那太好了。
That'll be fine.
如果你付现金,我可以两种都付900美元。
If you're paying cash, I can do 900 for both.
弹♥药♥免费赠送。
Ammo is on the house.
-听起来不错。-需要身份证。
- Sounds fair enough. - Need some ID.
魔鬼的狗,是吗?
Devil Dog, huh?
“Nam?
'Nam?
两个旅游。
Two tours.
嗯。我有个哥哥在那边。
Hmm. I had a brother over there.
他没能回来。
He didn't make it back.
听到这个消息我很难过。
Sorry to hear that.
我们失去了一些优秀的士兵。
We lost some good men.
我们所做的。
We did.
我得做个背景调查。
Got to run a background check.
通常不会花太长时间,但是电脑坏了。
Normally doesn't take too long, but the computer's down.
可能要几个小时,最晚明天。
Might be a few hours, tomorrow at the latest.
我…我等不及了。
I... I can't wait.
你看,我只是路过,而且……
You see, I'm just passing through, and...
抱歉,我不能冒险被吊销执照。
I'm sorry, I can't risk losing my license.
听着,我不是罪犯,但有人在追杀我,我得小心点。
Look, I'm no criminal, but someone's after me, and I need to watch my back.
警♥察♥帮不了我。
The police can't help me.
我知道这有点过分,但是…
I know it's asking a lot, but...
生死攸关
It's life or death.
如果发生了什么不好的事,这些东西就会落到坏人手里 我会报失窃的。
Something bad happens, these end up in the wrong hands I'll report them stolen.
我明白了。谢谢。
I understand. Thanks.
你现在的麻烦是你自己惹的吗?
This trouble you're in that your own doing?
不完全是,但我做了选择,我要接受它。
Not exactly, but I made a choice, and I got to live with it.
只要有正当理由就行。
So long as it's for the right reasons.
莎拉,吉姆来电♥话♥了。
Sarah, Jim's on the phone.
缉毒局说你在边境看到的那个人是毛里西奥·格雷罗。
Listen, the DEA says the man you saw at the border is Mauricio Guerrero.
从小就被招募,此后一直为贩毒集团效力。
Recruited as a kid, soldiering for the cartel ever since.
你杀的那个人呢?那是他的弟弟。
And the man that you shot? That was his brother.
呀。
Jeez.
墨西哥警方有消息称那孩子的叔叔从瓦斯克斯贩毒集团偷了钱。
Mexican police have a source that said that kid's uncle stole money from the Vasquez Cartel.
发现他吊在天桥上。
Found him hanging from an overpass.
我不知道你到底在搞什么,但不值得。
I don't know exactly what you've got going on here, but it is not worth it.
这个毛里西奥会找到你,到时候,他会杀了你和那个男孩。
This Mauricio will find you, and when he does, he will kill you and that boy.
是时候放手了。
It's time to let this go.
吉姆?
Jim?
好吧,好吧。
Yeah, yeah, all right.
我会带他来的。
I'll bring him in.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
在德州狭长地带的某个地方。
Uh, in the Texas Panhandle somewhere.
一个叫Weyburn的小镇。
A town called Weyburn.
好吧,去找当地警长办公室。他们会把你弄回来的。
Okay, find the local sheriff's office. They'll get you back here.
不,我不能相信他们。
No, I can't trust them.
很好。
Fine.
那我自己来。
Then I'll come myself.
只是…
Just...
离大街远点,在我到之前保持低调。
Just stay off the streets, and lay low till I get there.
你能帮我个忙吗?
Can you please do that for me?
是的。
Yeah.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
——好的。——是吗?
- Okay. - Yeah?
给你。
Here you go.
我们为什么要停在这里?
Why are we parking here?
我觉得我们最好别让人看见。
I think it best we stay out of sight.
来吧,拿上你的包。
Come on, take your bag.
我想要一个房♥间。
I'd like a room, please.
39美元加税。
$39 plus tax.
请出示信♥用♥卡♥和身份证。
Credit card and ID, please.
这做吗?
Will this do?
去吧,把自己洗干净。
Go on, get yourself cleaned up.
不客气
You're welcome.
