Prewritten cards are very good value,
尤其当你名叫蒂普塔姨妈
especially if your name is Auntie Deepta
并且你想写卡片给拉杰
and you want to send a card to a Raj.
我们需要很多气球
We need balloons.
我们想帮这个生病的男孩实现愿望
We want to make this sick boy's dream come true.
就在熊猫冰棒下面的那个柜子里
Well, then, the cupboard on the right below the Panda Pops.
欢迎你们拿
You are welcome to them.
你说的欢迎 是指不用付钱吗
By "Welcome", do you mean you're not going to charge us for them?
毕竟它们会帮助一个小男孩实现愿望
Ah, they are being used to let a young boy's dream come true.
我希望给你们
I want you to have them.
你真是个好人
You're a good man.
一共是12英镑50便士
They're £12.50.
你查得怎么样了 医生
How are you getting on, Doctor?
我什么也没找到
I've found nothing at all.
-根本没有鬼 -我相信你是对的
- There isn't a ghost. - I'm sure you're right.
我记得当初威尔森医生也这么想
I remember that's what Dr Wilson thought.
谁是威尔森医生
Who's Dr Wilson?
在你之前的那位实习医生
The junior doctor before you.
人们就在这个病房♥找到了他
They found him on this very ward,
头的一侧开了个洞
with a hole at the side of his head,
在他毫无生气的身体旁 有个空的果汁瓶
and by his lifeless body, an empty juice bottle.
和一张纸条
And a note.
上面...
W-w-what...?
-上面写了什么 -嗯
- What did it say? - Yeah.
写着"谢谢你的脑浆冰沙
It said, "Thank you for the brain smoothie.
美味极了"
"Yum-yum."
我得去一趟厕所 紧急情况
I need to go to the toilet as a matter of some urgency.
摆脱他了 过来吧
That's got rid of him. Come.
好了 我觉得气球够了
Right, I think we have enough.
天啊 好漂亮的气球
Oh, my! What beautiful balloons.
-是给我的吗 -走吧
- Are they meant for me? - Come on.
那是奈莉 她99岁了
That's Nelly. She's 99 years old
没有其他在世的亲人
and she has no family left alive.
我这辈子第一次看见这么美丽的气球
I've never seen such beautiful balloons in all of my life.
是谁送的
Who sent them?
是爸爸吗
Was it Daddy?
她以为自己是个小女孩
She think she's a little girl.
我真希望是爸爸送的
I do hope it was Daddy.
我非常想念他
I miss him ever so.
我懂得她的感受
I know how she feels.
是的 奈莉 你父亲希望给你这个
Yes, Nelly, your daddy wants you to have this.
太漂亮了
Oh, it's beautiful.
他说了什么时候来接我吗
Did he say when he would pick me up?
很快 他说他很快就来
Soon. He said he'd come soon.
-太好了 -再见
- Oh, goody! - Goodbye.
再见
Bye-bye.
好了 拿来吧
Right, give them over.
我要像鸵鸟一样飞起来啦
I'm going to fly like an ostrich.
-鸵鸟不会飞 -这只鸵鸟就会
- Ostriches don't fly. - This one does.
-我没有升起来 -我们少了一颗气球
- I'm not lifting. - We're one balloon short.
就好像有谁决定送出去一颗气球一样
Oh, it's almost as if SOMEONE decided to give one away!
-所有的气球都在这儿了 -其实还有一颗
- There aren't any more. - Actually, there is one.
在这等着
Wait here.
我猜你是来问我要气球的
I suppose you're here to ask for my balloon?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
不然你们怎么让乔治飞起来
How else are you going to get George to fly?
谢谢 萨莉
Thanks, Sally.
如果我不能去冒险 至少我的气球可以
If I can't go on adventures, at least my balloon can.
终于来了 谢谢
Here we go. Thank you.
好棒 我飞起来了
Wa-hey, I'm flying!
-好棒 -悠着点
- Wahey! - OK.
还不能飞 我们得先确保能让你安全回来
Not yet. We have to be able to get you back to Earth.
