我不是你的答案
I'm not your answer...
至少现在不是,伊森
...right now, Ethan.
等一下,别这样 我们可以谈谈?
Wait, wait. No, no. Can we talk?
老天!嗨!
Oh, my God! Hi!
- 你是汤米欧文斯! - 是的,谢谢你
- You're Tommy Owens! - Yeah, yeah, thank you.
你就是弥赛亚!
You're the Messiah!
真的是你弥赛亚! 去年你拯救我的梦幻团队!
You really are the Messiah! You saved my fantasy team last year, bro!
- 我是你的超级粉丝 - 好的,很高兴知道你是
- I'm a huge fan of yours. - All right, that's good to know.
晚安
You have a good night.
- 你好高大 - 幸会,老兄
- You're big in real life. - Pleasure, man.
你能帮个忙吗?
Look, can you help me out?
我们有个共同的朋友,克里斯
We have a friend in common. Chris.
- 我在找我朋友伊森 - 糟糕
- I'm looking for my buddy Ethan. - Oh, shit.
- 嘿! - 抱歉!
- Hey! - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, I got it. I got it.
Unh!
不
Oh, no.
- 抱歉 - 你没事吧?
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Are you okay?
这是玻璃,你干嘛捡?
Hey, it's glass, man. Why you picking it up?
我只是想帮忙而已
I'm just trying to help out, man.
- 快点 - 糟糕
- Come on. - Oh, shit!
我的老天!
Holy shit!
对不起!
I'm sorry!
犹太人把弥赛亚钉在墙上
- Ah! - The Jewish guy crucified the Messiah!
就是那个跳舞的犹太佬
It was rabbi-dancing motherfucker!
又来了
- Ah! - It's happening again.
伊森!黛安娜!
Ethan! Ethan! Diana!
恭喜!
Congratulations!
- 不,别恭喜我了 - 什么?怎么回事?
- No! Stop congratulating me! - What? What happened?
去找伊森聊聊吧
Just go talk to Ethan.
糟了
Shit.
我很抱歉,他不会有事
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I think he's gonna be fine.
拜托,打他!
Please, punch him in the face!
我以为弥赛亚充满宽恕!
I thought the Messiah preached forgiveness!
看着我,混球 你有什么毛病?
Look at me, asshole. What the fuck wrong with you?
- 你是哪根葱? - 他是我朋友!
- Who the fuck are you? - Hey. He's my friend!
退后,老兄!
Back off, man!
聪明点就退后
Yo! Back the fuck up, all right?
怎么来真的? 有种打打看
Oh, shit just got real, huh? Yeah, go ahead and punch him, man.
八卦新闻一定超爱
TMZ will love that shit.
我有全世界最大的手♥机♥
I got the biggest motherfucking phone on the planet.
你的行为10分钟内就能直播
And your ass will be trending in 10 minutes.
这里谁有跟我的帐号♥?
Who in here follow Chrisrob11?
手放下
Put your fucking hands down!
- 他的社群网站经营得很夸张 - 非常夸张
- His social media game is crazy! - Crazy!
快跑
Run.
快离开,不!
Go, go. Get out. No! No!
太好了!
Yeah! Ha-ha.
- 不 - 我是律师
- No, no! - I'm a lawyer! I'm a lawyer!
- 奇蹟的夜晚,是吧? - 老天,吓我一跳
- Magical night, isn't it? - Jesus. You scared me.
格林先生
Mr. Green.
今晚你可真是无处不在
Man, you're everywhere tonight.
我都在这个派对结束每个圣诞节
I end every Christmas at this party.
什么意思? 你怎么进来的?
What do you mean? How do you get in?
这是我的派对
It's my party.
什么?
What?
大概20年前
About 20 years ago...
我读了《The Great Gatsby》
...I read The Great Gatsby.
我超喜欢这本书
I love that book.
电影还好,3D让我头痛
Movie's all right, 3D gives me a headache...
但我很喜欢李奥
...but I'm a sucker for Leo.
所以这家伙
So this guy...
举办这些派对 但没有人知道他的身份
...he throws all these parties and nobody knows who he is.
我想〝这太酷了〞
I thought, "Wow, that's pretty fucking cool."
我亲戚赖瑞在布鲁克林 拥有这间大的仓库
My cousin Larry's got this giant warehouse in Brooklyn...
