- The thing is, we're not real cleaners. - Sorry, Raj.
既然这样 你们想买♥♥冰棒吗
Oh, in that case, can I interest you in some ice lollies
大特♥价♥哦
on very special offer?
下次吧
Maybe later.
我们有任务在身
We are on a mission.
旋风冰淇淋 买♥♥11送1
And 12 melted Twisters for the price of 11!
蛋糕很美味 护士长
Mm. Scrumptious cake, matron.
-萨莉呢 -她病情恶化了
- Where's Sally? - She got worse.
他们送她去了隔离病房♥
They took her to the isolation ward.
那扇门挡不了他们多久
That door won't keep them in for long.
快开门
Open the door right now!
来 在救援到来之前先吃点巧克力
Here, have some chocolates to keep you going before help arrives!
巧克力耶
Oh, chocolates.
不 我们不该吃的
Oh, no! We shouldn't eat these!
为什么不 它们非常非常好吃
Why not? They're so very, very tasty.
药效能撑到明早
That will see them through to the morning.
萨莉的事我们要怎么办
What are we going to do about Sally?
我让她失望太多次了
I've let her down so many times.
不能再让她失望了
Can't let her down again.
你们不能放弃 好吗
You mustn't give in, hmm?
她想要一个盛大美丽的人生
She wants a big, beautiful life.
午夜帮会帮她实现
The Midnight Gang is going to give it to her.
没错
Yeah.
罗宾 起立
Robin... Stand up!
好了 准备好了吗
OK, ready?
你去找萨莉 好吗
You go find Sally, hey?
你来得可真慢
You took your time.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
机不可失 时不再来
It's now or never.
萨莉 欢迎来到
Sally, welcome at last
午夜帮为你呈现的
to The Midnight Gang's presentation of...
你盛大美丽的人生
..Your big, beautiful life.
萨莉盛大美丽的人生
幻灯片播放
乔治
学校舞会
*你的爱让我飞得更高*
* Your love lifting me higher *
*比从前都高*
* Than I've ever been lifted before *
*请继续升高*
* So keep it up *
*熄灭我的欲望*
* Quench my desire *
*我会永远站在你身旁*
* And I'll be at your side forever more *
考试成绩
*你知道你的爱 你的爱让我*
* You know your love Your love keeps lifting me *
*飞得越来越高*
* Higher and higher Higher *
优秀毕业生 萨莉
*我说过你的爱 你的爱让我*
* I said your love Your love keeps lifting me *
第一辆车
*飞得越来越高*
* Higher and higher Higher *
*我曾经意志消沉*
* Now once I was downhearted *
*失望一直伴我身旁*
* Disappointment was my closest friend *
*但你的到来 让它落魄而逃*
* But then you came and it soon departed *
阳光假日
*再也没有出现*
* And you know he never showed his face again *
*所以你的爱 你的爱让我*
* That's why your love Your love keeps lifting me *
婚礼
*飞得越来越高*
* Higher and higher Higher *
*我说过你的爱 你的爱让我*
* I said your love Your love keeps lifting me *
*飞得越来越高*
* Higher and higher Higher *
*真棒*
* All right *
*我真高兴 终于遇到你*
* I'm so glad I've finally found you *
*在茫茫人海中*
* Yes, that one in a million girls *
工作
唐宁街10号♥ 英国首相府邸
*我张开双臂 怀抱着你*
* And I whip my loving arms around you *
*我能面对全世界 傲然挺立*
* I can stand up and face the world *
*告诉你你的爱 你的爱让我*
* Let me tell ya your love Your love keeps lifting me *
退休
*飞得越来越高*
* Higher and higher Higher *
*我说过你的爱 你的爱让我*
* I said your love Your love keeps lifting me *
午夜帮历史
*飞得越来越高*
* Higher and higher Higher... *
结束
最后...
Last but not least...
温馨提示
幻灯片是乔治做的
我超爱 超爱 超爱
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!
我们完蛋了
We're done for.
太美了 太美了
Beautiful, beautiful!
绝对完美
Absolutely beautiful!
你们这些好孩子
You wonderful, wonderful children!
给你 抹布
Here, have a duster.
绝对的天才
Pure genius.
主要是我的主意
It was mainly my idea.
你知道哪里最感人吗
Do you know what the most moving part was?
-我♥操♥纵这台老投影机吗 -不是
- Me being on the old projector here? - No.
看见这位特别的小患者
Seeing this special little patient of ours do something
做一件我们从未见过的事 微笑
we've not seen her do before - smiling.
全医院的人都倾尽全力帮小苏西
Everyone here at the hospital works so hard to help young Suzy.
我叫萨莉
It's Sally.
-你确定吗 -非常确定
- Are you sure? - Fairly.
-但我们都没想到只要哄她开心就好 -萨莉
- But none of us thought to simply make her smile. - Sally...
这趟旅程会非常漫长
It's going to be a really long journey.
但我希望终有一天
But I want you to be able
你可以真正体验到这些事
to do all those things for real one day.
我向你保证 我永远不会放弃尝试
And I promise you, I will never stop trying.
谢谢你
Thank you.
昆廷爵士
Sir Quentin...
多亏了护工 我们才能做到这些
We couldn't have done any of this without the Porter.
他是我见过的最善良的人
The kindest person I've ever met and...
而你把他解雇了
The man you sacked.
也许是我♥草♥率了 但抱歉
Well, I may have been hasty, but I'm sorry,
我不能把工作还给你
you're not getting your job back.
我要给你升职
I'm promoting you!
什么
What?
没错 我们第一位欢乐医生
Yes, our very first Doctor of Fun!
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
但我听说你住在地下室 那可不行
But I hear you live in a basement and we can't have that.
来和我住吧 我每天都会为你准备床上早餐
Come and live with me and I will bring you breakfast every morning in bed.
好建议
Well, that's an offer.
好了 我们现在应该让小萨莉
Now, then, I think it's high time we left young Sally
好好休息了
here to get some rest.
不 拜托了 能让我和午夜帮在病房♥里
No, please, can I just have one more night back in the ward
多待一晚吗
with The Midnight Gang?
-我不确定... -拜托了 拜托了
- I'm not sure that that... - Please! Please, please, please, please.
好吧 好吧 但注意 只有一晚
All right! All right! Just one night, mind.
太棒了
Yes!
谢谢你把你的愿望给我
Thank you so much for giving me your wish.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你本来想许什么愿望
What would yours be?
我有两个 其中一个已经实现了
Oh, I have two, and one's come true.
就是交到朋友
It was to make some friends.
你这个软心肠
You big softie.
那另一个愿望呢
What was the other one?
见到爸爸妈妈
To see Mum and Dad.
愿望真的可以成真
Well, dreams can come true.
午夜帮教会了我们这一点
The Midnight Gang's taught us that.
今晚太不可思议了
It's been the most amazing night.
我经历了一生中最棒的冒险
I've had the adventure of a lifetime.
早上好呀早上好呀早上好
Good morning and good morning and good morning!
早餐时间
Breakfast time!
谁要吃玉米片盒子配水
Who wants cornflake box and water?
我最喜欢的患者怎么样了
So, how's my favourite patient?
好些了 谢谢你
Better, thanks.
早上好 昆廷爵士 你想吃
Good morning, Sir Quentin, can I interest you in a sock
用纸板盛着的袜子吗
on some cardboard...?
什么声音
What's that noise?
-没听到啊 -你怎么可能听不到
- Don't hear no noise. - How can you not hear it?
放我们出去 快点放我们出去
Let us out! Let us out, now!
逮捕他