What do you mean, blud? Eight and a half. Be precise.
你得帮他换个造型 他看起来像是要去学校
You gotta change up them drip. You look like you're goin' school, my boy.
你表现不错,兄弟,做得很好...
Did all right, bro. You did good. You did good.
班吉
Benji.
班吉
Hey, Benji.
怎麽样?你没事吧? - 没事
What you sayin'? You good? - Yeah.
晚点见
I'll meet you lot later.
我一直在找你 - 是吗?
I was looking for you, you know. - Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
但是不重要了
But doesn't even matter anymore.
你怎麽跟那些傢伙溷在一起?
What you doin' rollin' with these guys?
关你什麽事?
Why do you care?
你们非法占用私人财产
You are illegally occupying privately owned property.
你们非法占用私人财产
You are illegally occupying privately owned property.
你们非法占用私人财产
You are illegally occupying privately owned property.
你们非法占用私人财产
You are illegally occupying privately owned property.
你们非法占用私人财产
You are illegally occupying privately owned...
快点!
Hurry up!
让开...
Move, move! Move!
你们非法占用私人财产
You are illegally occupying privately owned property.
你们必须立刻离开这裡
You must vacate these premises immediately.
你们必须立刻离开这裡
You must vacate these...
关上
Shut it.
把遮板关上
Close the shutter.
把遮板关上
Close the shutter!
怎麽回事?
What's happening?
别开
Don't.
他妈的给我滚出去!
Get me the fuck out!
回来!
Get back!
怎麽回事?
What's happening?
结束了
The end.
哈?
Hmm?
想知道在这裡生活的感觉?
Wanted to know what it's like, right?
你跟那些人一起溷就会知道了
Well, you'll find out rolling with them man.
你没有那种能耐
You ain't built like them.
别接近他们
Leave 'em alone.
好
Fine.
我会远离他们
I'll stay away from them.
很好
Yeah. Good.
趴下!
Get down!
放开我!
Get the fuck off me!
只要你让我跟你一起住
Only if you let me stay with you.
不行
No.
我无处可去
I haven't got anywhere else to go.
不是住这裡,就是住史戴普斯那裡
It's either I stay here or I stay with Staples.
那你就去跟史戴普斯住
Then you're staying with Staples.
就两晚
Two nights.
班吉,我就要离开这裡了
Benji, I'm getting outta this place myself,
所以两晚就是两晚
so those two nights are two nights.
这样你可以吗?
You're okay with that?
可以,谢谢你
It's cool. Thank you.
这是什麽?
What's this?
枕头和被子
Pillow and a blanket.
明明就是背包跟一条浴巾
This is a bag and a towel.
对,可以有其他用途
Yeah, well, things can be other things.
你打算看着我拉屎吗?
Are you just gonna be looking at me takin' a shit?
我没说不好,我很开心能留下
I'm not even criticizin'. Happy to be here.
我是领主
This is the Lord.
这是厨房♥领主
Lord Kitchener,
在厨房♥电台
live and direct,
直言不讳的广播时间
strong from the Kitchen... on Kitchen Radio.
我懂各位的感受
I know how you feel.
我也感觉到了
I feel it too.
他们对付过艾尔斯伯里住♥宅♥
They did it in Aylesbury.
他们对付过布罗德沃特住♥宅♥
They did it in Broadwater.
他们也对付过莫札特庄园
They did it in Mozart.
但是记住
But remember,
他们命令我们离开
they ordered us to leave,
我们说:“不走,这裡是我们的家
and we said, "No. This is our home."
我们哪都不去”
"We ain't goin' nowhere."
他们让我们断水断电
我们说:“不走
They cut our water, they cut our supplies, and we said, "No."
去你的,我们哪裡都不去”
"Fuck you. We ain't goin' nowhere."
现在
Now,
他们的目标是我们
the target is us.
他们的目标是我们
The target is us.
我要去上班了
I'm going to work.
你现在可以拉屎了
You can take a shit now.
艾萨
Izi.
你能确保我妈没事吗? 确保她有...
Can you make sure my mum's all right? Make sure she's gettin', um...
确保她有水 和阳光
Make sure she's got water, sunlight, sh... everything she needs.
她只需要这些
If you can't get through to someone, let me know.
不然这样,站起来
You know what, man? Come on. Get up.
你跟我一起去公♥司♥
You're coming in with me.
虽然是老话一句 但是我仍要说
I've said it before, and I'll say it again,
我会不断重複直到断气
and I will continue to say it until I breathe no more.
他们阻止不了我们
They can't stop we.
除非我们不再团结
They can only stop we
他们才有办法阻止我们
if we see we as I.
让我们快速转换心情
Let's change the vibe real quick.
美兰妮?
Melanie?
安全吗?
Is it safe?
班吉,跟上
Benji, come on.
来,再说一次
Go on, then. One more time.
好
我妈过世时
Okay. Um... When my mum passed,
我很开心她升级成...快乐道别...
I'm so glad she upgraded to... the Long Farewell...
不对 - ...方桉
No, man. - ...Package?
你还说包在你身上 我有照着说啊
You said you got it. - I just said it.
是愉快道别方桉
The Fond Farewell Package.
愉快道别方桉 - 对
The Fond Farewell Package. - Yeah.
因为...这减轻了她离世带来的痛苦
Because... it eased the pain of her passing.
没感情,来,再说一次,快点
Robotic, man. Come on. Say it one more time. Come on.
这些话我根本连一半都不懂 快乐道别方桉是什麽?
I don't even understand. What's the Long Farewell Package?
是愉快道别方桉 - 愉快
It's the Fond Farewell Package. - Fond.
它能让你在这裡赚到钱,懂吗?
That's what's gonna earn your keep around here. Yeah?
再说一次,开始
One more time. Go.
我妈过世时 我很开心
When my mum died, I'm so happy
她升级成愉快道别方桉
I upgraded...to the Fond...
所以,你们随时都可以来探望她
So... you can come and see her as much as you want.
这位是我们的朋友班吉
And this is our friend Benji here.
班吉
什麽事?
- Benji. - Yeah.
班吉刚刚跟我分享了失去挚亲
Benji was just telling me about... his loss.
以及他在这裡的体验
How his experience has been here.
对吗?班吉
Weren't you, Benj?
我很开心...
I'm so happy... that
我帮她...
I upgraded her...
升级成...
快乐...
to the... Long...
升级成愉快...
um, to the Fon...
快乐...
Long...
我想她
I miss her.
她离开后,我从未停止思念
I miss her every hour she's gone.
感觉她好像还在这裡
It feels like she's still kinda here.
我想她是...以这种形态存在
I guess she is... this way.
因为她就在这裡
'Cause she is.
谢谢你的分享,班吉
Thanks for that, Benji.
请跟我来
Come this way.
(托妮克拉克,第二天)
好的,明天见
Um, see you tomorrow.
走吧
Let's go.
妈,我会再来看妳
I'll come back for you, Mum.
电影精选列表