Arrest that man!
他把我们锁在里边一整晚 抓住他
He locked us in there all night, have him put down!
这是真的吗 我也许要重新考虑是否重新雇用你了
Is this true? I may have to reconsider my reconsideration.
希望这可以解释...
I hope this explains...
我查看所有孩子们收到的信件
I open all the letters the boys receive,
把购书券拿走 然后把剩下的都烧了
I steal the book tokens and then burn the rest!
本地教堂会寄玩具给我病房♥里的小孩
My local church gives my ward toys for the children,
我把玩具都卖♥♥了 把钱拿来买♥♥鞋
I sell the toys and I spend all the money on shoes!
我偷走他们的礼物
I was doing those spoilt
是帮了这些被宠坏的孩子的忙
children a favour by stealing their presents!
我的鞋子 我数量绝对正常的鞋子会怎么样
My shoes, what will happen to my perfectly normal number of shoes?
保持联络哦
Don't be strangers!
汤姆 昨天萨莉跟我谈了谈
Tom, Sally had a chat with me yesterday,
我打了几通电♥话♥
and I made some calls and,
有人来见你了
well, there's some people here to see you.
妈妈 爸爸
Mum! Dad!
床上早餐都有什么呢
So, what's on the menu for this breakfast in bed?
应有尽有
Everything.
我是说 想要什么都有哦
And I mean everything.
天啊
Oh, goodness!
我是来告别的
I've come to say goodbye.
再见 新丁
Bye, New Boy.
我们迟早都要进入新阶段的
All of us have to move on in the end.
我周三会拆掉石膏
I'll have these casts off on Wednesday and then
之后就出院了
I'll be out of here too.
我下礼拜拆线 然后也会走了
I get my stitches out next week. And then I'll be gone.
我会在月底拆掉绷带
My bandage is coming off at the end of the month.
到时我们就全都走了
Then that'll be the last of us.
也许午夜帮到此就解散了
Maybe this is the end of The Midnight Gang.
永不解散
Never.
午夜帮只是需要新的领头人
The gang just needs a new leader.
萨莉
Sally?
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yes.
你会确保所有患者
You will make sure all the new patients
都愿望成真
have their wishes come true.
我很乐意 你会帮我吗
I would love to! But will you help me?
当然
You bet I will!
只是别再让午夜帮惹上麻烦了
Just don't get The Midnight Gang in any more trouble.
当然
Of course.
也许只惹一点麻烦
Well, maybe little bit of trouble.
爽
Yippee!
奈莉
Nelly!
*给我辽阔的土地*
* Oh, give me land, lots of land *
*在满眼星空之下*
* Under starry skies above *
*不要阻拦我*
* Don't fence me in *
*让我越过*
* Let me ride through *
*我所爱的旷野*
* The wide open country that I love *
*不要阻拦我*
* Don't fence me in *
*不*
* No *
*爸爸 不要阻拦我*
* Poppa, don't you fence me in. *