有人用你的卡车做射击练习吗?
Someone using your truck for target practice?
是的,差不多吧。你能换个散热器吗?
Yeah, something like that. Can you replace the radiator?
是的,当然。
Yeah, sure.
花一两天时间得到那个角色。
Take a day or two to get the part.
我们不能等那么久。
We can't wait around that long.
我不会把车开到现在这个样子。你可能会把引擎炸了。
I wouldn't drive it the way it is. You could blow your engine.
我想我可以暂时修补一下 这样你就能去你要去的地方了。
I suppose I could probably patch it temporarily so that you could get where you are going.
太好了。
Great.
-明天见。——什么?
- See you tomorrow. - What?
6点以后。我们关闭。
It's after 6:00. We're closed.
皮玛县招商银行。
Pima County Merchants Bank.
您可以在任何时候输入分机。
You may enter an extension at any time.
这里是卡尔·尼汉姆的语♥音♥信箱。
You've reached the voicemail of Carl Neeham.
请留言。
Please leave a message.
是的,Neeham先生……
Yeah, Mr. Neeham...
尼汉姆先生,我是吉姆·汉森。
Uh, Mr. Neeham, it's Jim Hanson here.
听着,我想了个办法。
Listen, I was able to work something out.
呃,如果你能再给我几天时间,我就可以来办理我的贷款。
Uh, if you can give me just a few more days, I can come in and make things current on my loan.
呃,谢谢。
Uh, thanks.
好吧。两份威士忌和一杯可乐。
Okay. Double whiskey and a Coke.
你们准备好点菜了吗?
You boys ready to order?
我要一份牛排。罕见的。
I'll have the steak. Rare.
那么这个年轻人呢?
And for the young man?
我可以要一个汉堡包吗?嗯。
Can I have a hamburger? Mmm-hmm.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你从哪里学会说英语的?
Where'd you learn to speak English?
学校。
School.
他一定是个好学生。
Must have been a good student.
我妈妈,她让我努力学习。
My mom, she made me study a lot.
那些在边境的人,你知道他们为什么追杀你吗?
Those men at the border, you know why they were after you?
我叔叔卡洛斯。
My Uncle Carlos.
他做了件让贩毒集团生气的事。
He did something that made the cartel mad.
打电♥话♥给我妈说我们得走了。
Called my mom and said we had to leave.
你♥爸♥爸呢?
What about your dad?
他死了。
He's dead.
在我出生前就去世了。
Died before I was born.
你叫米格尔?
Your name is Miguel?
是的。
Yes.
吉姆。
Jim.
我得走了。
I need to go.
嗯?
Huh?
哦,是的。继续。
Oh, yeah. Go on.
吉姆。
Jim.
吉姆。
Jim.
杰克逊。
Jackson.
好男孩。
Good boy.
杰克逊吗?
Jackson?
小坏蛋!
Little shit!
从现在开始我来买♥♥东西。
I'll do the shopping from here on.
是的,这不能保证,对吧?
Yeah, no guarantees on that, yeah?
如果我是你,等你回家,不管家在哪里,我都会把它换掉。
If I were you, I'd get the whole thing replaced when you get back home, wherever home is.
是的,会做。
Yeah, will do.
你儿子多大了?
How old's your boy?
他不是我的孩子。
He's not my kid.
你知道怎么读吗?
You know how to read that thing?
我们,呃…
We're, uh...
我们在这附近的某个地方。
We're around here someplace.
你好。
Hello.
我能为您效劳吗?
Can I help you?
老板。
Boss.
老板。
Boss.
这张卡是在这里往西20英里处使用的。
The card was used 20 miles west of here.
如果你有电♥话♥,我们就能以最快的方式查找了。
If you had a phone, we could have looked up the fastest way.
所以我听到的。
So I hear.
你为什么没有呢?是因为你老了吗?
Why do you not have one? Is it because you're old?
什么?
What?
有些老人不喜欢手♥机♥。
Some old people don't like phones.
不,不是这个。
No, that's not it.
没人需要打电♥话♥给我,我喜欢这样。
Nobody needs to call me, and I like it that way.
你觉得我会喜欢芝加哥吗?
Do you think I'll like it in Chicago?
不知道为什么不行。
Don't know why not.
我像你这么大的时候,有一年夏天在那里待过一段时间。
I spent some time there one summer when I was about your age.
我记得……
I remember...
我还记得它有多绿。
I remember how green it was.
哦!还有热狗。
Oh! And the hot dogs.
你喜欢热狗吗?
You like hot dogs?
你会喜欢这些的。
You'll like these.
芝加哥以它们闻名。
Chicago's famous for them.
不过,没有番茄酱。嗯。
No ketchup, though. Uh-uh.
芥末、泡菜之类的东西。
Mustard, pickles, that sort of thing.
在其他任何地方都没有这么好的。
Never had one as good anywhere else.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell?
保持冷静和安静。
Stay calm and be quiet.
请出示证件。
Your license, please.
看来你出了点小意外。
Looks like you had a little incident.
是的。
Yeah.
你今天过得怎么样,年轻人?
How are you there today, young man?
好吧。
Okay.
你身上有武器吗?
Any weapons on you, sir?
我在座位下面放了把点45口径的枪,后面放了把步♥枪♥。
I've got a .45 under the seat and a rifle in the back.
两个注册。
Both registered.
请下车。
Step out of the vehicle, please.
我没想到我超速了。
I didn't think I was speeding.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
我只是想和那个男孩说句话。
I just want to have a word with the boy.
只要一分钟。
It'll only take a minute.
杰克逊留下来。
Jackson, stay.
请走回我的车上。
Walk back to my vehicle, please.
请坐到后面去吧。
Go ahead and have a seat in the back.
康利,你在吗?
Conley, you out there?
我等得不耐烦了,就自己吃了。
I got tired of waiting and ate without you.
去你的车里坐好,我来查你的信息。
Go ahead and have a seat in your truck while I run your information.
能给我钥匙开空调吗?
Can I have my keys so I can run the A/C?
只要一分钟。
It'll only take a minute.
杰克逊……来吧。
Jackson... Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
你,嗯…你没有和那个男孩说话。
You, uh... You didn't talk to the boy.
什么?
What?
你说你想跟那孩子说句话,但你没跟他说。
You said you wanted a word with the boy, but you didn't speak to him.
上车。
Get in the truck.
多少钱?
How much?
原谅我吗?
Excuse me?
他们付你多少钱让你背叛警徽?
How much are they paying you to betray that badge?
上车。
Get in the truck.
你把我们交给他们,他们会杀了我们。
You turn us over to them, they'll kill us.
快他妈上车!
Get in the fucking truck!
米格尔,回卡车里去!现在!
Miguel, back in the truck! Now!
在这儿等着。
Wait here.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
保持下来。
Stay down.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
嘿!
Hey!
他在哪里?
Where is he?
-我不…什么?我不明白……-他在哪儿?
- I don't... What? I don't understand... - Where is he?
——在哪里?在哪里?在哪里?-我不知道!
- Where? Where? Where? - I don't know!
不要看。
Don't look.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
来吧。
Come on.
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.