午夜帮
圣雨果医院
让开 让他过去
Get out of my way. Let him through the way.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
别碰我
Oh, don't touch me!
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
你好呀
Hello!
你现在在医院里
You're in a hospital.
是 我能听见
Yes, I can hear you.
我脑袋好疼
My head hurts.
意料中事 你被板球砸到了
I'm not surprised, you were hit by a cricket ball.
我是医生
Now, I am a doctor.
我猜到了
I guessed that.
我三周前刚当上医生
I qualified as a doctor just three weeks ago.
我们都死定了
We're all going to die.
谢谢啊 护工
Thank you, porter.
我要填问卷
So, I have a questionnaire.
你叫什么
Name?
这个嘛
Well...
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆 很好
Tom, super.
今天是谁带你来的
Right, who brought you here today?
-你父母吗 -不是
- Parents? - No.
他们住在国外
They live abroad.
是朋友吗
Friend?
我没有朋友
I don't really have any.
好吧 那我就填"其他人"
Right, I'll just put "Other".
让我过去 起来 臭小子
Let me past. Get up, boy!
不过是一点小痛 跑几步就没事了
It was only a ding, you can run it off.
对不起 校长
Sorry, headmaster.
球砸过来的时候速度一定很快
Right, that ball must have been going extremely fast.
那在我投出的球里算慢的了
It was actually one of my slower ones.
-砸你 -你不介意到接待处等待吧
- Conk. - Right, would you mind awfully just waiting in reception?
我很介意
Yes, I would mind awfully.
你可以仔细阅读我们关于真菌的海报
You might want to peruse one of our posters on fungoids.
你也想被罚留堂吗
Do you want a detention as well?
不要啊 又有突发事故
Oh, no, more emergencies.
报摊老板的手指被订书机订到薄荷巧克力上了
"Newsagent has stapled his fingers to a Mint Aero."
我晚点再过来给你填完
We'll have to finish this later.
护工
Porter!
你有愿望吗
Have you got a dream?
希望在死前能完成的事
Something you wish you could do before you die?
我还没想过
I haven't really thought about it.
也许你该想想了
Maybe you should.
儿童病房♥
狗与儿童不得进入
这里是儿童病房♥
Children's Ward.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你们好 我是汤姆
Hi, I'm Tom.
我们就叫你新丁好了
We'll call you New Boy.
我是安柏
I'm Amber.
这里我说了算
I'm in charge.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
很好
Good.
我是罗宾
Robin.
根据你的声音判断
From the sound of your voice
你应该有两米三高 留着爆♥炸♥头
I'd say you were seven foot tall with an Afro.
-不是的 -你我都清楚我说对了
- Not exactly. - We both know I'm right.
我是乔治 我是这里最醒目帅气
I'm George and I'm the smart, and the handsome,
和聪明的人
and the clever one.
那是谁
Who's that?
萨莉 但你不准打扰她
That's Sally, but you're not to disturb her.
她看起来病得很重
She looks really ill.
你最好别多管闲事
Maybe you should mind your own business.
这里没有玩具或游戏吗
Aren't there any toys or games?
没有 护士长不信这些东西
No, Matron doesn't believe in them.
护士长办公室
敲门 然后滚
这里比学校还糟
This is worse than school.
真是个垃圾堆
What a dump.
瞧这里的环境
Look at the state of this place.
脏到不行
It's absolutely filthy.
负责这里的人一定很憎恨小孩
I mean, whoever's in charge must really hate children.
憎恨这个字眼太强烈了
Hate is a strong word.
我更喜欢说讨厌
I prefer to say detest.
孩子不过是懒得长大的大人
Children are just grown-ups who are too lazy to grow up.
瞧瞧你们 就躺在那儿
I mean, look at you all, just lying there.
"我病了"
"Oh, I'm ill."
切
Oh, boo-hoo.
你就是汤姆吧
You must be Tom.
是的 护士长
Yes, Matron.
世界上最烂的板球队员
The world's worst cricketer!
你♥爸♥爸妈妈呢
So where are your mummy and daddy?
他们在中东工作
They work in the Middle East.
他们一定是想离你远远的
Oh, they must have wanted to get a long way away from you.
乔治的父母也不在 对吧 乔治
George's parents are away as well, aren't they, George?
求你别说
Please don't.
他们在牢里 因为偷窃
They're in prison, for theft.
所以如果病房♥里丢东西了
So if anything goes missing on the ward,
我们就知道该怪谁了 对吧 乔治
we'll know who to blame, won't we, George?
这不公平
That ain't not fair.
语法用错了 乔治 跟你♥爸♥妈一样是反面教材
That's a double negative, George, like your mum and dad.
我病房♥的规矩记好了
Now, rules to my ward.
不许乱跑 不许大笑
No running, no laughing,
男孩和女孩隔日轮流使用厕所
boys and girls visit the toilet on alternate days
礼拜天除外 那天用来洗脚
except for Sundays, when it's reserved as a footbath.
熄灯后不许说话 不许哭
No talking after lights out, no crying.
大家都很痛苦 你没什么特别的
Everyone's in pain, you're nothing special.
这是你的床
This is your bed.
那应该是婴儿床吧
I think that's meant for babies.
你就跟婴儿一样爱哭闹啊
Well, I'm looking at one.
你带睡衣了吗
Did you bring pyjamas?
他们直接把我从板球场送来 所以没带
They brought me straight from the cricket pitch, so no.
没关系
No problem...
我去找找失物箱好了
We'll just try the lost property box.
给
There you are.
这颜色好像不适合我
It... I don't think they're quite my colour.
你想无故被动手术吗
Would you like to be operated on for no reason?
-不想 -我只要打个电♥话♥就能办到
- No. - All it takes is one phone call.
衣服没问题
They'll be fine.
那就好 我可不想向院长
Good, I don't want to have to report you
报告你的事
to the head of the hospital.
他很忙 没空管你这种不知感恩的熊孩子
He's got no time for nasty little ungrateful brats like you.
昆廷·斯特勒斯爵士是大忙人
Sir Quentin Strillers is an extremely busy man.
进来
Come in.
你好 昆廷爵士
Oh, hello, Sir Quentin.
你叫我来 说有急事
You asked to see me about something very urgent.
你叫做...
And your name is...
拉帕斯
Luppers.
-你的工作是... -医生
- And you are a... - A doctor.
这所医院的吗
At this hospital?
-是的 -太好了 你一定也知道
- Yes. - Splendid, well, as I'm sure you can appreciate,
我很忙
I am a very busy man.
是你叫我来的
You asked to see me.
是吗
Did I?
是啊
Yes, I was told
有人告诉我 医院里发生了怪事
there were some strange goings-on at the hospital.
没错 拉帕斯
Ah, yes, Luppers.
医院里正有怪事发生
There's some strange goings-on going on at this hospital.
反常的事情
Unnatural goings on.
反常
Unnatural.
医疗设备不见了 忽然又回来了
Hospital equipment going missing - boof - back again.
夜深人静时 病人从床上爬起来
Patients out of their bed at the dead of night,