反正我圣诞节也没休息 干嘛不来搞一个
...figured I'm working on Christmas anyway, so I should do it too.
一开始规模很小
We started out pretty small.
只有潘趣酒跟一些雪橇铃铛
Just a punch bowl and some sleigh bells...
但每年越办越大 今年我们加了火车
...and it gets bigger and bigger every year. This year we added that train.
- 加上通过隧♥道♥的灯 - 是的
- Through the trippy tunnel of lights. - Yeah.
- 进场的方式超屌♥吧? - 是的
- Cool way to enter a party, right? - Yeah.
你觉得麦莉如何?
Hey, what'd you think of Miley?
她很棒
Yeah, she was great. She was great.
伊森,你跟我很清楚 麦莉非常完美
Ethan, you and I both know, Miley was flawless.
你有心事
Something's bugging you.
你的朋友 他们不会离开你
Your friends, they ain't gonna leave you.
他们需要你
They need you, kid.
你怎么知道?
How do you know about that?
抽一口吧
Smoke this.
不,我还好 现在会大♥麻♥让我失控
Nah, I'm good, man. Weed makes me paranoid now.
这是生命手杖
This is the staff of life.
好吧
Okay. Heh, heh, heh.
你现在让我觉得怪怪的
You're making me a little uncomfortable.
有人说我安静时 会让人害怕
I've been told my quiet intensity has that effect on people.
但有时候
But sometimes...
感觉不舒服是件好事
...being uncomfortable can be a good thing.
管他的,谢了
Fuck it. Thanks.
♪ Silent Night ♪
♪ Holy Night ♪
♪ All is calm ♪
- 嘿 - 嘿,老兄
- Hey. - Hey, man.
- 什么事,老兄? - 你们怎么来了?
- Sup, dude? - What are you guys doing here?
我们只是想你需要人陪一下
We just thought maybe you'd wanna hang out.
来点人气
Some company or something.
- 只是来打声招呼 - 好,打声招呼
- Just say what's up. - Yeah, just say what's up.
酷
That's cool.
我在收拾行李
I'm packing all this shit up.
老家伙东西都很多 你们还记得吧
Old people have so much stuff. You guys remember that.
总是有些东西得丢掉
You have to throw things away in life.
没错
For sure.
- 要玩任天堂吗? - 好,任天堂6♥4♥?
- Play some Nintendo? - Yeah, N6♥4♥?
我只想休息一下
I think I'm just gonna chill here.
我很感谢你们过来 但我想我还是…
I appreciate you guys coming over, but I think I'm just gonna...
不行,不行 今天是圣诞节
No, man. Fuck that, dude. It's Christmas.
不准你一个人在家 我们出去走走
You can't be alone. Let's hang out.
去我妈那里,去玩〝黄金眼〞
Go to my mom's house. Play some "GoldenEye."
走吧,我还带了威士忌
Come on. Look, I got some whiskey.
我从我哥那里偷些草来 放进这管子里
I stole some hash from my brother. Rolled it in this doobie.
我们好好放松一下
We get pretty fucked up. Heh, heh.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 没关系 - 没事
- No. It's cool. - It's all good.
没事的
It's okay, man.
我好想他们
I just miss them.
我们也想他们
We miss them too.
是的
Yeah, man.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
我们是你新的家人
We're your new family now.
我当你♥爸♥爸 克里斯当你妈妈
I'll be your daddy, Chris'll be your mommy.
不,我当爸爸 你当妈妈
No, I'm gonna be the daddy, you be the mom.
你们真是好朋友
You guys are good friends.
你随时需要我们 我们都在
We'll be here whenever you need us, man.
一直都在你身边
Always, man.
永远在你身边
Yeah, always there for you, bro.
你不能在这里抽
You can't smoke that in here.
你不能在里面抽
You can't smoke that in here.
我还以为现在可以了
Figure we can now.
- 是啊 - 是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 太疯狂了 - 有什么好藏的?
- Fuck, that's crazy. - What we hiding this for?
抽一口
Take a hit, dude.
像在家一样无拘无束
A little bit for the homeys.
外面也很冷
It's so cold outside too.
我们该去 洛克斐勒中心的圣诞树那里
We should go to Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center.
电影精选列表