下来!
Get down!
是Cartel。
It's the Cartel.
他们控制着这个地区。
They control this area.
我们得往回走。
We have to turn back.
我们才刚到!我们快到了!
We just got here! We're almost there!
如果他们发现我们在这里,我就死定了。
If they find us here, I'm dead.
我们回去吧,改天再试。
Let's go back and we'll try on another day.
-我会付更多的钱。-不值得。
- Look, I'll pay more. - It's not worth it.
拜托!请让我们过去。
Please! Please, get us across.
我求你了,带我们过去。
I beg of you, get us across.
好吧。
Alright.
就在灌木丛的左边,篱笆上有个裂缝。
Just left of that bush there's a break in the fence.
你想冒险吗-你得靠自己了。——不,不。
You want to risk it, - you're on your own. - No, no.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
走吧,走吧。
Let's go, let's go.
谁是世界上最好的狗?
Who's the best dog in the world?
妈妈。
Mom.
帮助我。
Help me.
快点!帮我找个开口。
Hurry! Help me find the opening.
这里!
Here!
谁是好孩子?
Who's a good boy?
杰克逊。杰基……
Jackson is. Jackie...
呀。
Jeez.
嘿,嘿!等等,等等!
Hey, hey! Wait, wait!
你这样是不可能走过去的。
You're never going to make it through there like that.
到最近的路有好几英里。
It's miles to the nearest road.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你……你会帮助我们吗?
You... You will help us?
我给边境巡逻队打电♥话♥。
I'll call the Border Patrol.
不!先生,先生,先生,求你了!拜托!
No! Sir, sir, sir, please! Please!
不。没有边境巡逻。
No. No Border Patrol.
我付给你。
I pay you.
什么?
What?
为了帮我们,我付钱给你。
To help us, I pay you.
我不是走私犯,女士。
I'm not a smuggler, lady.
边境巡逻队会帮你的。
Border Patrol will help you out.
不!听着,带你去看医生。
No! Listen, get you to a doctor.
请,先生!不,不!
Please, sir! No, no!
请。拜托!
Please. Please!
拜托!
Please!
调度中心,我是吉姆·汉森。
Dispatch, this is Jim Hanson.
去吧,吉姆。
Go ahead, Jim.
我有两架直升机,在石岭以南一公里处。
I've got two IAs, about a klick south of Stone Ridge.
收到
Copy that.
我们现在手头很紧。
We're spread thin right now.
会有几个人。
It'll be a few.
10-4。
Ten-four.
我去给你倒点水。
I'll get you some water.
妈妈。
Mom.
杰克逊留下来。
Jackson, stay.
大叔!
Old man!
我是来救女人和孩子的。
I am here for the women and the boy.
说英语
Speak in English.
我是来带走那个女人和孩子的。
I come here to take the woman and the boy.
对不起,潘乔。这些非法移♥民♥是我的。
Sorry, Pancho. These illegals are mine.
你是边境巡逻队?
You are Border Patrol?
海军陆战队。
Marine Corps.
所以你是在独自保护你的国♥家♥安♥全♥,对吧,海军陆战队?
So you are keeping your country safe all by yourself, huh, Marine Corps?
就像这样。
Something like that.
我也是一名士兵。
I am a soldier, too.
我的命令是把他们带回去。
My orders are to take them back with me.
你不是军人。
You're no soldier.
我不容易被吓到。
And I don't scare easy.
我已经打电♥话♥给骑兵了,所以我建议你们转到adiós。
Now I've already called the cavalry, so I suggest y'all just turn around and adiós.
我不会再问了。
I am not going to ask again.
女人和男孩。
The woman and the boy.
交出。
Hand them over.
这不值得,伙计们。
This ain't worth it, boys.
把它们给我!
Give them to me!
上车。移♥动♥。
Get in the truck. Move.
妈妈!妈妈!
Mom! Mom!
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
保持下来。
Stay down.
杰克逊,安静。
Jackson, quiet.
杰克逊!
Jackson!
调度中心,我是汉森。
Dispatch, this is Hanson.
我刚遭到猛烈攻击。
I've just taken heavy fire.
我有个伤员…
I've got a wounded...
老大。
Boss.
你的兄弟……
Your brother...
他死了。
He's dead.
好的,让我们……
Okay, let's...
很容易。
Nice and easy.
先生……
Sir...
他们带走他,然后杀了他。
They take him, they kill him.
不,听着,那些人都走了。他们走了。
No, look, those guys are gone. They're gone.
不,请。
No, please.
我所…
All I have...
这是你的……去帮助他。
It's yours... To help him.
这是我在芝加哥的表弟。
This my cousin in Chicago.
请。
Please.
妈妈。
Mamá.
我的爱。
My love.
我的爱。
My love.
到这里来。
Come here.
你要和这个人待在一起,好吗?
You're going to stay with this man, OK?
拿着
Take this.
先生……
Sir...
请。
Please.
请。
Please.
妈妈。
Mamá.
妈妈。
Mamá.
这没有道理。
It doesn't make sense.
没必要去了解贩毒集团。
No point trying to understand the cartels.
最好还是避开它们。
Better just to avoid them.
那孩子会怎么样?
What's going to happen to the kid?
无人陪伴的未成年人被送到诺加利斯拘留。
Unaccompanied minors are sent to holding in Nogales.
他很可能会被送去寄养。
He most likely will end up in foster care.
迪亚兹。
Diaz.
那个男孩在说什么?
What was the boy talking about?
他说如果你不阻止他们,他母亲就不会死。
He said if you hadn't stopped them, his mother would still be alive.
嘿,他只是个孩子。
Hey, he's just a kid.
吉姆,我需要你到局里做个陈述。
Jim, I need you to come by the station and make a statement.
好男孩,杰克逊。
Good boy, Jackson.
早上好,宝贝。
Good morning, babe.
去吃点东西吧?
Get some grub, huh?
我们去吃点东西吧。
Let's get some grub.
好男孩。
Good boy.
我的一切都是你的。
All I have is yours.
他们带走他,然后杀了他。
They take him, they kill him.
请。请。
Please. Please.
该死的!
God damn it!
丹尼,昨晚母亲去世的那个孩子,他被送去诺加利斯了吗?
Denny, that kid whose mother died last night, has he been sent on to Nogales yet?
不,他要被驱逐出境了。
No, he's being deported.
什么?
What?
墨西哥当局说他有个亲戚在另一边等着他。
Mexican authorities say he's got a relative waiting for him on the other side.
我要见他。
Uh, I need to see him.
对不起,吉姆,我做不到。
Sorry, Jim, can't do that.
就几分钟。
Just a few minutes.
我已经跟莎拉说过了。
I already cleared it with Sarah.