顺便告诉你 你床后面的抽屉里
And by the way, there are clean pyjamas
有干净睡衣
in the drawer behind your bed.
谢啦
Thanks.
他们一口咬定
"Folks swear blind there's a ghost
地下层闹鬼
"Haunts the lower ground floor."
有一名实习医生在手术室
"A junior doctor made a fatal mistake
犯了致命错误
in the operating theatre..."
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous!
我是有牌照的正经医生 又不是史酷比狗
I'm a fully qualified doctor, not Scooby-Doo!
那卡♥通♥才闹鬼呢
A ghost, indeed!
手术室
我还想吃大脑
I'm thirsty for more brain.
冷冻室
乔治
George!
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
你又怎么会在这儿
What are YOU doing here?
这跟午夜帮完全没有关系
It's got nothing to do with The Midnight Gang.
什么帮
The what?
别毁了安柏的愿望
Don't ruin Amber's dream.
我们终于来到这里
And finally, here we are,
我们在冰雪中跋涉了好几英里
after trekking through miles of ice and snow,
我是第一个
I am the very first girl
到达北极的女孩
to reach the North Pole!
新丁怎么在这儿
What's New Boy doing here?
这太棒了
This is amazing!
我能加入你们吗
Can I join your gang?
不行
No!
大家快躲起来
Everyone, hide!
好了 小家伙们
All right, little 'uns.
护工
Porter?!
他都会帮助他们
He helps us.
真难以置信 用一点想象力 加冰冻炸鱼条
It's amazing what you can do with a little bit of imagination
外盒上的冰 就能有这种效果
and the ice off some frozen fish finger packets.
太了不起了
It was wonderful.
这太酷了
This is so cool!
我想知道一切
I want to know everything.
如果你告诉任何人午夜帮的事
If you tell anyone about The Midnight Gang,
不管是谁 你都会进医院
anyone at all, you'll end up in hospital.
我本来就在医院里
I am in hospital.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
既然乔治已经把游戏暴露了
Well, seeing as George has given the game away,
让你知道也没差
you might as well know.
午夜帮
The Midnight Gang
在这所医院里帮人实现愿望
has been making wishes come true in this hospital
已经快50年了
for near on 50 years.
你可以成为古代探险家
It doesn't matter if you want to be an ancient explorer...
或舞厅里的舞者
Or if you want to be a ballroom dancer...
又或是赛车手
Or be a racing driver!
上周五轮到罗宾了
Last Friday, it was Robin's turn.
我喜欢音乐
I'm very musical.
我不想自吹自擂
I don't want to blow my own trumpet,
但我真的会吹小号♥
but I really can blow my own trumpet.
我的愿望是指挥一支管弦乐队
My dream was to conduct an orchestra.
当然 他们都是用医疗设备来演奏
Naturally, they all played medical instruments.
明天轮到我
My turn's tomorrow.
乔治想飞起来
George wants to fly!
哪里好笑了
Why's that funny?
拜托 乔治
Come on, George.
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
午夜帮的字典里没有不可能
Nothing's impossible for The Midnight Gang.
走吧 孩子们 该回床上去了
Come on, you lot, back to your beds.
我要去拿喷枪给自己解冻
I'm going to get my blowtorch and start to defrost.
谢谢你 护工
Thanks, Porter.
今晚太棒了
That was amazing.
不客气 小姐
Oh, it was my pleasure, young Miss.
我愿尽我所能让你们快乐
Anything to make you little 'uns happy.
这不是我们的楼层
Oh, this isn't our floor.
我们要被抓到了
Oh, we're busted.
你们这么晚了怎么还没睡
What are you kids doing up so late?
没有的事
We're not.
你出现幻觉了
You're imagining us.
我们是你幻想出来的
Imagining us. Imagining us...
我才没有出现幻觉
I ain't got no imagination.
出去
Out.
怎么样
So...?
我们是机密灰尘检查员
We're top-secret dirt inspectors.
什么
You what?!
没错 我们正在检查你有否清洁干净地板
Yes, we're checking you're cleaning the floors properly.
你得到F级 也就是"巨脏"
You've got an F for "Filthy".
-你都看不见东西 -用鼻子闻就够了
- You can't even see nothing. - It's all done by smell.
你上一次换那桶水是什么时候
When did you last change that water?
上周二
Last Tuesday.
还能再用一周
Good for another week yet.
你们这么小 也能当检查员吗
Aren't you a bit young to be inspectors?
孩子最适合做这个 因为我们离地面更近
Children are best because we're closer to the ground.
更容易发现灰尘
We can see dirt more easily.
再见
Goodbye.
美味的巧克力
Yummy, yummy chocolate...
鞋子
Shoes!
你们这次又去了哪儿
Where did you go this time, then?
没哪儿
Nowhere.
你们不可能去了没哪儿 肯定是去了某个地方
You can't have been nowhere. It must have been somewhere.
萨莉 继续睡觉
Sally, go back to sleep.
你会吵醒护士长的
You'll wake Matron.
汤姆答应过我 会告诉我探险过程
Tom promised he'd tell me about the adventure.
其实我没答应你
Well, I didn't exactly promise.
大骗子
You're a liar!
我还以为你不一样
I thought you were different.
但你其实跟其他人一样坏
But you're just as bad as the others.
圣雨果医院
奥利弗医生 请到接待处
Dr Oliver, please come to reception.
我才不怕鬼 我才不怕鬼
I ain't afraid of no ghost, I ain't afraid of no...
你不是医生吗
I thought you were a doctor.
我是
Oh, yes. I...
我是的
I am.
你知道晚上
Did you know that there have been more goings on
又发生了怪事吗
going on in the night?
在冷冻室 比之前还奇怪
Freezer room, even stranger than before.
你今晚有什么安排
What are you doing tonight?
就是睡一睡 哭一哭
Oh, you know, sleeping, crying.
太好了 那就是有空了
Ah, splendid. No plans, then?
你又可以去巡逻了
You can be on patrol again.
拉帕斯 真♥相♥有待你挖掘
And, Luppers, the truth is out there.
早上好呀早上好呀早上好 孩子们
Good morning and good morning and good morning, children.
起床咯
Rise and shine.
早上好 送餐阿姨
Good morning, Tootsie.
来了位新病人
I see we have a new patient.
你好 我是汤姆
Hello. I'm Tom.
早上好 汤姆斯
Good morning, Thomas,
这个主赐予我们的早晨多么美好啊
and what a good morning it is that the Lord has given us.
你早餐想吃什么
Now what would you like for breakfast?
你有什么
What have you got?
应有尽有
Everything.
应有尽有
Everything?
应有尽有 你想吃什么都有
Everything. Whatever your heart desires.
太好了
Oh, great.
能不能给我华夫饼配冰冻香草雪糕
Can I please have waffles with cold vanilla ice cream
再来两个上面有巧克力酱和鲜奶油的
and two jam doughnuts covered in chocolate
果酱甜甜圈
and whipped cream?
我这儿有吐司或玉米片
I've got toast or cornflakes.
开支削减了 抱歉 汤姆斯
Cutbacks, I'm afraid, Thomas.
我知道了