得有人爬到楼梯顶去截住他
Someone has to go to the top of the stairs and catch him.
有好多楼梯啊
It's a lot of stairs.
多谢你自告奋勇 汤姆
Thanks for volunteering, Tom.
知道吗 罗宾 我鄙视你
Just so you know, Robin, I'm giving you a look.
有些人注定要见证历史
Some people are born to witness history,
有些则要创造历史
some to make it.
我们中有人即将成为第一个会飞的人啦
One of us is about to become the first man to fly.
我准备好了
OK, I'm ready.
不好意思 我能换一只红色的吗
Please, could I swap this one for a red one?
我的气球 把它们还给我
Oh! My balloons! Give them back.
她飞得太快了
Oh, she's going too fast.
我猜她应该比乔治要轻一点
I'm guessing she might be a tiny bit lighter than George.
汤姆 你要在奈莉冲出屋顶前抓住她
Tom, you're going to have to catch Nelly before she flies past.
救命
Help!
爽
Yippee!
我们去追她
Let's get after her.
大本钟
Oh, Big Ben!
看那些灯光 你们能看见我吗
Oh! Oh, look at the lights. Can you see me?
如果你看见那个老太太 就喊一声
If you see the old girl, just shout.
-好 我们走 -驾
- Right, let's go. - Yee-hah!
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
好棒
Yes!
她在正前方
Straight ahead!
地上的人儿你们好啊
Hello down there! Ooh!
喂
Cooeee!
太美了 是圣保罗大教堂
Oh, it's so pretty. Oh! St Paul's!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
但愿我不会撞上它
Oh, I hope I'm not going to crash.
要命了
Oh, dear.
我一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了
Oh, I'm in the nuddy!
我这辈子都有心理创伤了
Well, I'm scarred for life.
拦住那个裸体老太太
Stop that naked pensioner! Oh!
天啊
Oh, I say! Oh!
看看这些鸽子 我的天啊
Oh, look at all these pigeons. Oh, my goodness!
糟了
Oh, no!
感觉很舒服啊
Oh, this is comfy.
这画面看起来太...
I think this is going to look...
《纪事晨报》
十点钟的裸体
太不像话了
Horrendous!
我经营医院30年 除了明白
If there's one thing I've learnt running a hospital for 30 years,
可以随意定停车费之外 还明白一件事
other than you can charge what you like for car parking,
那就是你不能
it's that you don't leave
让一个一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的病人挂在雕像上
naked patients dangling off statues.
奈莉怎么样了 先生
How's Nelly doing, sir?
-她想知道她什么时候能再飞 -没门儿
- Well, she wants to know when she can fly again. - Never.
她都不是午夜帮的成员
She isn't even a member of The Midnight Gang! Uh!
-"午夜"什么 -没什么
- "Midnight" What? - Nothing.
给一名员工下药 偷另一名病人的财产
Drugging a member of staff, stealing another patient's property,
破坏了一片贵重的石棉天花板...
damaging a valuable asbestos ceiling...
害我打扫医院
Making me clean the hospital.
迪莉 如果医院能保持干净的话会更好
Dilly, it is probably better if the hospital is kept clean.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我是罪魁祸首
I was the ringleader.
不 我是罪魁祸首
No, I was the ringleader.
不 我才是
No, I was.
我可不是
I wasn't.
昆廷爵士 是我
Sir Quentin, it was me.
我应该负全责
I'm solely to blame.
我就知道
I knew it.
拜托 不是这样的 护工
Please, it's not true. Porter!
护士长
Matron,
把这些孩子送回病房♥
send these children back to their ward.
乐意之极 昆廷爵士
With pleasure, Sir Quentin.
赶紧的 你们这群撒谎的小兔崽子
Now, you deceitful little beasts!
你让这些孩子做出这种事
I find it unbelievable that you allowed the behaviour
简直是不可理喻
of the children to go on in this way!
你是一个负责任的成年人...
You are a responsible adult...
滚出去
Get out!
早上好呀早上好呀早上好