
是大部分
Most of them.
你累坏了
You seem tired.
折腾了一夜
I had a heavy night.
顺便说说那个电♥话♥
I tried to phone that number, by the way, after I got out.
我脱生以后打过了
记得吗?你让我打的电♥话♥
You remember the number you gave me?
记得
Yes.
是啊 我打了 可是没这号♥码
Yes, that's right. But it didn't exist.
真的?
Really?
一定是我弄错了
I must have made a mistake.
我要离开柏林了
Well, I'm leaving Berlin.
是吗?
Are you?
有点儿累了
I'm a little tired.
工作太辛苦了
You work too hard.
你也是
Well, you too. I'm sure you could take things a little easier, you know.
我看你不妨生活的轻松点儿
不 我有我的工作
No, I-
电影精选列表