Good morning and good morning and good morning.
我带来了丰富的早餐
I have everything for breakfast.
是吃吐司还是玉米片
Toast or cornflake.
你们这群小孩今早是怎么了
What is the matter with all you kiddie-winkies this morning?
他们正深陷在愧疚的泥潭中
They are sitting in a damp puddle of their own guilt.
他们违反了医院的所有条例
They broke every rule in the hospital.
但他们看着像是一群好孩子
But they seem like such a nice bunch.
不 别被骗了
No, don't be fooled.
他们还害护工被解雇了
They even got the porter sacked.
但那名护工在这儿很久了 久到没人记得多久
But the porter has been here longer than anyone can remember.
我听说他妈妈在他还是婴儿时
I heard his mother abandoned him
就把他遗弃在医院的台阶上
on the hospital steps as a baby.
谁又能怪她呢
Well, who can blame her?
谁会想看到那么吓人的婴儿
I mean, who'd want to look at a baby that frightful?
这个可怜的人
Oh, the poor, poor man.
我必须找到他
I must try and find him.
他一点也不值得同情
He deserves not an ounce of sympathy.
他的内心就跟他的外表一样丑陋
He is as ugly on the inside as he is on the outside.
滚吧
Off!
送餐阿姨...
Tootsie...
如果你找到那个护工
If you find the porter,
你能告诉他我非常 非常抱歉吗
can you tell him I'm so, so sorry.
我尽力
I will try.
午夜帮曾经很美好
Well, Midnight Gang was good while it lasted.
现在还不能解散它
It can't end yet.
还有一位成员的梦想没实现
There's still a member who hasn't had their wish come true.
那就是你
You.
但是 能不能许一个非常容易实现的愿望
Although, can it be something really easy?
要非常普通的愿望
It needs to be very unambitious.
比如 你有没有梦想过躺在医院的床上...
Like, have you always dreamt of lying in a hospital bed...
盯着光秃秃的墙
staring at a blank wall?
其实 我想把这个愿望给别人
Actually, I'd like to give my wish to someone else.
给谁
Who?
萨莉
Sally.
她比任何人都想加入午夜帮
She wants to be in The Midnight Gang more than anyone,
但是我们一直拒绝她
but we kept telling her she couldn't.
我们不想让她的病情加重
We didn't want to make her more ill.
但我们都应该实现一个愿望 不是吗
But we should all have one dream come true, shouldn't we?
萨莉
Sally.
谢谢你把愿望让给我 汤姆
Thank you for giving me your wish, Tom.
你的愿望是什么
What is it?
我们迫不及待想知道
We can't wait to find out.
问题是
The thing is,
我不知道我有没有出院的一天
I don't know if I'll ever get out of this hospital.
我的愿望是拥有盛大美丽的人生
My dream is to live a big, beautiful life.
萨莉
Oh, Sally!
这是个美好的愿望
It's a lovely wish.
这一点也不普通 不是吗
Well, it's hardly unambitious, is it?
你们没听懂吗
Did you not hear that bit?
小骗子 猜猜谁的化验报告出来了
So, faker, guess whose lab tests are back?
臭小子 我要把你直接送回学校
Boy, I'm taking you straight back to school,
我希望你会晕车
and I hope you get carsick.
不 拜托 就让我再待一晚
No, please, just one more night.
我不能跟我的朋友们告别吗
Can't I say goodbye to my friends?!
你没有朋友
You don't have any friends.
等你回学校
When we get back to school,
我会确保你的生活变成一场噩梦
I will personally ensure that your life becomes a waking nightmare.
那我要是不回去呢
How about I don't come back?
快跑 汤姆 快跑
Run, Tom! Run!
臭小子 我会抓到你的 臭小子
Boy, I'll get you, boy!
臭小子 给我回来
Boy, straight back up this instant!
-欢迎光临寒舍 -你回来了
- Welcome to my humble abode. - Oh, you're back!
我想念家里的舒适生活
Well, I missed my home comforts.
进去
Go in there.
-臭小子 -他不在下面
- Boy? - He's not down there.
臭小子
Boy!
你逃不掉的
You won't get away with this.
你在哪儿 讨厌的死小孩
Where are you, you wretched boy?
看看那些垃圾
Oh, look at all this junk.
