He might not want to.
我想知道他们的总部在哪?
Listen, I want to know where their base is, you see.
他不会知道
But he wouldn't know. - If he was with them, he might know.
有过来往也许知道
能见他吗?
Can I see him?
你真想见他?
You really want to?
是的
Yes.
那好吧
All right.
他一定在 门开着呢
He must be here. The door was open.
那就等吧
Well, let's wait.
想跳舞吗?
Wanna dance?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
真有意思到这儿了
It's so strange being here.
那就走到底吧
Let's go down to the deep end.
可以跳水下芭蕾了
We could do an underwater ballet.
跳过吗?
Ever done that?
是风
Draft.
他叫什么?
What's his name?
哈莎
Hassler.
- Hassler! - Don't!
哈莎?
Hassler!
Maybe the bar's open.
也许老板来了
我来晚了
I had to be late.
- This is the man. - We've met.
就是他
I had to be late. I had to make some inquiries.
我们见过
来晚了 因为有事要打听
I wanted to give you this information.
我很想把这情况提供给你 你来干这事我很高兴
I'm glad you're someone to do something.
我核对了一下 我得跟你说 他们从老地方搬出来了
I was checking.
But I have to tell you, they have moved from the old house.
I don't know the new house.
新地方我不知道 你知道 我总是避开他们
I keep away from things, you see.
不过我想 有个人会知道
But I think I know someone who does.
知道些什么?
What does he know?
我也不知道 大概知道他们在哪?
I don't know.
I think-I think, perhaps, where they are.
Can I see him?
能见他吗?
I can try.
试试看吧
I can ask. There's a telephone.
我可以问问 这儿有个电♥话♥
Shall I ask?
问问好吗?
Where's the telephone?
电♥话♥在哪啊?
在后边
In the back.
这是风挂的
It's only a draft.
我们送你回家
We'd better get you home.
我要跟你在一起
I want to stay with you.
你没想到会见到我吧?
You are surprised to see me.
没想到
Yes, I am.
是我向警♥察♥告发斯坦的
I told the police about Steiner.
又见到你了 太好了 库尔勒先生
I'm glad to see you again, Mr. Cooper.
能出点力很高兴 我也帮助你的朋友 可是
I'm glad to be of help.
I tried to help your friends, but -
你知道那地方?
You know the house? - Yes.
是的 在哪?
Where is it?
就是那儿
That's it.
里面有没有人? 不知道
Is there anyone in there? - I don't know.
我只知道就是那幢房♥子
I just know that's the house.
我们现在得走了
We must all go now.
你也可以告诉你们的人了
Come on. You can tell your people.
不行 我必须核实一下
No. I have to check whether she's right. - How?
不
I've gotta go over there to check whether she's right. - I am right.
我得进去核实一下她的话
就是这儿
你可以让别人去核实
Alice can check, and your people. Why do you have to do that?
干嘛自己去?
Well, it's part of my job, you see.
这也是我的职责
我要走了
I'm going. I've shown you the house. That's all I can do.
我能做的就是指给你地点
You go with them.
你跟他们去
No. I'll wait for you.
不 我要等你
You're stupid.
太傻了
I go with you. You keep the car.
我跟你走
把车留给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't mention it.
不客气
Don't worry. I'm just gonna check. That's all.
别担心 我就核实一下
Listen, I want you to remember a telephone number. All right?
听我说 我要你记住个电♥话♥号♥码 行吗?
Yes. - Now fix it.
行
21♥8♥9♥62.
你记住21♥8♥9♥62 记住了?
Got it?
21♥8♥9♥62.
过二十分钟我不回来 就打这个号♥码
If I'm not back in 20 minutes, ring that number.
说你烟抽完了
Tell him you've run out of cigarettes.
告诉他们你在这儿 他们会送烟来
Tell him where you are and to bring you some. Okay?
好
Yes. - What's the number?
号♥码是多少?
21♥8♥9♥62.
在这等二十分钟
Stay here 20 minutes.
听我说
Listen.
我爱你
I love you.
请上来
Come up, please.
你好 库尔勒 请进来
Hello, Quiller. Do come in.
请坐
Sit down.
真是没想到
What a surprise.
你想喝点什么?
And what will you have to drink?
双份威士忌苏打加冰的
A double Jack Daniel's on the rocks.
双份威士忌苏打 加冰的 我们这儿恐怕没有威士忌苏打
没有威士忌苏打
No Jack Daniel's? Tsk-tsk-tsk.
那么喝点肯迪酒怎么样?
What would you say to some old Kentucky Granddad?
还是威士忌苏打吧
Make it scotch malt. - I wish we could help you there.
很想热情接待 可惜的是力不从心
But, unfortunately, I know we can't.
这算个什么酒吧间?我的天
What kind of a bar is this, for Pete's sake?
我不是酒吧间老板 我是德国勋士
I'm not a barman, Mr. Quiller.
I'm a German gentleman.
Please.
请
到哪儿去?
Where are we going?
楼下
Downstairs.
站开一点儿
晚上还加班啊?
He's working late.
我们明天搬家
We are moving tomorrow.
这儿晚上够我们忙的
Yes. We have a busy night ahead of us.
要搬走全部设备 转移我们总部
We are moving all our equipment.
We are changing our base.
Herr Nagel. Herr Dorffman.
马革尔索克
库尔勒先生
Mr. Quiller.
这是丽斯小姐
And this is...
Fr鋟lein Lindt.
刚找到她坐在外边汽车里
We just found her sitting in a car quite near here.
她名字叫伊克
Her first name is Inge.
怎么样?
So what? - She's your friend.
她是你朋友
我从来没见过她
I've never seen her before.
见过 见过 她是你的密友伊克
Yes, yes. She's your close friend.
我记得可清楚了
Inge. I remember the name well.
你呢? 你记得吗?
You, do you remember the name?
对 我记得
Yes, Reichsf黨rer.
你可以跟我无语不谈吗?
You can talk to me quite easily, can't you?
不 行 当然行
No. - Of course you can.
你不要紧张
You need to relax. They work you too hard.
他们逼的你很紧?
你的上司他叫什么来着?
That boss of yours, what's his name?
What's his name?
叫什么来着?
伊克
Inge. - No, she's a girl.
伊克是个姑娘 不是你的上司
She's not your boss.
伊克 她腿很长
She has long legs.
真的 那可真太好了
Really? I'm so glad to hear that.
你真走运 你从这儿出去就能去看她
You're very lucky. After you leave us, you can go to her.
她在等你
She's waiting for you.
等我
White.
她爱你
She adores you. - No.
不
Yes, adores you.
是的 她只要你一个人
She wants you only. She longs for you only.
只想你一个人
Longs.
想爱我
电影精选列表