他的童年经历坎坷
He had a rough childhood
但我相信,他现在走在正确的道路上
but I believe he's on the right path now.
很好
That's good.
你呢?
How bout' you?
怎么从韦科到亚利桑那州的?
How'd you get from Waco to Arizona?
哦,好吧,我去过很多地方,但是
Oh, well, I've been all over the place but...
我是来工作的
I came out here for the job.
你看起来有点年轻,不适合当警♥察♥
You look a little young to be a police officer.
先生,可以向你保证,我经历了
Well, sir, I can assure you I've gone through
严格的培训
all the proper training to be here.
嗯哼,别理他
Uhhuh. Oh, don't mind him.
不,不,没关系,我懂了
No, no, it's all right. I understand.
我有一张年轻的脸
I know I have a young face.
嗯,这是好事
Well, that's a good thing.
我想是的,谢谢您,女士
I suppose it is. Thank you, ma'am.
想尝尝夏洛特的大黄派吗?
You two get a chance to try Charlotte's Rhubarb pie?
警官,你们家是不是有个大黄派农场?
Officer, do you folks have an overgrown Rhubarb farm
还是什么?
out here or something?
我不太懂,你们怎么会把
It makes no damn sense to me how y'all would put
大黄派中的蔬菜
a vegetable in a pie.
咖啡好了,加文
Coffee's ready, Gavin.
谢谢你,夏洛特
Thanks, Charlotte.
好吧,很高兴和你们俩聊天
All right, well, it was nice talking to the both of you.
保重
Take care.
嘿,夏洛特,能帮我加满吗?
Hey, Charlotte, can you fill me up?
查理得到了一个特别的咖啡,是吧?
Charlie gets a special one, huh?
查理不喜欢在咖啡里加糖
Charlie doesn't like sugar in his coffee.
哦,他讨厌这样
Oh, he hates it.
是的,查理是这个镇的警长
Yeah, Charlie's the sheriff in this town
也是位幸运的混♥蛋♥
and the lucky sonofabitch who's married
娶了这位漂亮的女士
to this pretty lady right over here.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
是的
That's right.
你要去哪里?
So where are you headed?
好吧,回头见,夏洛特
Well, I'll see you later, Charlotte.
很高兴和你聊天,小心点开车
Nice talking to you. You drive safe.
你也是,警官
You too, officer.
再见
Byebye.
妈的!该死
Shit! Goddammit!
该死的,妈的
Oh, goddammit! The fuck, man!
啊,该死
Ah, shit.
我
Ow. I don't...
我不知道谁该负责
I don't know who's to blame for this mess.
不是我,伙计
It's not me, man!
你,呃,你刚到这里?
You, uh, you just getting here?
不,我一上午都在这儿
No, I've been here all morning.
好吧,我
All right, well, let's, um...
我想,我们应该回屋里
I guess, we should head on back inside,
看看夏洛特有没有毛巾
see if Charlotte's got some towels
收拾这个烂摊子
to clean this mess up.
来吧
Come on.
怎么了?
What happened?
哦,看起来像什么?这家伙撞上我了
Oh, what's it look like? This guy crashed right into me.
并没有
No way, man!
向警官道歉
Apologize to the officer.
对不起,没关系
I'm sorry. Thank you.
谢谢你,夏洛特
And thank you, Charlotte.
嗯,你介意重做一份咖啡吗?
Um, you mind remaking the coffees?
没问题,谢谢
Yeah, sure. Thanks.
你们认识吗?
So, you two know each other?
他是我弟弟
He's my little brother.
嗯?苏格兰双胞胎吗
Huh? Scottish twins.
几乎没注意到你
Hardly noticed you sitting over there.
我?
Me? Yeah.
你坐在前排
You had a front row seat.
有什么想说的吗?
Got anything to say?
嗯
Um...
嗯
Um...
呃,我只是跟你闹着玩的,伙计
Uh, I'm just messing with you, man.
好了,加文,谢谢,夏洛特
Here you go, Gavin. Thanks, Charlotte.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧,再走一遍流程
All right, let's try this again.
和你们聊天很愉快,朋友们
It was really nice talking to you, folks.
保重
You take care now.
你能帮我开门吗?谢谢
You wanna get the door for me? Thanks.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself, now.
你也是,大伙再见
You too. Byebye, everyone.
该死的,这里真热
Goddamn, it's hot in here.
所以呢?"所以呢?"那又怎样?
So? "So?" So what?
有人住在汽车旅馆吗?
Anyone staying at the motel?
没有人在该死的旅馆
No. There ain't nobody at the goddamn...
那个胖子,他有车吗?
The fat man, does he have a car?
该死的,没有,他没有车,好吗?
Goddammit, no. He doesn't have a car. Okay?
那家伙一直在说拥有了一切
The guys going on about he's got everything he needs
在这里还是什么鬼地方
right here or some shit.
显然他不是棚子里最聪明的工具
He's not the smartest tool in the shed.
最锋利的
Sharpest.
什么?
What?
不是棚子里 "最锋利 "的工具也不是 "最聪明"的
He ain't the "Sharpest" tool in the shed. Not "Smartest."
谁他妈在乎?
Man. Who gives a fuck?
嘿,弗农
Hey, Vernon.
你知道发生了什么吧?
Hey. You know what's going on, right?
是的,我知道
Yes, I know.
也许加油车已经到了
Maybe the truck's here now.
大家好
Hey, people!
我刚和公♥司♥通完电♥话♥,他们说
I just got off the phone with the company and they said
早上加油车起步晚了
that the truck got off to a late start this morning,
但应该很快就到
but should be here shortly.
嗯,如果他们一小时内还没到
Um, if they're not here within an hour...
妈的
Shit.
我会再给他们打电♥话♥,再派一辆加油车来
I'll call 'em again, tell 'em to send another truck.
太荒唐了,小睡一会儿吧,罗伯特
This is ridiculous. Take a nap, Robert.
哇哦
Woah. Ooh!
我看查理还没修好空调
I see Charlie hasn't fixed that air conditioner.
还没有
No, not yet.
不过,他还是订购了这个部件
He ordered the part, though.
你还和往常一样吗?
You want the usual?
是啊,我得回店里去了
Yeah, I gotta get back to the shop.
我不想错过这辆加油车,没问题
I don't wanna miss this truck. You got it.
你穿成这样是为了什么?
What are you all dressed up for?
哦,我是个推销员
Oh, I'm a salesman.
是吗?
That right?
卖♥♥什么?
What do you sell?
餐具,厨房♥刀具
Cutlery. Kitchen knives.
好用吗?
Any good?
当然
They're the best.
祝你好运
Well, best of luck to you, partner.
谢谢
Thanks.
查理?
Charlie?
弗吉尼亚,你不必大喊大叫
Yes, Virginia. You don't have to yell.
对不起,你给夏洛特买♥♥了什么?
Sorry. What'd you get for Charlotte?
什么?你的结婚纪念日
For what? Your anniversary.
那要等到下周了
Well, that ain't till next week.
美好的17周年,对吗?是的
17 beautiful years, right? Yep.
嗯
Well...
17年来的传统礼物都是家具
The traditional gift for 17 years is furniture.
哦,该死
Oh, damn.
你有什么想法?
So what'd you have in mind?
那么,棺材算不算家具呢?
Well, is, uh, is a coffin considered furniture?
当然,是为了我的岳母
For my motherinlaw, of course.
电影精选列表