不 谢谢
No, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 够了 谢谢
No, that's quite sufficient. Thanks.
给 - 谢谢
Salt? - Thank you.
他现在在干嘛?
What exactly is he doing now?
他现在正闲着 在渡假
He's on leave, actually. On vacation.
那么叫人跟他联♥系♥一下吧
Well, perhaps someone might get in touch with him.
当然可以 这没什么困难
Yes, certainly. No difficulty about that.
叫他赶到柏林去 - 行啊
Got him to pop over to Berlin. - I think so.
那好
Good.
金斯可惜啊
Shame about K.L.J.
怎么死的? - 中弹
How was he killed? - Shot.
什么枪啊 - 脊椎中弹,93口径的
What gun? - Long shot in the spine, actually-9.3.
死的跟麦尔一样 - 真的?
Same as Metzler. - Really?
菜怎么样? - 挺好
How's your lunch? - Rather good.
点的什么? - 野鸡
What is it? - Pheasant.
野鸡应该挺好吧 - 是 挺好
That should be rather good. Is it? - It is, rather. Yes.
对不起 有火吗?
Excuse me. Do you have a light?
当然有
Certainly.
这牌子的你抽吗? - 不 好像没见过
Do you smoke this brand? - No, I don't think I know that brand.
那抽一支试试
Perhaps I might introduce it to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你以前来过这儿吗? - 没有
Ever been here before? - No.
挺壮观
Impressive, isn't it?
博尔纳在1936年为奥♥运♥会建的
Built by Werner in 1936 for the Olympics.
这儿能容纳十万观众
It holds 100,000 people.
当年的那些风云人物经常站在那上面
Certain well-known personalities used to stand right up there.
十万人欢呼想必震耳欲聋
Must've been quite noisy...
你说是不是啊?
100,000 people all cheering, wouldn't you say?
是啊 震耳欲聋
Yes, quite noisy.
吃点三明治? - 不了 谢谢
Some leberwurst? - No, thanks.
你要吃火腿的吗? - 不 对 我胡说些什么呀
Or some schinken? Wait a moment. What am I talking about?
这不是火腿的 是瘦肉的 - 吃点儿吗?
This isn't schinken. It's knackwurst. - What about some knackwurst?
可我不饿 - 不饿 我可饿了
I'm not hungry. - Aren't you? I am.
别见怪 我就边吃边走
You won't mind if I eat while we, walk?
找我♥干♥嘛?
What do you want?
听说你刚渡完了假 - 我还在渡假呢
You've been on holiday, I understand. - I am on holiday.
在海边
By the sea?
找我♥干♥嘛?
What do you want?
我的名字叫保尔 - 什么?
My name's Pol, by the way. - What?
我叫保尔
P-O-L. Pol.
我叫库尔勒 - 我知道
Mine's Quiller. - I know that.
听说你曾经在中东干了不少年
I'm told you've been working in the Middle East for some time.
对 在那边干过
Yes, I've been working there.
我们在这儿碰上个棘手的任务
We've been engaged in some rather tough work here.
在德国其他地方我们干的还过得去
I think we're coping well with the situation in other parts of the country...
可是柏林的情况有点儿难办
but it's getting a bit out of hand in Berlin.
一批亡命徒 纳粹 彻头彻尾的
Quite a tough bunch. Nazi from top to toe.
老牌纳粹
In the classic tradition.
不是残留下来的老人吗? 不 不 不
But not just the remains of the old lot. No.
有不少新的年轻人
There's quite a bit of new blood. Youth.
死硬份子 很危险
Firm believers. Very dangerous.
可不能小看他们
It wouldn't do to underestimate them.
总的当然相当复杂
Quite complex, of course, the overall,
很难说清楚
Difficult to pinpoint.
现在没人穿褐色衬衫
Nobody wears a brown shirt now, you see.
也没人打旗号♥
No banners.
所以很难识别他们
Consequently, they are difficult to recognize.
外表又跟大家一样
They look like everybody else.
各行各业的都有
They move in various walks of life.
可他们很谨慎而且很机灵
But they're very careful and quite clever.
外表又跟大家一样
And they look like everybody else.
很有趣,你不觉得吗?
Intriguing, don't you think?
当然我同意你的看法 这是政♥治♥ 跟我们无关
However, I agree with you. I mean, that's all politics. Not our job.
我们的任务是什么呢
I'll tell you what our job is.
就是摸清核心人员极端份子
Our job is to get to the hard core, the extreme element...
只要深入虎穴 一定能识破他们的真面目
the ones you can recognize, if you get close enough to see them.
