他可能也没有汽油
He probably doesn't have any gas either.
好吧,那我们就开另一辆
Okay, well, then we'll take hers.
你看到外面不止一辆车吗?
You see more than one car out there?
听着,老兄,就像那家伙说的
Look, man, like the guy said,
"加油车随时会到"
"The truck should be here any minute."
看啥呢?
What you looking at?
对不起 我不是故意吓你的
Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you.
看起来你在深思熟虑
Looked like you were in deep thought.
差不多
Something like that.
你想给我看看餐具吗?
You wanted to show me those knives?
哦,好吧
Oh, okay.
嗯,看起来确实很漂亮
Well, they sure look pretty.
这些是小田刀
Great. So these are Odachi knives.
由日本最坚固的钢材制成
They're made from the strongest steel in Japan.
锋利耐用
They're just as sharp and as durable
与正宗的日本刀一样
as any authentic Japanese sword.
手柄纯手工打造
The handles are handcarved from wood,
木材来自黑树林
um, from a dark wood.
桃花心木?这是手柄,谢谢
Mahogany? Mahogany... handles. Thank you.
在介绍时
Um, at this point in the presentation,
我通常喜欢用铝罐,然后是西红柿
I usually have an aluminum can and then a tomato
来展示它们有多锋利
to show off how they stay sharp.
没关系,我已经看出有多锋利了
That's all right. I can already tell how sharp they are
只需看一眼
just by looking at them.
你的手艺很好
Oh. You're doing great.
谢谢
Thanks. Um...
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
包间里的先生们
Are those gentlemen in the booth...
他们在盯着我们看吗?
Are they staring at us?
是的
Yeah. Mmhmm.
你听说
Did you...
你听说今早的银行抢劫案了吗?
Did you hear about that bank robbery this morning?
是的
In Buckeye? Yeah.
是你吗?
Was that you?
别看,正是那辆车
Don't look. It's the car.
你有何想法?
What do you think?
可能就是他们
I think they would be the type.
我也觉得是
I thought so, too.
我打电♥话♥给我丈夫,不,等一下
I'll call my husband. No, let's give it a second.
我们不能妄下结论
We don't want to jump to conclusions about people.
你刚才说是那辆车,我知道
You just said it's the car. I know what I said...
看起来很可疑,还是继续卖♥♥你的餐具吧
This is looking suspicious. Go on with your pitch.
什么?
With what?
把刀卖♥♥给我吧
Sell me on the knives. Oh.
不行,还没展示西红柿用刀切
Well I... I can't. I don't have a tomato.
没有西红柿就不行吗?
You can't do it without a tomato?
是的
No.
就像被人打了一记耳光
It's like getting maced.
你被人打过吗?
You ever been maced?
他们恶狠狠地盯着你的眼睛
They start unloading that shit into your eyes.
像发疯了一样
It's like fucking fire everywhere.
你无法逃脱
You can't get it out.
我告诉你,如果你的眼睛被打中了
And I tell you what you don't do if you get maced in your eyes,
别他妈碰水
don't put fucking water in it
因为我犯了那个该死的错误
cause I made that goddamn mistake.
嘘
Shh.
他们到底在干什么?
The hell are they doing over there?
我不知道,他妈的就像在约会
I don't know, man, having a fucking conversation.
警长办公室
Sheriff's office.
嘿,弗吉尼亚,查理在吗?
Hey, Virginia, is Charlie in yet?
在的,稍等,查理
He sure is. One sec. Charlie!
啥事,弗吉尼亚
Yes, Virginia.
你妻子来电♥话♥了
Your wife is on the telephone.
马上到
Be right there.
挂断电♥话♥
Hang up.
是我
Yeah.
该死,她挂断了电♥话♥
Dammit, she hung up.
你太磨叽了
Well it took you long enough to get over here.
她怎么说?
Well, what'd she say?
什么都没说
Nothing.
如果她回电♥话♥了,告诉我
Well, lemme know if she calls back.
你不想给她回电♥话♥?不想
You don't wanna call her back? No.
可能只是打电♥话♥问空调的事
Probably just calling about the AC.
哦
Oh.
你什么时候买♥♥个新手♥机♥,查理?
When are you gonna get yourself a new phone, Charlie?
你给谁打电♥话♥?我丈夫
Who were you calling? My husband.
你知道我们是谁吗?
Do you know who we are?
等汽油的两个帅哥
Just two men waiting for gas.
我想你知道的不止这些
I think you know more than that.
你们就是今早抢劫银行的人
You're the men that robbed the bank this morning.
正是
Bingo.
嘿,让她走吧
Hey, please let her go!
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
起来,坐在他旁边,快点
Get up and sit next to him. Come on.
保持警惕
Keep a lookout.
把手放下
Put your hands down.
盒子里有什么?
What's in the box?
廉价刀具
Cheap kitchen knives.
你是卖♥♥刀的?
You a knife salesman?
通常我会割断你的喉咙,偷走你的车
Normally I'd just slit your throat and steal your car
但幸运的是
but fortunately for you,
我想,外面那个水果味的小家伙
I figured that fruity little number outside
没有任何味道,对吗?
doesn't have any gas. Correct?
不,我是说,是的
No, I mean, yeah.
你的车呢?
Where's your car?
我丈夫送我来的
My husband dropped me off.
加油站的胖子,他有车吗?
The fat man at the gas station. Does he have a car?
他住在这里,他住在这里?
He lives here. He lives here?
他在隔壁经营汽车旅馆
He runs the motel next door
他就住在其中一个房♥间
and he stays in one of the rooms.
没有厨师?
Huh. And no cook?
今天没有
Not today.
妈的
Shit.
我想在加油车来之前,只能困在这里了
I guess we're stuck here 'til that truck arrives.
这意味着你们俩最好
Which means you two better pay
仔细听好我说的话
close attention to what I'm about to tell you.
如果敢轻举妄动,我就一枪崩了你
If you try anything stupid, I'll shoot you in the face.
明白了吗?
Understood?
很好
Good.
所以我们要怎么做
So here's what we're gonna do.
你要像平常一样
You're gonna go about your day just like any other day.
给我们倒满咖啡
You're gonna keep our coffee mugs full
当我们准备吃饭时,帮我们点菜
and when we're ready to eat, you're gonna take our order
脸上带着他妈的灿烂笑容
with a big, fat, fucking smile on your face.
如果有人来这里 问问他们有没有汽油
If anybody comes in here, find out if they got gas.
明白了吗?
Got it?
明白了吗?
Got it?
很好
Good.
你就坐在这里
And you're just gonna sit here
静静地玩这个小游戏
in silence and play with that little puzzle.
只要那辆加油车到了,有麻烦了
As soon as that truck gets... We got company.
加油车一到 我们就出发
As soon as that truck gets here, we'll be on our way.
现在,振作起来
Now I suggest you pull yourself together
回到柜台去
and get back behind that counter.
一个字都别说
Not a fucking word.
好孩子
Good boy.
嗨,嗨,亲爱的
Hi there. Hey, darling.
你们在等加油车吗?
You folks waiting on that fuel truck?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧,随便坐吧
Well, take a seat wherever you like.
电影精选列表