你对我妹妹来说太小了,米格尔。
You're too young for my sister, Miguel.
她甚至不知道你的名字。
She doesn't even know your name.
她会知道。
She will.
你在干什么?去做你的家庭作业。
What are you doing? Finish your homework.
晚饭差不多准备好了。
Dinner's almost ready.
完成了。
Complete.
喂?
Hello?
罗莎。
Rosa.
-你必须离开。——什么?
- You have to leave. - What?
带着米格尔走,马上。
Take Miguel and go, now.
等待,等待。这是怎么呢
Wait, wait. What's going on?
贩毒集团在追我。你得走了。
The Cartel is after me. You have to go.
你呢?
What about you?
别为我担心。
Don't worry about me.
按照计划去做。
Just follow the plan.
卡洛斯,等等,怎么了?
Carlos, wait, what happened?
他们想要树立榜样。
They'll want to set an example.
他们下一个会来找你的。
They'll come for you next.
那是谁,妈妈?
Who was that, mama?
是你的卡洛斯叔叔。
It was your uncle Carlos.
带上你的东西。我们得走了。
Bring your stuff. We need to leave.
如果找不到,我们怎么跟安吉尔说?
If we don't find it what do we tell Angel?
我们会找到它。
We'll find it.
嗯。
Mmm-hmm.
你跟卡特尔作对,卡洛斯,你的家人就会得到丰厚的报酬。
You cross the Cartel Carlos, your family well pay.
来吧,杰克逊。
Come on, Jackson.
对不起,女孩。
Sorry, girl.
英国石油公♥司♥,我是吉姆·汉森。
BP, this is Jim Hanson.
有四到五辆车在我牧场附近向北行驶,离围栏大约半英里。
I've got four or five IAs heading north out near my ranch, about a half-mile from the fence.
完毕
Over.
收到,吉姆。
Copy that, Jim.
探员在路上了。
Agents on the way.
水。
Water.
别急
Easy. Easy.
汉森。最好派个医生出去。
Hanson here. Better send a medic out.
发现有一个人被留下了。完毕。
Found one left behind. Over.
詹姆斯·汉森吗?
You James Hanson?
谁在问?
Who's asking?
皮马县Merchants银行的卡尔·尼汉姆。
Carl Neeham, from Pima County Merchants Bank.
这是受托人出♥售♥的通知。
It's a Notice of Trustee's sale.
告诉你这个牧场90天后就要拍卖♥♥了。
Let you know that the ranch is to be sold at auction in 90 days.
什么?
What?
法律要求通知你。
Law requires you be notified.
我本想打电♥话♥的,但我找不到你的电♥话♥号♥码。
I'd have called, but I couldn't find a phone listing for you.
我上个月去了,跟内德·弗里蒙特解释了我的情况。
I was in last month, explained my situation to Ned Fremont.
-他向我保证…-是啊,内德已经不在我们这儿了。
- He assured me... - Yes, well, Ned's no longer with us.
不知道他为什么不这么做,但银行的政策是,如果超过六个月还没有付款,就要采取行动。
Not sure why he didn't follow it, but bank policy is to take action if there hasn't been a payment in over six months.
你还应该知道,汉森先生,银行有权在90天内出♥售♥房♥产如果有第三方出价合理的话。
You should also know, Mr. Hanson, that the bank has the right to sell the property before those 90 days if it receives a reasonable offer from a third party.
嗯…
Uh...
汉森先生吗?
Mr. Hanson?
那边的小山……
That hill over there...
去年我把妻子的骨灰撒在上面。
Spread my wife's ashes on top of it last year.
对你的损失我深表遗憾。
I'm sorry for your loss.
——看,先生……——Neeham。
- Look, Mister... - Neeham.
我没有赖账的。
I'm no deadbeat.
我只是需要一点时间把事情理清,回到正轨。
I just a need a little time to sort things out, get back on track.
是的,就像我说的,你很可能还有90天。
Yeah, like I said, you've got 90 days, you know, most likely.
如果你有什么问题,这上面有我的电♥话♥。
Um, my number's on there if you have any questions.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚。
You have yourself a good evening.
框架差不多建好了,我得精打细算了。
Frame's almost built, and I got to watch my budget and all.
不管怎样,你不是有个农场要经营吗?
Anyway, don't you have a ranch to run?
大部分都卖♥♥掉了。
Sold most of it off.
直到最后几头牛。
Down to the last few head of cattle.
克里斯汀的医药费让我身无分文。
Christine's medical bills wiped me out.