我参加过的暴♥动♥都没那么凌乱不堪
I've been in tidier riots.
这股味道
That smell.
有点熟悉
It's very familiar.
赶紧走吧 不然我要染上皮肤病了
Let's go before I develop a skin disease.
看起来像是一个流浪汉的东西
It looks like the possessions of a homeless man.
我一会回来把这些全部扔进焚化炉
I shall come back later and put them all in the incinerator.
残酷无情 真是合我心意的女人
Cruel and callous, a woman after my own heart.
你也讨厌动物吗
Do you hate animals too?
跟讨厌孩子的程度差不多
Nearly as much as children.
-我受不了[生不了]小孩 -是真的受不了还是生不了
- I can't bear children. - Literally or metaphorically?
是受不了啦 能不能生还要试试才知道
Metaphorically. We shall have to see about literally.
我查看所有孩子们收到的信件
I open all the letters the boys receive,
把购书券拿走 然后把剩下的都烧了
I steal the book tokens and then burn the rest.
本地教堂会寄玩具给我病房♥里的小孩
The local church sends my ward toys for the children.
我把玩具都卖♥♥了 把钱拿来买♥♥鞋
I sell the toys and I spend all the money on shoes.
自从汤姆出事之后 他的父母每天
Tom's parents have telephoned the school every single day
都给学校打电♥话♥
since his accident.
我都直接挂掉
I just put the phone down on them.
你今晚想跟我一起
Would you like to join me this evening...
吃巧克力蛋糕吗
for chocolate cake?
是偷来的蛋糕吗
Is it stolen cake?
罗宾的父母寄来的 让我分给孩子们
Robin's parents sent it to me to share amongst the children.
那尝起来就更甜了
Then it'll taste all the sweeter!
真是可爱的一对 我有空一定要再请他们来
What a lovely couple! I must invite them back.
你一直住在这下面吗
Have you always lived down here?
我年轻的时候
When I was a young 'un,
医院尝试了各种手术
the hospital tried all sorts of
想让我看起来体面一点
operations to make me look...presentable,
但没什么用
but they didn't really work.
我到16岁时 不能再待在医院
When I was 16, my time was up.
我必须离开
I had to leave.
我不喜欢外面的世界
I didn't like it out there.
有的人认为如果你的外表肮脏
Sometimes people think if you've got a stain on your outside,
那你的内心也一定肮脏
you know, you have a stain on the inside.
我不怪他们
I don't blame them.
我们都畏惧自己不明白的事物
We're all scared of things we don't understand.
但我找到了一份工作
But I found a job,
还有一个我能称之为家的地方
and a place I could call home.
情况有所好转
And things looked up.
没有多豪华
It ain't fancy.
但至少我能够帮助午夜帮了
But it meant I was on hand for The Midnight Gang.
你为什么一直帮他们
Why do you always help them?
-没有为什么 -肯定有
- There's no reason. - There must be a reason.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're on about.
-也许你就是创始人 -我
- Maybe you were the one who started it! - Me?!
是的 那么多年前你就是这里的病人
Yes! You were a patient here all those years ago,
无聊又无所事事
bored and with nothing to do.
你可真是个小福尔摩斯
You're a right little Sherlock Holmes, you, aren't you?
我说对了 是不是
I am right, aren't I?
是的 汤姆 你说对了
Yes, Tom, you're right.
午夜帮是我创立的
I started The Midnight Gang.
我只是想让病房♥里的其他孩子们快乐一点
Just wanted to make the other kids on the ward happy.
而我想让萨莉快乐
And that's what I want for Sally.
我说过我会实现她的愿望 但那是不可能的
I said I would make her wish come true, but it's impossible.
午夜帮的字典里没有不可能
Nothing's impossible for The Midnight Gang.
我们只需通力协作
We've just got to work together.
我们偷偷溜上去找其他成员吧
So let's sneak upstairs and get the rest of the gang.
清洁工 谢天谢地
Cleaners! Thank goodness.
他们把我冰箱的插头拔了 因为四号♥床的女士
They unplugged my freezer, because the nice lady in bed four
又要用到呼吸机
needed her life-support machine back on.
但现在满地都是融化的索莱罗冰淇淋了
But now the floor is covered in Solero juice.
-但我们不是真的清洁工 -抱歉 拉杰