是啊 不知道为什么德国人老是叫人扫兴
I don't know what it is, but the Germans have been a great disappointment.
我是从拳击角度来看
I mean, from the boxing point of view.
你也知道考虑德国人的思想方法
I mean, you know, you'd think that the way the German mind goes-
我指的是旧德国不是新德国
I mean, the old German mind, not the new German mind-
在拳击上也该大显身手 可出乎意料 我们占了上风
you'd have thought they'd have done well in the fight game.
But it hasn't worked out that way. We've got 'em beat.
是这样?
So it seems. - But that's the way it goes.
事情偏偏是这样
干杯 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
你认识些什么人?
What kind of men do you know?
认识的很少
I don't know many. - Why not?
为什么?
I'm busy.
太忙
有个人跟我谈起过 说有些人的想法 比如说 跟你不一样
Someone was telling me that there are some people...
- who don't think like, for instance, you do. - How do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, someone was telling me there are some people here...
有个人跟我谈起过说 有些人 不会同意你关于欧洲的看法
who wouldn't agree with your attitude about Europe, about education.
关于教育的看法?
还有类似的问题
You know, about things like that.
Well, that's true, I suppose.
大概是这样
That's what this man was telling me.
那人就这么说的?
是的
Yes. - Do you mean...
意思是 这里有那么一些人认 为德国应该强盛 应该称霸?
there are certain people here who believe that this country should be very strong-
that it should be dominant?
是的
That's right. - They still believe that?
他们还这么认为?
还这么认为
Yes, still. - Well, listen.
这种看法基本上不错 对吧?
I don't think there's anything basically wrong with that, is there?
也就是说我们美国人 也有同样的信念 认为美国应该强盛
We believe the same thing in the States. We believe our country should be strong.
可说不上称霸
I wouldn't say dominant. We don't wanna dominate anyone.
我们不想征服什么人 只是要强盛
But I would say strong. Yes, I'd say that.
是的 就是这样
但是 这是些什么样的人呢?
But listen. What kind of people are they exactly-Nazis?
纳粹?
是的 可以说是
Well, they are, I would say.
当然他们不再自称纳粹了
But, of course, they don't call themselves that anymore. - They don't?
不吗? 不!
No. - You know, this fits in with what this man was telling me.
知道吗? 那人就这么说的
他说这些人从来不抛头露面
He was saying that these boys don't show themselves...
而是非常隐蔽的?
that they keep themselves pretty much undercover. - Yes, so I believe.
是的 是这样
Yeah. He was saying they've got a kind of long-term policy...
是啊 他说他们这些人有深谋远虑
打算渗透到民族精神的深处
that they want to infiltrate themselves into the mind of the country over a period of years.
打算慢慢来
But that they're not in any kind of hurry this time. - Yes.
他们这次一点也不急于求成?
是的
But that they're very convinced men - very convinced.
可他们都是些死硬份子 非常的顽固?
Yes, I would say that. Yes.
是的 我看是的
That's exactly what this man was telling me.
是的 那个人也是这么说的
- Who is this man? - What man?
那人是谁?
哪个人?
The man who was talking to you.
跟你谈话的那人
Just a guy I met in a bar.
是囚房♥的一个人
你准备把这个写进文章去?
Are you going to write about this question in your article?
不 不 这离题远了 我不问政♥治♥ 我缺乏政♥治♥头脑
No, no. That's outside my range. I'm not political.
I haven't got a political brain.
你这很舒服
It's very pleasant here. - Yes, I like it.
是 我喜欢这
Do you like living alone?
你喜欢独居
我独居很久了
I've been alone for a long time.
战争毁了我的家 我为工作活着
My family was killed in the war. I live for my work now.
你在柏林呆多久?
How long are you staying in Berlin? - Until I finish my assignment.
呆到我完成日
哪天晚上出去玩?
Why don't we go out one night?
那太好了
That would be very nice.
你盯我的梢?
Are you following me?
你盯了我的梢是吧?
我没有
为什么盯?
根本没盯 你弄错了
那你去哪?
我约了一个小孩
对不起
你去哪?
什么事?
他说我盯他的梢
为什么偏说你?
