你真坏,查理
You're grim, Charlie.
不,我说真的,弗吉尼亚
No, I'm practical, Virginia.
衣柜怎么样?
How about an armoire?
呃,我觉得她不适合穿那种衣服
Uh, I don't think she'd fit one of those.
早上好,哦,嘿
Morning. Oh, hey.
你好
Howdy.
谢谢,给你的
Thank you. There you go.
你衬衫上的是什么?
What you got on your shirt there?
好吧,我当时在餐馆里,有个大笨蛋
Well, so I was at the diner and this big dumbass
他没看路
wasn't looking where he was going.
直接撞向我
Crashed right into me.
哦,天哪
Oh, geez.
当然,大笨蛋不是你
Sure, it wasn't you that was the big dumbass
你确定不是那个不看路的大笨蛋?
who wasn't watching where he was going?
嗯,你知道,可能有人会这么说
Well, you know, the other guy would probably say so,
但他错了
but he'd be wrong.
是啊,好吧
Yeah, okay. Yeah.
那边发生了什么事?
What's going on over there?
哦,嗯,好吧,我给你拿过来了
Oh, um, well, got it right here for you.
好了
So there, uh, right,
所以加油站没油了,加油车又迟到了
so the station ran outta gas and the fuel truck's late
餐厅也很忙
and the diner's pretty busy.
这可能就是她挂断电♥话♥的原因
So I think that that's probably why she, uh, she hung up.
很高兴你把这些都写下来了
Glad you got all that written down.
是的,记得不错,谢谢
Yes. Good notetakin'. Thanks.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
呃,嘿,警长
Uh, hey, Sheriff. Yeah.
夏洛特还好吗?
Is everything all right with Charlotte?
我想还好,为什么?
I think so. Why?
她看起来不太对劲
She just didn't seem, uh, herself.
哦,是的,她妈妈身体不太好
Oh, yeah. Well, her momma's not doing so well.
哦,该死
Oh, damn.
我真希望能说点什么
Well, I wish I would've said something now.
不不,你最好别这么做
Mm. No. It's best that you didn't.
好吧
All right.
嘿,"拿了钱就跑 "的四个字母单词是什么?
Hey, what's a fourletter word for "Take the money and run?"
呃,鞋
Uh... Shoe.
什么?
What?
给你,谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
夏洛特,你的电♥话♥线怎么了?
Charlotte, what happened to your phone cord?
前几天被什么东西卡住了
It got caught on something the other day
这该死的东西就这样断成了两半
and damn thing just snapped right in half.
店里没人给我打电♥话♥
Well, you know, no one calls me at the shop,
所以你可以用我的
so you can use mine.
谢谢
Thanks.
我等燃料公♥司♥给你回电♥话♥,好吗?
I'll just wait until the fuel company calls you back, okay?
电♥话♥线就这么断了,哈?
Just snapped, ha?
它很旧了
It's old.
你在想什么?
What you thinking about?
那200块钱撑不了多久
About how that $200 ain't gonna last us much longer.
考虑过找份工作吗?
Ever consider getting a job?
没有
Nope.
现在,请听我说完
Now, hear me out.
你认为所有的银行劫匪都会落网?
Why do you think almost all bank robbers get caught?
为什么?
Why?
因为现场总有目击者
Cause somebody always sees em' leaving the scene.
如果你从未离开现场呢?
What if you never left?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
想象一下,珠宝店的楼上有公♥寓♥大楼
So imagine an apartment complex located above a jewelry store.
对吗?当然
That exists, right? Sure.
所以我们不会闯进珠宝店
So we don't break into the jewelry store.
我们闯入珠宝店楼上的公♥寓♥
We break into the apartment right above the jewelry store.
在地板上凿一个洞,就能进去了
Cut a hole in the floor. Bam. We're in.
没有人看到我们进出
Nobody sees us go in or come out.
这是天才的想法,宝贝,我知道
That's... that's genius, baby. I know.
那是怎么回去的呢?
