You're on your own.
早点习惯吧
Hey, get used to it.
所以结束了吗?
That it, then?
什麽意思?
Is what it, then?
你要我离开你家吗?
Want me to leave your place?
你想走吗?
D'you wanna leave?
我不知道
I don't know.
随便吧
反正我会想办法
Whatever. I... I'll work it out anyway.
好了,快吃早餐
Aight, eat your breakfast.
♪ It's not that I don't love you ♪
♪ You know how much I do ♪
♪ And it's not that I found somebody ♪
♪ To take the place of you ♪
♪ But it's just a feel within me... ♪
帮你升级
Upgrade.
♪ When you touch my hand ♪
♪ And a feel that... ♪
你知道我在上面放了多少屁吗?
Do you know how much times I farted on that?
艾萨,拜託
Izi, man.
没人在乎你的屁
No one cares about your farts.
♪ So I'm leaving ♪
♪ Yes, I am ♪
♪ This time I play... ♪
真讚
It's shit.
为什麽拿下来?
Why you takin' it down?
我不懂你为何看什麽都不顺眼
Don't know why you always hatin'.
♪ Before love breaks my heart... ♪
这是桌灯,懂吗?
It's... It's a lamp, innit?
它会摆动
And she's movin'...
营造出一种氛围,色彩鲜艳
It's just creatin' a vibe, you know, the colors.
连这裡都可以转动
Fam, even this moves.
你喜欢吗?
D'you like it?
不好
No.
我觉得你留那种髮型好看 - 才怪
I could see you in that one. - No, you can't.
不好
Nah.
不要
No.
你用那个髮型很好看
才怪,我就知道你会这麽说
- You would look good in that one. - Nah, I knew you were gonna say that.
你得快点选一个,我还有客人在等
You gotta pick one soon, bro, 'cause I got clients waiting.
他们都在外面排队
They're all queuing up outside here.
保持原来的髮型吧
Let's just keep it the same.
想想看,这些全都是手工製做
Think about it. Someone made that, like, all of this.
全部都是 - 这些布料等等 - 好,我懂了
All of that. All of these fabrics and everything.
All right, we get it.
谢谢 我明白了,你喜欢这盏破灯
Thank you. - I get it. You like the fuckin' lamp.
拉一下就能关掉
Just tap. Done.
♪ Pushing me away ♪
- ♪ So I'm leavin' ♪
没错,这是高级货
Yeah. That's class.
♪ Ah yes, I am ♪
♪ This time, I played it smart ♪
♪ I'm gonna walk away from love ♪
♪ Walk away from love ♪
- ♪ Before love breaks my heart ♪
妳好吗?
You all right?
很好
Yeah.
♪...walk away from love ♪
♪ I'm gonna walk away from love... ♪
艾萨
Izi.
你在做什麽?
What you doin'?
你做错了 要画圈刷才对
You're doin' it wrong. You gotta do little circles.
你看,像这样
Look. Like this.
懂了吗?
Right?
♪ I'm gonna walk away from love ♪
♪ I'm gonna walk away from love ♪
你好,艾萨克詹姆斯
Hello, Isaac James.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你的美好生活一人公♥寓♥ 明天就会准备好了
Your single-occupancy Buena Vida flat will be ready tomorrow.
请提供你有能力 在抵达时支付四个月押金的证明
Please provide proof of your ability to pay a four-month deposit on arrival.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天还有什麽能协助你的吗?艾萨克
Anything else we can help you with today, Isaac?
双人...
Double occup...
我能询问双人公♥寓♥的事情吗?
Can I inquire about... double occupancy?
你想更换并改为申请双人公♥寓♥吗?
Would you like to change and apply for double occupancy?
是的
Yes.
我没听清楚
I didn't quite hear that.
是的
Yes.
你想更换并改为申请双人公♥寓♥吗?
Would you like to change and apply for double occupancy?
是的
Yes!
不用这麽大声
No need to raise your voice.
是的
Yes.
好消息
Great news.
为了继续你的双人公♥寓♥申请手续
In order to continue with your double-occupancy application,
你必须放弃你的一人公♥寓♥
你同意吗?
you will need to release your single occupancy flat. Is that okay?
艾萨克?
Isaac.
你同意吗?
Is that okay?
妈,妳好吗?
You all right, Mum?
抱歉,我好一阵子没来看妳
Sorry I haven't come and seen you for a while.
我现在跟艾萨一起住
I'm stayin' with Izi now.
他一直照顾我
He's been lookin' after me.
对不起,我在妳的告别式说不出话来
I'm sorry I couldn't say anything at your funeral.
我爱妳,妈
I love you, Mum.
(托妮克拉克,第16天)
我可以带我妈回家吗?
Can I take my mum home?
我打算
I'm gonna
趁着在这裡的时候做几件事
do a couple things while I'm here.
我们在门口见,好吗?
So I'll meet you at the front, yeah?
走吧
Come on.
艾萨?
Izi?
知道他们要把我妈种在哪吗?
不知道
- Know where they're gonna plant my mum? - No.
你没办法查到吗?
Can you not... find out?
班吉,它不过就是一棵树
Benj, it's a fucking tree!
一棵树
A tree.
跟你妈一点关係都没有
Ain't got fuck all to do with your mum anymore.
懂吗?
All right?
你没钱
他们就把你丢了
You ain't got money, they fuckin' dump you.
懂吗?就是这样
Yeah? That's it.
拜託你,老兄
Please, man.
你要搬去美好生活吗?
Are you gonna go to Buena Vida?
我付不起房♥租,不过...
I can't pay rent, but...
我甚至不知道那裡的房♥租怎麽算
I don't even know how rent works around there.
不过我会下厨...
But I can cook... um...
打扫,买♥♥东西一定会先经过你同意...
clean, and I will never buy anything without your permission...
班吉,别说了
Benji, stop.
艾萨?
Izi?
妈...我妈...
My... my mum...
她告诉我了
she... she told me.
她说什麽?
What she say?
她说你在生命延续公♥司♥工作
She said you worked at Life After Life.
你住在厨房♥
Lived in the Kitchen.
你从没爱过她
不过...
你应该会爱我
You never loved her, but... you would've loved me.
艾萨? - 够了
Izi? - Hey.
你怎麽不吃?
Why you not eating?
你要吃吗?
Are you gonna eat?
要
Yeah.
我还能做什麽? -哈?
I was gonna do it. - Hmm?
但最好赶快行动
Let's go and do something quickly though. - Mm.
对吧?
Yeah?
艾萨克詹姆斯,欢迎来到美好生活
Isaac James, welcome to Buena Vida!
来吧
Come on!
动起来 厨房♥的各位
Yes, come on, Kitchen.
慢慢来 - 慢一点,手伸出来
Take it easy though. - Slow down. Hands out.
感受它 - 改天见?
Feel it. - See you around, yeah?
感谢妳一直帮忙 - 不客气
Have a good time.
什麽都阻止不了我们 这傢伙想卖♥♥掉那个东西
Nothing can stop us.
我们与他们不同,他们与我们不同
We are not like them. They're not like us.
他们的广播节目在哪裡? 像我这样的主持人呢?
Where's their radio show? Where's their host like me?
看看我
Look at me.
五官立体又有金牙
Cheekbones. Gold tooth.
比不过我吧?宝贝
In your face, baby.
电影精选列表