我不知道
为什么说是他 你倒说说
他找我麻烦
找你麻烦 是呀
怎么了? 别再罗嗦了
那么 也许我弄错了
也许你没盯过
要是这样 我就走了
别挡我的路
- What the hell! - I am sorry, sir. I do apologize.
真见鬼
对不起先生 我向你道歉
What's your name? - Graube, sir.
你叫什么?
奥博
Move over, please.
你挪过去点儿
让我来开车
I'll drive.
醒过来了?
你冷吗?
Are you cold? - What is it, day or night?
是白天还是夜里?
我叫安迪
My name's Oktober. What's yours?
你呢?
几点了?
What's the time? - You've just looked at your watch.
你刚看了表
表可能快 可能慢 你的表几点了?
It may be slow or fast. What time do you make it?
时间其实并不重要
Time isn't really very important.
可对我重要 我有约会
It is to me. I have an appointment.
它有点儿像那副画
She looks something like that too, so- - She'll wait.
他会等的
我能提个建议吗?
Listen. Can I make a suggestion?
当然 可先说出你的姓名
Surely. But we would like to know your name first.
那我先提个建议
Let me make the suggestion first. - No, tell us your name first.
不 先说你姓名
他们叫我钉子
They call me Spike.
那是绰号♥ 说你姓名
Not your nickname, your surname. - Canetti.
坎拉
你有什么建议?
What is your suggestion?
我想你们是认错人了
I think this is a case of mistaken identity. I work for Doubledays in New York.
我在纽约双马公♥司♥工作
是到柏林来找一本书的
I came to Berlin looking for rare books.
找到了?
Have you found them?
没有 没有 还没找到
Well, no, not quite yet. I haven't found them yet.
你的真实姓名?
What is your real name?
我母亲也姓艾丽
My mother's maiden name was O'Reilly.
你的真实姓名呢? 请说吧
What is your real name, please, Mr. Quiller?
库尔勒先生
其实我不得不用双姓 叫艾丽坎迪
Originally, I had to walk around with a double-barreled name-O'Reilly-Canetti -
可我嫌他累赘
but I found it a bit heavy.
你不觉得累赘?
Wouldn't you find it heavy?
所以我就甩掉了艾丽
So I dropped the O'Reilly and kept the Canetti.
你父亲干什么的? 库尔勒先生
What does your father do, Mr. Quiller? - He's dead.
他死了
And your mother? - She's dead too.
你母亲呢? 她死了
And your sister? - She's dead too.
你妹妹呢? 她也死了?
就是说我没有妹妹 我是独生子
What I mean is, I never had one. I was an only child.
你一定很孤独?
You must be lonely. - No, no, no.
不 不 不
You must feel lonely now, sitting here among strangers.
周围都是陌生人 现在你一定很孤独
不 我喜欢与人交往
No, I like meeting people. You know, new faces.
结交新的朋友
How's your leg?
你腿怎么了?
My leg? Yes. Someone scratched it with a suitcase.
我腿?是啊 叫人用箱子噌了一下
是他
He did it.
你好 朋友 你好
Hi. Hello. - Hello.
我们对你有点儿了解
We know a little about you. - Me?
我可我们想再多了解点儿
A little. But we would like to know a little more.
跟你明说了吧
I shall tell you quite simply.
我们想要知道你们伯林总部的确切地址
We would like to know the exact location of your local control in Berlin.
想要知道你们的现行密♥码♥系统
We would like to know a little more about your current code system.
想要知道你们对我们了解的程度
We would like to be able to appreciate the extent of your knowledge about us.
以及你的前任向你们总部传递了什么情报?
And also, what information, if any...
your predecessor managed to pass to your control.
我们想要知道你在柏林的任务的性质
We would like to know the exact nature...
of your present mission in Berlin.
你是聪明人
You are a sensible man.
你心里很清楚 除非你都说出来
You know perfectly well you must give us this information, since you have no alternative.
别无生路
我想打一个电♥话♥给我在纽约的律师巴奇
Have you got a telephone here? I think I should call my lawyer in New York.
Guy called Cuspensky.
放心吧 他们会付电♥话♥费的
I'll make it collect, so don't worry about that.
你不在纽约工作 库尔勒先生
Yon don't work in New York, Mr. Quiller.
你在欧洲和中东工作
You work in Europe and the Middle East.
脱了上衣
电影精选列表