他们有个总部在这儿 可我们不知道在什么地方
They have a base here, but we don't know where it is.
我们急于想找
We need rather urgently to find it.
我看过档案了
I've read the files.
您在伦敦时看过它们,是吗? - 是的 那档案里
You read them while you were in London, did you? - That's right.
我们最后一个主要情报员是谁
Who was our leading operator here in the last file you saw?
梅尔 - 他死了
Metzler. - He's dead.
你的另一个同行接替了他
Another colleague of yours took over from him.
坎德约夫?
Kenneth Lindsay Jones.
他也死了 两天前被杀的
He's dead too. He was killed two days ago-
远射程枪 93口径 脊椎中弹
long range 9.3 in the spine.
我们希望你来接替
We'd like you to take over.
他很固执 不肯让人保护
He was obstinate. He refused cover.
他要肯的话 或许不至于死
If he'd allowed us to give him cover, he might not be dead...
或许我们也能了解他所掌握的情报
and we might have a better idea of how far he'd got.
他有权采用适当方法
He was justified in using any method he thought fit.
不过 他的方法不大有效
Not a very efficient method, in his case.
你知道什么 你不过动动嘴
What do you know about it? You only talk to people.
这次是全力以赴 情况紧迫
This is a very strong operation, fully urgent.
我们死了两个人 现在要你来接替金斯
They've killed two of our men. We want you to take over from Jones.
我奉命向你说明 这可不是命令 这是请求
I've been asked to say that this is not an order, but a request.
你考虑下好吗?
Consider it, will you? At your leisure.
不用着急我给你五分钟
I'll give you five minutes.
11:26分你到1看台找我
Perhaps you'll join me in Section "E" at 11:26.
您要什么?
Bitte?
来杯双份威士忌 苏打加冰的
I'd like a double Jack Daniel's on the rocks. Do you have it?
威士忌苏打大概有
Jack Daniel's, double?
你想看晚报吗?
Would you like to see the evening paper?
这牌子的你抽吗?
Do you smoke this brand?
不 好像没见过
No, I don't think I know that brand.
那抽支试试
Perhaps I might introduce it to you.
味儿比别的烟淡吗?
Would you say they're milder than other brands?
味儿比有的烟淡
They're milder than some other brands.
那好 抽一支
Okay, I'll try one.
你把我甩了
I lost you.
为什么盯着我?
Why? Were you following me?
你躲躲闪闪的 我可不喜欢
You were playing a game with me. I didn't appreciate it.
得了 别生气
Come on. Don't be silly.
我不知道你是自己人
You might have been one of the adverse party.
他们还不知道你来了 - 不知道吗?
They don't know you are here... yet. - You don't think so?
不 我是保护你的 - 你好
No. I am one of your cover. - Hi.
他想了解你打算用什么方法?
I would like to ask what methods you intend to employ.
很好
Well -
再来两份
Same again!
听我说 你说他们不认识我? 那最好让他们知道我来了
I'll tell you. If you say they don't know I'm here, I think I'd better let them know I'm here.
要不什么时候才能见面 - 我懂了 那是你的事
Otherwise, how are we ever gonna get together? - I see. That's your business.
可现在的情况是 叫我把金斯所搜集到的一点
The fact is, I've been asked to give you certain fragments of information...
零星情报交给你
to do with some of K.L.J.'s movements.
不知道是不是对你有用
We have no idea whether it's of any value.
你叫什么? - 汉格
What's your name? - Hengel.
你紧张什么 汉格?
Why are you so tense, Hengel?
你开玩笑吧 - 瞧你的手捏的那么紧
Are you being funny? - Look at your hand. It's so tight.
你的脸色简直吓人
Look at your skin. Your skin's terrible.
我看你是缺乏锻炼
I don't think you get enough exercise.
库博先生 我看要不了多久
I have a feeling, Mr. Quiller...
你就顾不得开玩笑
that you won't find life here so funny for very long.
你为什么不喝酒? - 不想喝
Why don't you drink your beer? - I don't want it.
我已经买♥♥了 - 你不能强迫我 库博先生
I bought it for you. - You can't make me want it, Mr. Quiller.
好 我再来一杯
Well, I need a chaser.
我和金斯工作过 我了解他 - 真的?
I worked with K.L.J. I knew him. - Really?
你认识他? - 不认识
Did you know him? - Yes, I did.
他要是让我跟着他 可能就不会送命
If he'd allowed me to stay with him, I could have saved his life.
把情报给我 - 什么?
Give me the information. - What?
你说你有情报给我
You said you had information. Give it to me.
电影精选列表