I see.
但让病人以为
But it makes the patients happy
自己想得到什么都可以 会让他们快乐
to think they can have whatever their heart's desire.
但他们得不到
But they can't?
能得到啊 只要他们想吃的是吐司或玉米片
They can, if they desire toast or cornflakes.
-我要吐司 谢谢 -吐司没了
- Toast, please. - I'm out of toast.
玉米片行吗
Cornflakes?
好吧
Yes, OK.
是这样的
Now...
我没牛奶了
I don't have any milk,
加点冷掉的茶可以吗
so how about a drop of cold tea?
很好
Super.
好
Yes.
给
Here.
萨莉 我从面包店给你带了个糖霜面包
Sally, I've brought you an iced bun from the bakery.
谢谢你 送餐阿姨 但我只吃得下半个
Thank you, Tootsie, but I think I can only manage half.
我帮你留着
I'll save it for later.
给我吧 谢谢
I'll have it, thanks.
早上好 护士长
Good morning, Matron.
-滚 -老天
- Out! - Oh, dear.
有人还没喝早上那杯咖啡
Somebody hasn't had their morning coffee.
我不会说第二遍
I won't say it twice.
不用你说
You won't have to.
我知道昨晚是你们在楼下搞破坏
I know it was you lot causing havoc downstairs last night.
我刚接到一通电♥话♥
I just had a call on the telephone.
他们在冷冻室发现了小脚印
They found tiny footprints in the freezer room.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你们这下麻烦大了
You are all in big trouble.
我这就打给昆廷爵士
I'm calling Sir Quentin right away.
不是他们做的
It wasn't them.
你知道什么
What do you know?
我昨晚整晚睡不着
I couldn't sleep a wink last night,
但其他人都睡得很香
but everyone else was asleep the whole time.
所以不可能是他们
So it couldn't have been them.
你发誓没说谎
Swear it?
我要是说谎 就惩罚我的仓鼠死掉
I swear on my hamster's life.
我会仔细看好你们
I'll be watching all of you very closely,
现在我要送你和你头上的肿包去医生那儿
and I am sending you and your pathetic little bump to the doctor.
他一定会立刻放你出院的
I'm sure he will discharge you immediately.
你校长想让你回学校
Your headmaster wants you back at school.
谢谢你帮忙 萨莉
Thanks for that one, Sally.
不客气
No problem.
你还不得不用你仓鼠的性命起誓 真抱歉
I'm sorry you had to swear on your hamster's life.
没关系
That's OK.
我并没有仓鼠
I don't have a hamster.
汤姆 我有好消息
Tom, I have some very good news.
真的吗
Really?
你完全好了
You are 100% better.
你知道这代表什么吗
Do you know what this means?
我治好了一个人
I've cured someone!
谁会料到啊
Who would've thought?
你可以回学校去了
You can go back to school.
怎么了
What?!
有什么问题吗
Something the matter?
我刚在病房♥交了一些要好的朋友
I've just made some really good friends on the ward.
送你两个字
Well, two words.
"笔友"
"Pen pals".
还是这算一个词啊
Or is it one word?
总之 含着这个 最后测一次体温
Anyway, pop this in for a final temperature check,
我去告诉护士长你可以出院了
and I will let the matron know that you are good to go.
等一下
Ah, wait!
但我们还没填完那份问卷
But we never finished the questionnaire.
对哦 说得好
Oh, yes. Good point.
稍等 好了
Yeah, hang on. Right.
请选择一项来形容电梯里的音乐
"Would you say that the music in the lift was too relaxing,
过于放松 放松
"Relaxing, too exciting,
过于刺♥激♥ 还是吓死个人
or made you feel off your nut?"
-我病了 -你看起来没事啊
- I'm ill. - Well, you look fine.
我看看
Let's see.
糟了
Oh, no.
大事不好
Oh, no!
这是有记录以来 人类测到过的最高体温
This is the highest temperature ever recorded in a human being.
我身体好到可以上学了吗
Am I well enough for school?
不行 绝对不行
No! No, no!
我们必须尽快把你送回病房♥
We have to get you straight back to the ward as soon as possible.
这是历史性的一刻
This is medical history in the making.
护工
Porter!
慢慢来 汤姆主人
Take it easy, Master Tom.
大家晚点见
See you all later.
今晚 我会像老鹰一样飞翔
Tonight, I'm going to fly like an eagle.
你们打算怎么让我飞起来
So, how are you going to make me fly?
我还在完善我的点子
My idea is still undergoing refinement.
我就知道你没办法
Ha! I knew you didn't know.
你该去接受治疗了
Time to go for your treatment.
非去不可吗
Do I have to?
你又不是来玩的 这里不是主题公园
You're not here to have fun. This isn't Alton Towers.
走吧 走吧 走吧
Come on, come on, come on!
快点
Hurry up.
我知道怎么让你飞起来了
I know how you could do it.
我不需要别人帮忙 不过你坚持要说
I really don't need any help, but if you insist,
就说吧
you may tell me.
但我不是午夜帮的成员 所以我不能说
But I'm not a member of The Midnight Gang, so I can't.
给你临时帮籍好了
You can have a temporary membership.
初级会员
On a junior basis.
计划是这样
So this is what we need to do.
我们需要收集所有的...
So we need to get all the...
你又偷吃 够了
You're at it again. That's it!
我要通知截肢科
I'm calling the Amputation Department.
求你了 别
Please, don't.
这些我没收了
These are impounded...
另候通知
..Till further notice.
美味的巧克力
Yummy chocolate!
该睡觉了
Oh, sleepy time.
*今晚是周六之夜 我刚拿到工资*
* Well, it's Saturday night and I just got paid *
*胡乱消费 不想省钱*
* Fool about my money don't try to save *
*我的心告诉我大步向前*
* My heart says go, go *
*好好享受 因为今晚是周六之夜*
* Have a time cos it's Saturday night *
*我感觉甚好*
* And I feel fine *
*我要尽情摇摆*
* I'm gonna rock it up *
*我要嗨翻全场*
* I'm gonna rip it up *
*我要扭动身躯*
* I'm gonna shake it up *
*我要热辣劲舞*
* I'm gonna ball it up *
*我要尽情摇摆*
* I'm gonna rock it up *
*整夜狂欢*
* And ball tonight *
*亥时的我飘飘欲仙*
* Along about 10 I'll be flying high *
*尽情摇摆直至天际*
* Rock on out into the sky *
*挥金如土我也不在乎*
* But I don't care if I spend my gold *
*今夜我就是个快乐人儿*
* Tonight I'm gonna be one happy soul *
*我要尽情摇摆*
* I'm gonna rock it up *
*整夜狂欢*
* And ball tonight. *
-拉杰 -乔治
- Raj! - George!
我最喜爱的顾客
My favourite customer.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
三♥级♥订书机事故
I had a third-degree stapling accident.
那确实挺要命的
Oh, they can be very nasty.
报摊的工作最危险了
Newsagent's job is the most dangerous job there is.
我有好多优秀的同事都因为被纸割伤而离开
I've lost many good colleagues to paper cuts.
我喜欢你这样布置病房♥
I like what you've done with the place.
你想要什么
What do you desire?
巧克力 鲜花 慰问卡
Chocolates, flowers, get-well cards?
已经印好内容的卡片性价比很高