也许你会有一些好想法,是吧?
You know, maybe you'll make some good tips, huh?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
一杯水?哦,对,多加冰块
Glass of water? Oh, yes. Lotta ice.
嘿,你觉得派怎么样?
Hey, what do you think of the pie?
不是很好
Not great.
嘿,后面有饼干吗?
Hey, you got any biscuits back there?
我昨天刚做的
I made 'em fresh yesterday.
好吧,那就来点饼干和肉汁吧
All right. Biscuits and gravy then.
没问题
You got it.
你也被困在这里了?
You stuck here, too?
不,我在路边有一个摊位
No, I own a spread down the way.
我就是来吃东西的
I just come here for the eats
还有全镇最漂亮的女服务员
and prettiest waitress in the county.
哦,是吗?这里有什么好吃的?什么都有
Oh, yeah? What's good here? Everything.
她没向你推销大黄馅饼吗?
She didn't try to sell you a piece of rhubarb pie?
不,她没有
No, she did not.
但我不喜欢甜食
But I'm not a fan of sweets.
嗯,饼干和肉汁不错
Mmm. You can't go wrong with biscuits and gravy.
好吧,那就饼干和肉汁吧
Well, all right. Biscuits and gravy it is.
希望你有足够的汽油回家
I hope you got enough gas to get home.
是的,我昨天加满了
Yeah. No, I filled up yesterday.
聪明人
Smart man.
听好了
Listen up!
每个人都举起手来,按我说的做
Everyone put their hands up and do exactly as I say.
我需要你那辆卡车的钥匙
I'm gonna need the keys to that truck of yours.
万一你想做傻事呢?
And just in case you're thinking of doing something foolish.
我们要带这位小姑娘一起走
We're taking this little lady with us.
我把钥匙给你,让她走吧
I'll give you my keys. Just let her go first.
我说了算
I'm calling the shots here, Chief.
小心点,白眼狼
Watch yourself, White Eyes.
哇,你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么,老头?
Whoa, what the fuck you doing, old man?
杀了他,罗伯特
Shoot him, Robert!
别急,亲爱的
Hold your horses, honey.
你不开枪我开枪
You shoot him or I will!
嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
放开她,否则我就向你朋友开枪
Let her go, or we start shooting at your friend there.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, man!
好了,大家都冷静下来
Okay, everyone just calm down.
你在干什么,孩子?
What are you doing, boy?
对,迈尔斯,你在干什么?
Yeah, Miles. What the hell are you doing?
天哪,每个人都有枪吗?
Jesus Christ! Does everybody have a fucking gun?
我知道你们俩的事
I know about you two.
我想要那笔钱,所以我帮你,怎么样?
And I want some of that money, so I'm gonna help you out, okay?
对我来说,这听起来很公平
Sounds like a fair deal to me.
是啊,无论如何,杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, whatever. Just shoot that motherfucker!
听着,有一个办法能让大家都免受伤害
Listen. There's a way out of this where no one gets hurt.
哦,是吗,什么方法?
Oh, yeah. What's that?
我把钥匙给你,你放她走
I give you my keys. You let her go.
我和这位先生不会开枪的
Me and this gentleman here won't shoot.
对吧,伙伴?
Ain't that right, partner?
这听起来是个不错的想法
That sounds like a beautiful plan,
但是,可能性很小
but it... it's very unlikely.
是啊,听起来不错
Yeah. Sounds wonderful.
我他妈能不能拿到钱!
Except for the part where I don't get my fucking money!
我对你说的钱一无所知
I don't know anything about the money you're talking about.
这取决于你后面的那位
That's up to those men back there.
你们可以离开这里
You can walk outta here with them.
自己在外面解决
Settle it amongst yourselves. Out there.
放了夏洛特就行
Once Charlotte is free.
放屁,我们才不信你
My ass. We ain't giving you shit.
好吧,我们会给你一些钱
Fine! We'll give you some money!