How the hell do you get back up?
他们只是用绳子"他们 "是谁?
Well, they just used rope. Who's "They?"
在电影中,他们用绳子回到了公♥寓♥
In the movie, they used a rope to get back up to the apartment.
你什么都没想到
You didn't come up with shit.
只是在胡扯一些无聊电影里的台词
You're just spouting lines from some dumb movie.
这不是一部愚蠢的电影
It's not a dumb movie.
迈尔斯,你知道需要什么样的工具吗?
Miles, do you realize the kinds of tools you would need
在公♥寓♥地板上凿一个洞?
to cut a goddamn hole in an apartment floor?
这不是不可能,不,你才不可能
It ain't impossible. No, you're impossible.
你在干什么?我们需要汽油
What are you doing? We need gas.
按喇叭服务,迈尔斯
Honk for service, Miles.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
那是一辆绿色的汽车,不是吗?
That's a green Pinto right there, ain't it?
就是这辆,该死
That's the one. Damn.
人都跑哪儿去了?
Where the hell is everybody?
也许他们正在抢劫餐厅
Maybe they're robbing the diner now.
你要去哪儿?我有个主意
Where are you going? I got an idea.
哦,天啊,你打算怎么办?
Oh, Jesus. What are you going to do?
哦,怎么,你要打开后备箱?
Oh, what, you gonna bust open the trunk?
是的,西比尔
Yes, Sybil.
待在这里放哨,好吗?
Stay here and keep a lookout, okay?
怎么这么久?
What the hell is taking so long?
趴下
Get down!
它看起来像什么?他妈的打不开
What's it look like? It ain't fucking opening.
来,给我,我试试
Here, give it here. I'll try.
离远点,我叫你待在那边
Get outta here! I told you to stay over there
保持警惕
and keep a lookout.
我在这里看得很清楚
I can see just fine right here.
该死的
Goddammit.
用点力气,迈尔斯,天啊
Put some goddamn muscle into it, Miles. Christ.
我得回去了
I gotta get back.
谢谢你的食物,夏洛特
Thanks for the food, Charlotte.
那还用说
You bet.
该死,里面有大黄派
Damn. They got rhubarb pie in there.
住手,迈尔斯,有人来了
Stop it, Miles. Someone's coming.
嘿
Hey.
想加满油?
Folks trying to fill up?
是的,嗯
Yeah. Uh...
但加油站一个人都没有
But there ain't nobody at the gas station.
对不起,你应该按喇叭的
Sorry about that. You should've honked.
我们没油了
We outta gas.
餐厅里有很多人
I got a bunch of people in the diner
等待加油车的到来
waiting for the fuel truck to show up.
下一个加油站在哪里?
Where's the next gas station?
这是这边最后一个加油站了
Well, this is the last stop in Yu
请慢用,谢谢
Enjoy. Thanks.
是后面那两个混♥蛋♥
It's those two assholes back there.
别转身
Well, don't turn.
该死的
Goddammit.
你怎么知道是他们?
How do you know it's them?
那还能是谁呢?
Well, who the hell else would it be?
我不知道,可能是那对老夫妇
I don't know. Could be that old couple.
这将是一个完美的犯罪
It'd be a perfect crime.
没有人会想到一对甜蜜的老夫妻
No one would ever expect a sweet old couple
去抢银行或许
to rob a bank. Or maybe...
也许是那边那个混♥蛋♥
Maybe it's that asshole over there.
他长得有点像《惊魂记》里的那个变性人
He kinda looks like that crossdresser from Psycho .
安东尼·博金斯
Anthony Perkins.
是啊,他还真有点像
Yeah, he kinda does.
你们好
Hi there.
嘿,夏洛特
Hey, Charlotte.
看到这里人满为患,感觉真好
It's pretty nice seeing the place so full.
他们宁愿去别的地方
They'd rather be somewhere else.
但是今天早上加油车一直没来
The fuel truck never showed up this morning.
这些人没油了
These folks are outta gas.
电影精选列表