听到这个我很难过。
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
我可以帮你挖那个洞。日落前就能完成。
I can dig that hole for you. It'll be done by sundown.
如果我不需要这份工作,我也不会问。
I wouldn't be asking if I didn't need the job.
听着,吉姆,这种工作不适合某些人…
Look, Jim, that kind of work is not for someone...
我这种年龄的人吗?来吧,兰德尔。
Someone my age? Come on, Randall.
你知道我比这里的任何人都能干。
You know I can outwork any man here.
听着,下个月我有个新项目要开始。
Listen, I got a new project starting next month.
那就来找我,我看看能帮你找到什么,好吗?
Come see me then, I'll see what I can find for you, okay?
是的。好吧。
Yeah. Okay.
上周我不帮你了。
I was out your way last week.
事情看起来很糟糕。
Things are looking mighty lean.
跟我说说。
Tell me about it.
每磅70美分,
At 70 cents per pound,
-一万七千。——啊。
- we're talking 17 grand. - Ah.
你能定在20点吗?
Could you make it 20?
你知道,卖♥♥体重过轻的牛赚不了多少钱。
There's not a lot of profit selling underweight cattle, you know.
对不起,吉姆。
I'm sorry, Jim.
告诉我你的决定,伙计。
Let me know what you decide, buddy.
很抱歉打扰你,莎拉。我以为你会想知道。
Sorry to bother you, Sarah. I thought you'd want to know.
我很感激,安琪。
I appreciate it, Angie.
是的。我已经很久没在这里见到他了。
Yeah. It's been a long time since I've seen him here.
嘿,,陌生人。
Hey, there, stranger.
嘿,莎拉。
Hey, Sarah.
-这个座位有人吗?-找你的。
- This seat taken? - It's for you.
喝点什么吗?
Drink?
嗯嗯。不,谢谢。
Mmm-mmm. No, thanks.
-谢谢你昨天的电♥话♥。——嗯。
- Thanks for the call yesterday. - Mmm.
再过几个小时,那家伙就得去找验尸官了。
A few more hours, that fella would've been one for the coroner.
我想这是他的幸运日。
His lucky day, I guess.
我不确定他会这么想。
Not sure he sees it that way.
从洪都拉斯一路走来,把毕生积蓄都花在了一头狼身上 那只狼把他丢在了荒郊野外。
Walked all the way from Honduras, spent his life savings on a coyote who left him in the middle of nowhere.
一切都没有意义
All for naught.
是的,这是一个残酷的世界。
Yeah, it's a cruel world.
那张通行证使我们忙了整整一个星期。
That pass has kept us busy all week.
贩毒集团的一切都在那里进行。
The cartels are running everything through there.
药物,人,枪。
Drugs, people, guns.
还有什么新鲜事吗?
What else is new?
我很担心你,一个人在前线。
I worry about you, out there on the front lines, all by yourself.
如果政♥府♥能振作起来,把事情搞清楚,那就好了。
It would be fine if the government would get its shit together and figure that mess out.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
你回来干什么?
What are you doing back here?
我自己也想知道。
Been wondering that myself.
我到底在做什么?
What the hell am I doing?
我想我是想了解你是怎么工作了一辈子,为国家服务,纳税,最后却连尿都尿不出来的。
I guess I'm trying to understand how you work your whole life, serve your country, pay your taxes, and end up without a pot to piss in.
失去了我的家,我的生计,还有唯一一个让我觉得一切都值得的人。
Lost my home, my livelihood, and the only person that made any of it worthwhile.
来吧,我带你回去。
Come on, let's get you back.
来吧。
Come on.
好了。
There we go.
离开它,莎拉。只是离开它。
Leave it, Sarah. Just leave it.
啊。
Ah.
我喜欢她现在这个样子。
I like to remember her like this.
微笑,大笑。
Smiling, laughing.
我从没见过我妈妈像嫁给你那天那么开心。
I've never seen my mom so happy as the day she married you.
她这样离开是不对的。
Wasn't right, her going out the way she did.
看着她那样受苦。
Watching her suffer like that.
我无法想象还有比这更糟的了。
I couldn't imagine anything worse.
现在我知道了。
Now I know.
来吧。
Come on.
我送你去睡觉吧。
Let's get you to bed.
来吧,爸。
Come on, Pops.
让这些老骨头安息吧。
Rest these old bones.
这是不对的,莎拉。
It wasn't right, Sarah.
我也想念她。
I miss her, too.
是吗?
Yeah?
休息了。
Rest up.
是的。
Yeah.