你退后
You stay back!
不,里面发生的事与我无关!
No, I had nothing to do with what happened in there!
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
餐厅里发生了大屠♥杀♥
There's a goddamn massacre in that diner.
但我与此事无关,我保证!
But I had nothing to do with it, I promise!
我不在乎
I don't care. I don't care.
在警♥察♥来之前,你就待在那里
You stay right there until the police get here.
明白了吗?
Do you understand?
待在车里,好吗?
Just please stay in the car, all right?
好的,好的
Okay. Okay.
我的天啊,天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
我不是坏人,好吧
I'm not the bad guy. Okay.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想没人知道我来过这里
Nobody can know I was here.
没问题
Yeah. Okay. Yes. Yeah. Okay, fine.
我们不会告诉任何人,是吗
We won't tell anyone. No, no.
我们不会告诉任何人
Right? We won't tell anyone.
哦,天啊,求你了
Oh, God. Please.
天哪,我爱你,莎拉
Jesus Christ. I love you, Sarah.
我也爱你,搞什么?
I love you. What?
什么?
What?
你叫莎拉?
Your name is Sarah?
是的
Yes.
你叫什么名字?
What's, what's your name?
闭嘴, 对不起
Shut up. I'm sorry.
好
Okay. Okay.
我会给你们1万美元
I'll give you $10,000
如果你们不会告诉任何人
if you never mention me to anybody.
真的吗?是的
Are you serious? I am.
我会给你钱的
I'm gonna give you the money.
有多少油就开多远
You drive as far as you can with whatever gas you got.
你们从没来过这里,好吗?
You were never here, okay?
好的
Okay. Okay. Fine.
行吗?当然
Okay? Yeah, sure.
好的
Okay.
别
Don't.
是抢银行的钱
It's the money from the bank robbery.
是的,但钱不是我抢的
Yeah, but that wasn't me.
那为什么会在你的车里?
Why is it in your car?
这不重要
I... that's not important.
我们不能拿这笔钱,不能卷入其中
We can't take this money. We can't get involved in this.
不,你必须收下钱
No, you have to take the money.
只有这样,我才能信任你们
That's the only way I can trust you.
不,你可以相信我们
No, you can trust... You can trust us.
可以的,对吧,对吧,亲爱的?
You can. Right, right, honey?
你可以相信我们,我们什么都不会说的
You can... Trust me. Please. We won't say anything.
哦,天哪,没事了
Oh God. Oh God. It's okay.
好了,闭嘴
All right. Shut up!
好吧,我确实抢了那家银行
All right. I did rob that bank.
我杀了餐厅里所有的人,好吗?
And I shot everybody in that diner, okay?
我现在是一个非常危险的人
I am an incredibly dangerous person right now.
我想和你做个交易
I tried to make a deal with you,
你♥他♥妈♥就是不听我的
and you wouldn't fucking listen to me!
所以,现在这笔交易取消
So now, the deal's off the table.
我要你们的身份证
I want both of your IDs,
哪怕是在十年后发现
and if I find out even ten years from now,
你♥他♥妈♥跟警♥察♥说了这件事
you talked to the fucking cops about me,
我会追杀你们,把你们都杀了
I'm gonna hunt you down and I'm gonna shoot you both
一枪打爆你们的嘴!
in the fucking mouth!
懂了吗?
Got it?
啊!
Ah!
待在那,别动
Hold on. Stay right there.
混♥蛋♥,不! 不!
Fucker! No! No!
不,不,不
No, no, no!
他要离开
He's leaving... Leaving...
好吧,警长,我得问你点事
All right, Sheriff, I gotta ask you something.
有什么问题
Sure.
你怎么不在对讲机里跟我说一声?
How come you don't ever say over to me on the radio?
你到底在说什么?
The hell are you talking about?
我说的是
I'm talking about,
嘿,加文,能帮我买♥♥几杯咖啡吗,完毕
"Hey, Gavin, could you pick me up some coffees? Over."
或者,嘿,加文,我只是想告诉你
Or, "Hey, Gavin, I just wanted to tell you
你今天做得非常好
that you're doing a really good job today.
完毕
Over and out."
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
作为本镇的警长,我要制定一条新规则
As Sheriff of this town, I'm gonna make a new rule
无需说完毕
that you don't have to say over
在对讲机里每一句该死的话之后
after every goddamn sentence on the radio.
你说完了,我就知道了
I'll know when you're done speaking
轮到我说话了
and it's my turn to talk.
好吧,我就实话实说吧
Well, I'll be honest with you.
我对新规则不太喜欢
I'm not too thrilled about the new rule.
好吧,习惯就好
Well, get used to it.
无需说完毕,好的
Over and out. All right.
哦,警长,那是什么鬼东西?
Oh, Sheriff, what the hell is that?
等等,等一下
Wait, wait. Hold on a minute.
夏洛特?
Charlotte?
夏洛特?
Charlotte?
醒醒,宝贝
Wake up, baby.
对不起
Sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
警长?
Sheriff?
警长?
Um, Sheriff?
刚才那辆绿色汽车是在这里吗?
Was that green Pinto here earlier?
我不知道,怎么了?
I don't know. Why?
那辆该死的车到底在不在?
Was the goddamn car here or not?
也许吧,为什么这么说?
I don't know. Maybe. Why are you asking me?
那是今早银行抢劫案的车
That's the car from the bank robbery this morning.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
清理后面,检查是否有幸存者
Clear the back. Check if there's any survivors.
好的
Okay.
还有人吗?
Hello?
他妈的
Fuck.
警长,我想里面的人都死了
Hey, Sheriff, I think everybody in there is dead.
找到这辆汽车的钥匙
Find the keys to this Pinto.
汽车的钥匙,好的
Keys to the Pinto. Okay. All right.
你就待在那儿,我去找钥匙,好吗?
You just stay there, and I'm gonna find the keys, okay?
没事了,嘿,宝贝
You're all right. Hey, sweet baby.
嘿,宝贝,过来
Hey, sweet baby. Come here.
没事了,嘘
You're all right. Shh. Shh.
嘿,警长,我有几把钥匙,但不知道是哪把
Hey, Sheriff, I got some keys but I don't know which ones...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
没事吧?把钥匙给我
Is it all right? Give me the keys.
好的
Okay. Okay.
没事的,我抱稳了
Oh, it's okay. I got you.
你在找什么,警长?
What are you looking for, Sheriff?
钱,加文,该死
The money, Gavin. Ah, shit.
有人来过
Somebody else was here.
你为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
汽油的痕迹就在眼前
The trail of gasoline right in front of me.
该死的,好吧,是的,这个,嗯
Oh, goddammit. Right. Yeah, there was this, um...
哦,是之前来过的一辆蹩脚的黄色汽车
Oh, it was a crappy yellow car that was here earlier.
是的,我今天早上看到了
Yeah, I saw it this morning.
我让夏洛特下车的时候
When I was letting Charlotte off.
你看到司机了吗?看到了
Okay. Did you see the driver? Yeah, I did.
嗯
Well...
你和孩子待在这里,我去请求支援
Stay here with the baby and I'll call for backup.
等等,等等,什么,警长,等一下
Wait, wait, what... Sheriff, just wait a second!
我得走了,加文
I gotta go, Gavin!
不
No!
电影精选列表