别再拿枪指着我了
Just stop pointing the fucking gun at me!
我发誓
I swear to God,
如果你不答应,我会开枪打爆你
I will shoot you if you don't give me your word.
我向你保证
You have my word.
现在把枪收起来,或者把枪口对准
Now just put the gun away or point it back at that asshole
站在你旁边的混♥蛋♥
standing next to you.
好吧,我把钥匙拿出来扔给你
Okay. I'm gonna take my keys out and toss 'em to you.
等一下,把钥匙给我
Wait. Give me the keys.
狗屁不通!
Bullshit!
不,钥匙归我,我先出去
No. I get the keys. I walk outta here first.
你放了她,我们在外面见
You let her go and we meet outside.
你个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker.
动手吧,亲爱的
Do it already, darling.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
你没事吧?
You okay, man?
那个女孩在哪里?
Where's that girl?
举起手来,出来,该死的!
Come out with your hands up, goddammit!
别开枪,我在这
Okay. Okay. I'm over here.
我看到你在下面,你这个小混♥蛋♥!
I see you under that booth you little fucker!
你一直在那儿
You stay right there.
我不会动的
I'm not moving. I'm not moving.
天哪
Sweet Jesus.
你在干什么?你在干什么?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
把刀放下,钱是我的,混♥蛋♥
Put that knife down. That money's mine asshole.
没关系,我不想要钱
That's fine. I don't want the money.
哦,没事
Oh, it's okay.
闭嘴,你觉得这样很好吗?
Shut the fuck up! You call this okay?
不,你是对的,对不起
No, you're right, you're right. Sorry.
我现在该怎么办?
What do I do now?
你,你报♥警♥吧
You, you call the police.
不,你个白♥痴♥
No, you idiot.
没有人会打电♥话♥给该死的警♥察♥,懂吗?
Nobody's calling the goddamn police, okay?
我告诉过你,我要拿走那笔钱
I told you, I'm taking that money.
是啊,拿走就行,没问题
Yeah, take the money. That's fine.
我要这笔钱,我刚说过了
You're taking the money. I just said that.
你♥他♥妈♥是傻了还是怎么了?
Are you fucking stupid or something?
听着,你不会这么做的,相信我
Listen, you don't want to do this. Trust me.
是的,我知道,只需要确保
Yes, I do. I just need to make sure
你不会把事情告诉警♥察♥吧?
you ain't gonna tell the police about me.
我不会告诉任何人的,我发誓
I'm not gonna tell anyone. I swear.
我应该相信你吗?
And I'm just supposed to believe you?
相信我
Yeah.
天哪,我不能冒这个险
Jesus. I just can't take that risk.
啊,哦
Ah, oh!
妈的
Shit. Shit.
哦,该死
Oh, shit!
好了
Okay, okay, okay. Okay, okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
电♥话♥忙碌中
It's busy.
给弗农打个电♥话♥试试,好吧
Try calling Vernon. All right.
铃响了
It's ringing.
他没接电♥话♥
He ain't picking up.
该死
Damn.
走吧,加文
Let's go, Gavin.
还在响铃
It's still ringing.
挂了吧,一会儿再回电
Hang up. Call the diner back.
有消息就告诉我
Let me know if you hear anything.
好吧
All right.
您是开车还是坐车?
Are you driving or riding?
在这等着
Wait here.
搞什么鬼?我的天哪
What the fuck? Fucking Jesus. Fuck!
天啊
Oh, my God.
大卫,怎么了?出什么事了?
David, what's wrong? What happened?
别,别过来,待在车里,待在车里
No, don't. Stay in the car. Stay in the car.
里面有
There's a...
我要找个电♥话♥报♥警♥
I need to find a phone and call the police.
什么?
What?
不,嘿,嘿,嘿,不,我可以解释
No. Hey, hey, hey! No, I can explain.
我可以解释发生了什么
I can explain what happened.
电影精选列表