给她打电♥话♥确认一下。
Call her and check.
-快点。——谢谢。
- Make it quick. - Thanks.
嘘!嘿,来吧。
Psst! Hey, come on.
你在这里不安全,明白吗?
You're not safe here, comprende?
走吧,走吧。
Let's go, come on.
来吧。
Come on.
嘿。
Hey.
告诉其他人,我们要过河了。
Tell the others, we're crossing.
留在这里,明白吗?
Stay here, understand?
来吧,杰克逊。来吧。
Come on, Jackson. Come on.
该死的。
God damn it.
先生们。
Gentlemen.
请出示护照和签证。
Passports and visas, please.
请打开后面。
Open the back, please.
都明白!
All clear!
去做吧。
Go ahead.
-你在干什么?-让我走。
- What the hell you doing? - Let me go.
听我说,不然你会没命的。
Listen to me or you're going to get yourself killed.
他们送你回去,那些人在那里等着你。
They send you back, those men are there waiting for you.
明白吗?
Understand?
来吧。
Come on.
什么?
What?
我在照你妈妈说的做。
I'm doing what your mother asked.
我要带你去芝加哥见你的家人。
I'm taking you to your family in Chicago.
芝加哥,你知道吗?
You know, Chicago?
家庭。
Family.
该死,你根本不懂我在说什么。
Hell, you don't understand a damn word I'm saying.
嘿,你饿了吗?
Hey, you hungry?
渴吗?
Thirsty?
食物。嗯…
Food. Uh...
Comida。
Comida.
是吗?
Yeah?
嗯…
Mmm...
嘿。有什么事吗?你一定饿了。
Hey. What's the matter? You got to be hungry.
我也是这么想的。
That's what I thought.
-嗨。- - - - - -你好。
- Hey. - Hello.
我需要买♥♥一本地图册。
I need to buy an atlas.
——什么?阿特拉斯。
- A what? - An atlas.
就像一本地图书。有所有的州。
Like a map book. With all the states.
你可以试试那边左下角那个架子。
Uh, you could try looking on that bottom left shelf over there.
我们现在不怎么卖♥♥地图了。
We don't really sell maps much anymore.
几乎每个人都在手♥机♥上用谷歌♥搜索一下。
Everyone pretty much just googles it on their phone.
嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey!
哈!
Huh!
我的幸运日。
My lucky day.
你觉得怎么样?
How about that?
你要自驾游吗?
You going on a road trip?
是的,差不多吧。
Yeah, something like that.
这上面没有标价。
There's no price on this.
可能是过时的。
It's probably outdated.
你可以免费享用。
You can have it on the house.
——谢谢。-是的。
- Thanks. - Yeah.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-祝你愉快。——你。
- Have a good one. - You, too.
-找到这个人。——好的。
- Find this guy. - OK.
莎拉·雷诺兹。
Sarah Reynolds.
莎拉,这是吉姆。
Sarah, it's Jim.
感谢上帝。
Thank God.
你对吧?
You all right?
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是打电♥话♥让你别担心。
Just called to tell you not to worry.
你到底在想什么,把那孩子带走?
What the hell were you thinking, taking that kid?
他们要杀了他,杀了他母亲的人。
They were going to kill him, the ones who killed his mother.
他们在边境等他。
They were waiting for him at the border.
所以你不跟我说这些吗?
So you don't come to me with that information?
你就这么带他走了?
You just take him and leave?
天啊,吉姆,你把我逼上绝路了。
Christ, Jim, you put my ass on the line here.
这件事我只能保密这么久。
I can only keep this thing quiet for so long.
我要你把那孩子带回来。
I need you to bring back that kid.
现在。
Now.
我…我不能那么做。
I... I can't do that.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
他的妈妈,她……
His mom, she...
我们达成了协议。
We made, like, a deal.
吉姆……
Jim...
听着
Listen.
我们派探员去你家了。
We sent agents up to your house.
它被夷为平地。
It was burned to the ground.
不管这些人是谁在边境,他们不是在闹着玩。
Whoever these guys were at the border, they're not messing around.
现在告诉我你到底在哪儿。
Now tell me where the hell you are.
我待会给你打电♥话♥。
I'll call you later.
吉姆……
Jim...
该死的!
God damn it!
你为什么要越过我的地盘?
Why the hell did you have to cross my property?
你应该感谢我为你做的一切。
You damn well ought to appreciate what I'm doing for you.
我甚至不想待在你那愚蠢的国家。
I don't even want to be in your stupid country.
好,好,好。他说。
Well, well, well. He speaks.
杰克逊,你听到了吗?
Hey, Jackson, you hear that?
嘿,有什么东西。
Hey, got something.
他半小时前在新墨西哥州的一个加油站刷了卡。
He just used his card at a gas station in New Mexico half an hour ago.
装上起落架,我们走。
Load the gear, let's go.
我想回家。
I want to go home.
听着,你在那里不安全。
Look, it's not safe for you there.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
因为你妈妈让我帮忙。
Because your mother asked me to help.
你为什么叫边境巡逻队来抓我们?
Why did you call the Border Patrol on us?
因为我不想在我的地盘上发现你们的尸体。
Because I didn't want to find your bodies on my land.
如果你想帮我,你可以带我回去。
If you want to help me, you could take me back.
我自己找回家的路。
I'll find my own way home.
我要带你去芝加哥见你的家人。
I'm taking you to your family in Chicago.
之后,我才不管你做什么。
After that, I don't give a shit what you do.
也许现在看起来不是这样,但这样才是最好的。
Look it may not seem like it right now, but this is what's best.
我很抱歉。
And I'm sorry.
你妈妈的事我很抱歉。
I'm sorry what happened to your mom and all.
大便。
Shit.
我得走了,妈妈。再见。
I gotta go, Mom. Bye.
你会说西班牙语吗,女王?
Do you speak Spanish, queen?
不,对不起。
No, sorry.
嗯。
Mmm.
我来这里找一个男人和一个男孩。
I come here looking for a man and a boy.
他们开着,呃…
And they drive a, uh...
卡车……啧啧!
Truck... Tsk!
一辆小货车。
A pickup truck.
是的,他来过。
Yeah, he was here.
他在自驾游。
He was on a road trip.
你知道吗?
You know where?
不,对不起。
No, sorry.
你知道他往哪个方向走了吗?
Do you know, um, which direction he go?
我没有注意到。
I didn't notice.
对不起。
Sorry.
哦。
Oh.
他在这里吗?
Was he here?
这不是……那不是真正的目的…
That's not... That's not really what that's for...
给我看。
Show me.
我们去东北。
We're heading Northeast.
这差不多是干的。
This is just about dry.
你该庆幸积木没裂开。
You're lucky the block didn't crack.
你看,它在核心周围泄漏。嗯。
You see, it's leaking around the core. Hmm.
有东西卡在这里了。
There's something lodged in here.
看起来像条鼻涕虫。
Looks like a slug.