嗯…我去拿点盐来煎蛋。
Um... Oh, I'll get some salt for the eggs.
忘记了盐。
Forget the salt.
你认为他们会结婚吗?
Do you think they'll marry?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我想他们会的。
I suppose they might.
我在家里有个女朋友。
I have a girlfriend at home.
总有一天,我要娶她。
Someday, I'll marry her.
你有妻子吗?
Do you have a wife?
不再有
Not anymore.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
她去世了。
She died.
癌症。糟糕的疾病。
Cancer. Shitty disease.
他们说独处一段时间后就会习惯的。
They say you get used to being alone after a while.
这是废话。
That's just crap.
你可以找个女朋友。
You could get a girlfriend.
我不这么想。
I don't think so.
我不像你那么年轻英俊。
I'm not young and handsome like you.
当我们到了芝加哥,我想做的第一件事就是吃热狗。
When we get to Chicago, the first thing I want to do is eat a hot dog.
米格尔,现在很晚了。也许你该去睡觉了?
Look, Miguel it's late. Maybe you ought to get some sleep, huh?
想出去玩吗,孩子?
Want to go out, boy?
杰克逊。杰克逊!
Jackson. Jackson!
米盖尔,醒醒。我们得走了。
Miguel, wake up. We have to go.
911,有什么紧急情况?
911, what's your emergency?
12号♥公路上的布莱克伍德汽车旅馆发生了一起抢劫案。
There's a robbery in progress here at the Blackwood Motel on Route 12.
至少有三个人拿着枪。
There's at least three men with guns.
三个男人吗,先生?你能描述一下这些人吗?
Three men, sir? Can you describe these men?
喂?
Hello?
走了。
Go.
你好,先生?喂?
Hello, sir? Hello?
先生,你没事吧?
Sir, are you okay?
海军陆战队!
Marine Corps!
你杀了我哥哥!
You killed my brother!
你不可能永远躲着的,海军陆战队!
You can't hide forever, Marine Corps!
我们得走了,老大。
We better go, boss.
我要杀了你。
I will kill you.
卡车就在那边。
The truck is right through there.
进去等着我。
Go get in it and wait for me.
好吧?你要去哪里?
Okay? Where are you going?
我得去找我的狗。
I got to get my dog.
走了。我马上就到。
Go now. I'll be there in a minute.
杰克逊,没有。
Jackson, no.
他现在在天堂。
He's in heaven now.
没有这样的事情。
No such thing.
只是别人为了让你感觉好点而告诉你的话。
Just something people tell you to make you feel better.
我的狗已经被埋了,那不是它的归宿。
My dog's nowhere but buried, and that ain't where he belongs.
你最好现在就把那些天堂的东西从你脑子里拿出来。
You might as well get that heaven crap out of your head right now.
你错了。
You are wrong.
我唯一做错的事就是开车送你穿越这个国家。
The only thing I was wrong about was driving your ass across the country.
我要带你回去。
I'm taking you back.
我知道钱的事了。
I know about the money.
我看了看包里。
I looked in the bag.
上车!
Get in the truck!
米盖尔!
Miguel!
米盖尔!
Miguel!
911接到了一起正在进行的抢劫案。
911 got a call on a robbery in progress.
我们去的时候,店主的脖子断了。
We showed up, the owner's neck was broken.
不过抽屉里还有钱。
Still money in the drawer, though.
有个客人说他昨晚看到一个男人和一个男孩进了这个房♥间。
A guest says he saw a man and a boy enter this room last night.
看来他们离开得很匆忙。
Seems they left here in a hurry.
也许你能解释一下到底是怎么回事。
Maybe you can explain what the hell is going on.
你在哪儿,吉姆?
Where are you, Jim?
听着,也许我应该告诉你钱的事。
Look, maybe I should have said something about the money.
现在无所谓了,但我错了 以为我能帮你。
It doesn't matter now, but I made a mistake thinking I could help you.
我们不去芝加哥了?
We're not going to Chicago?
杰克逊的事我很抱歉。
I'm sorry about Jackson.
他是一条伟大的狗。
He was a great dog.
是的。是的,他是。
Yeah. Yeah, he was.