谢谢你帮他办了个体面的葬礼。
Thanks, um, for helping give him a proper burial.
我希望有一天能有个我母亲的葬礼。
I hope someday there's a funeral for my mother.
来吧。
Come on.
对不起,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
嗯…
Um...
主啊,我在想你能否帮助她获得永恒的安息。
I was wondering if you could help Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord.
愿永恒之光照耀罗莎。
May the perpetual light shine upon Rosa.
愿她的灵魂,因上帝的仁慈,得到安息。
And may her soul, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
阿们。
Amen.
谢谢。
Thanks.
失去如此亲近的人是一种孤独的经历,尤其是对一个孩子来说。
It's a lonely experience to lose someone so close, especially for a child.
他是你的,什么?孙子吗?
He's your, what? Grandson?
不。我认识他妈妈。
No. Um, I knew his mother.
她让我照顾他。
She asked me to look after him.
这是个不小的要求。
That's no small request.
她肯定对你很有信心。
She must have had a lot of faith in you.
吉姆?
Jim?
是的,是我。
Yeah, it's me.
告诉我你很安全。
Tell me you're safe.
——我们好的。-是他吗?
- We're okay. - Is that him?
找出他在哪里。
Find out where he is.
好。告诉我你到底在哪。
Good. Now tell me exactly where you are.
-警长跟我在一起-莎拉…
- I got the sheriff with me. - Sarah...
我有足够的火力。我只是想知道……
I got plenty of firepower. I just need to know...
莎拉。
Sarah.
听着,这孩子不会回去的。
Listen, the kid's not going back.
我打电♥话♥就是想告诉你这个。
That's what I'm calling to tell you.
我在照他妈妈说的做。
I'm doing what his mother asked.
我要带他去见她的家人。
I'm taking him to her family.
这不是你能决定的。
That is not up to you.
他回到墨西哥以后会过怎样的生活?
And what kind of life's he going to have back in Mexico?
永远保护他,哪怕他只撑一周?
In protection forever, if he even lasts a week?
他可以在这里申请庇护。
He can apply for asylum here.
鉴于他母亲的遭遇,他的案子很有说服力。
With what happened to his mother, he'd have a strong case.
你能保证他会得到吗?
Can you guarantee he'll get it?
尤其是现在的情况?
Especially the way things are now?
告诉我你到底怎么了。
Tell me what's going on with you here.
趁我还有能力,让我帮你吧。
Let me help you while I still can.
这孩子,他……
This kid, he...
这一切都不是他自找的。
He didn't bring any of this on himself.
他只是需要有人给他个机会。
He just needs someone to give him a chance.
我总觉得你妈妈在冥冥中引导着我。
I can't shake the feeling that your mom is somehow guiding me through this.
她会希望我帮助这孩子的。
She'd want me to help this kid.
如果你这么做了,我也帮不上什么忙了。
If you do this, there's nothing more I can do to help you.
我知道。
I know.
你做你该做的。
You do what you've got to do.
我们要去芝加哥。
We're heading to Chicago.
如果可以的话,给我几个小时。
Give me a few hours if you can.
回头见,莎拉。
See you around, Sarah.
所以呢?他说什么?
So? What'd he say?
他在哪儿?
Where's he headed?
我不知道。
I don't know.
昨天杀害公路巡警的凶手。
The killer of a highway patrol officer yesterday.
杰·康利警官在阿马里洛西部的40号♥高速公路上被谋杀。
Officer Jay Conley was found murdered along Highway 40, west of Amarillo.
警方说,他们没有什么线索,正在寻求公众的帮助。
Police say they have little to go on, and are asking for the public's help.
任何目击可疑事件的人请与德州当局或联邦调查局联♥系♥。
Anyone who may have witnessed anything suspicious is asked to contact the Texas authorities or the FBI.
其他新闻,结案陈词即将开始…
In other news, closing arguments are expected to begin...
我想我们最好再买♥♥一张地图。
I guess we'd better buy another map.
想办法带你去芝加哥。
Figure out how to get you to Chicago.
Boss.
Boss.
喂?
Hello?
是的。
Yeah.
没有问题。
No problem.
米盖尔,过来。
Miguel, come here.
想尝试吗?
Want to try?
看,站在这里。
Look, stand here.
现在,你的手指在这里。
Now, your finger here.
那就这样吧。
There you go.
现在,让这个缺口和左边的罐子对齐。
Now, line up this with this notch with that can on the left.
把你的腿分开一点。
Spread your legs a little.
现在,把你的手指放在扳机上。
Now, put your finger on the trigger.
枪会用力回击,准备好。
The gun's going to kick back hard, so brace yourself.
当你准备好了,就挤一下。
And when you're ready, just squeeze.
再试一次。
Try it again.
保持稳定,肩膀放松。
Hold it steady, relax your shoulders.
保持放松。
Keep them loose.
现在,深吸一口气,把一半的气吐出来……
Now, take a deep breath, let half of it out...
扣动扳机。
And squeeze that trigger.
你是天生的。
You're a natural.
你按下这儿的这个按钮就可以取出杂♥志♥。
Press this button here to remove the magazine.
把滑梯拉回来清理。
Pull the slide back to clear it.
现在枪空了,也安全了。
Now the gun's empty and safe.
你当过兵?
You were a soldier?
是的。海洋。
Yeah. Marine.
-你参加过战争?——嗯。
- You fought in a war? - Mmm-hmm.
你杀了其他士兵?
You killed other soldiers?
总有一天,我会杀了那些人。
Someday, I will kill those men.
再杀一个人绝对不会有什么好感觉。
There's absolutely nothing that feels good about killing another man.
你母亲死是为了给你机会过上更好的生活。
Your mother died to give you a chance at a better life.
不要浪费它。
Don't waste it.
就是这里。
This is the spot.
当你想起你的妻子时,你还会难过吗?
Do you still get sad when you think about your wife?
我每天都在想念那个女人。
I miss that woman every day.
生活并不总是如你所愿。
Life doesn't always play out the way you expect.
米格尔,你会有好日子过的。
There are good times ahead for you, Miguel.
你妈妈在看着你。
Your mom's watching over.
她会确保的。
She'll make sure of that.
这是你的。
This belongs to you.
我不想要。
I don't want it.
卡特尔的钱。
It's cartel's money.
那我想我们也没什么用了。
Then I guess we've got no use for this.
你知道吗?
You know something?
它不是坏的。
It's not bad.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
让我们走一段小路吧。
Let's take some side roads for a while.
你好。
Hello.
209年退出?
Exit 209?
你确定吗?
You sure?
好的,谢谢你。
OK, thank you.
五英里。
Five miles back.
看!这是他。
Look! It's him.
去吧!去吧!去吧!
Go ahead! Go ahead! Go ahead!
是他吗?
Is that him?
抓住紧。
Hold on tight.
狗屎!
Shit!
出去。
Get out.
我们应该跑。他会把我们都杀了。
We should run. He'll kill us.
除非我先抓到他。
Not if I get him first.
米格尔,我们走吧。
Miguel, let's go.
来吧。
Come on.
老板,老板。
Boss, boss.
那个混♥蛋♥在哪?
Where is that bastard?
来吧。
Come on.
保持下来。在这里。
Stay down. Here.
如果我出了什么事,你就离开这里,跑得越远越好。
If anything happens to me, you get out of here, and you run as far away as you can.
明白吗?
Understand?
米格尔,过来。
Miguel, come over here.
我需要你分散他们的注意力。
I need you to create a distraction.
数到三十,然后快速开两枪。
Count to 30, then fire two quick shots out there.