From way back.
很久以前?什麽时候?
就是很久以前
- Way back? Way back when? - Yeah, just way back.
你们交往过? - 没有
When you were together? - No.
上过床? - 你是...你胡说什麽?
Sexually? - What you... Oi, what you talking about?
我跟你妈根本不熟,就这样
Fuckin' barely knew your mum, man. That's it.
怎样?
What?
还以为今天我爸可能会出现
I just thought my dad might've shown up today.
看来他没来
Guess he didn't.
真酷
Sick.
这是你的摩托车吗? - 远我一点 - 我能试试吗?
This is your bike? - Move from me, man.
我很厉害,让我... - 不行,让开
Can I have a go? I'm good on bikes. - No. Move, man.
我很厉害,我示范给你看 - 快让开
Let me just show... - Yo, yo, yo, move.
我让你看看 - 小子,听好了
Man, let me just show you. - Hey, hey. Listen.
今天是你妈妈的告别式
It was your mum's funeral today, man.
我能理解
Yeah, I get it.
我真的不想叫你滚
Don't wanna have to tell you to fuck off.
干嘛?
What?
到底要不要我载你一程?
Do you wanna ride or not?
(美好生活租屋)
你住哪裡?
So where d'you live?
厨房♥
Kitchen.
厨房♥?
The Kitchen?!
对
Yeah.
怎麽这种口气?
你知道?
Why you say it like that? You know it?
真像人们说的那样吗?
Is it really like what they say it's like?
哪样?鸟地方吗?
What? A shithole?
对
Yeah.
我妈
My mum...
她说我爸住在那裡
She said my dad lives there.
我该走了,班吉
I best go, Benji.
谢谢你载我一程,艾萨
Thanks for the ride, Izi.
(生日快乐!班吉,爱你的妈妈)
十
九
八
Ten, nine, eight,
七
六
五
seven, six, five,
四
三
二
four, three, two...
一
...one.
放开
Open...
妈,妳搞什麽?
What the hell, Mum?
怎麽会是这个?
What is this?
♪...then you go die Then you go die, ay! ♪
♪ Situation get fizzy ike the Coke Or the Sprite, yo, yo, ay! ♪
♪ Alhamdulillah, I'm free, what? My vision is clear, I can see ♪
♪ Ah damn! And when you rise that ting Make sure that your heart don't jam ♪
♪ Ah damn! Young boy with the big ting In his pouch that made him a man ♪
♪ Ah damn! And when you rise that ting Make sure that your heart don't jam ♪
♪ Ah damn! Hold it tight two hand Like you tie your do-rag, ah damn! ♪
♪ I love my trap dons soon trap gods Yeah, that's right, trap, trap, ay! ♪
♪ I love my trap dons soon trap gods Yeah, that's right, trap, trap, ay! ♪
你们有看见叫艾萨的人吗? - 没看见,抱歉
Have you guys seen a guy called Izi? - Nah, mate, sorry.
你是谁?
你又是谁?
- Who are you? - Who are you?
你很安全
You're safe.
他身上什麽都没有
There's nuffin on 'im.
好了,老兄,别碰我的脚踏车
Aight, bro. Move from the bike.
什麽? - 我不会给你
What? - Well, you're not gettin' it.
你想因为一辆破脚踏车被揍吗?
You wanna get fucked up over a shitty bike?
老兄,我不在乎 离我的脚踏车远一点
Bro, I don't give a fuck! Stay away from my bike!
这小子...
Is this yout...
你叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
班吉
Benji.
班吉
Benji.
好,班吉
Aight, Benji.
跟我来
Come.
我肚子饿了
Ah, I'm hungry.
兄弟,我也是
Ah, bruv, totally.
你想吃什麽?
What do you want?
不知道,只要是吃的就好 - 鸡翅,兄弟
Feelin' for some wings, man.
很好...
Yes, yes.
天啊 - 大家好吗?
Jeez! - What's everyone sayin'?
都好吗?为什麽每个人都懒洋洋的?
Good, yeah? Why is everyone moving all tired?
我们整天都在放鬆
Just been chillin' all day, man.
真是一群懒惰虫
You're lazy, bruv.
这位是班吉
What you sayin'? You good? - This is Benji.
超爱脚踏车的小子
有轮子的他都爱
Kid's nuts on the bike, you know? Wheelies, all of that.
意思是他比我优秀吗?
You sayin' better than me?
他会变强的...
Ah... It'll get there. It'll get there.
乌兹,你能带他去卧室吗?
Oi, Oozie, can you show him to the bedrooms and that?
好
Yeah.
来吧,小傢伙
Come, little man.
说真的,我想吃点牙买♥♥加料理
Tryin' to get some yard food, I'm not gonna lie.
牙买♥♥加料理? 是烟燻小屋吗?
You sayin' yard food? What, the Jerk Hut?
还是那间加纳人开的店 看你们坐在那裡有够无聊
There's that Ghanaian spot, still. - Stop tryna sit around, fam, dead.
早安,各位与领主同在
Good morning! You're with the Lord.
现在是上午七点 你们知道现在是什麽时候
It's 7:00 a.m. You know what time it is.
我是领主
This the Lord.
这是厨房♥领主在厨房♥电台 直言不讳的广播时间
Lord Kitchener, live and direct, strong from the Kitchen on Kitchen Radio.
(你的新家会在20天后准备好)
公布好消息的时间到了
Time for good news hour.
有讯息进来了,天啊
等一下,团员们先退下
Messages comin' in. Whoa! One second. Back up, back up, team.
此刻他正单膝跪地
He's on one knee right now as we speak.
妳愿意嫁给他吗?萝克丝
妳愿意吗?
Will you marry 'im, Rox? Will you marry 'im?
他在等妳的回答 希望是好消息吧?
He's waiting for your answer. Let's hope it's good news.
我没时间了,我要回家
Over this, man. I'm tryin' to go home.
我们要去哪裡?
Hey, where we goin'?
这可是正事
This is serious.
你有吗? - 这东西看起来很威
Hey, this thing's lookin' mad!
把东西给我,我可是神射手 别忘了你的年纪
Gimme that. I am a top marksman. - Don't forget your age, you know.
来吧,史戴普斯,把它打下来
Come on, Stapes, ling it.
加油,史戴普斯
That's it.
什麽? - 拿石块给我
Come 'ere. - What? Load me up properly.
给我大的 - 我赌你能打中
Get me a big one. - I got my money on you.
你是该赌我赢 - 先稳住
Yeah, of course you should. - Steady, now.
那是什麽?
All righty... - What's that?
警用无人机
Police drones.
看到没? - 起来,老兄,差得远了
See? - Hey, get up, man!
我同意,我同意他的说法 - 还过得去
That was nowhere near. - I'll give it to you. I'll give it to him.
你想试试吧? - 我不用,老兄
You wanna turn, innit? - Nah, I'm cool, man.
去吧 - 试试看
Go, go. - Go on, man.
你明明就想试
You want to go.
我不想 - 去吧... - 去吧
I don't. - Go, go, go. Go, bruv.
加油
Come on, bruv.
去吧 - 这是压力
Go. - Should've done it the first time.
没有压力,对吗? - 才怪,压力超大
No pressure, innit? - There's bare pressure.
说真的压力很大,准备好了吗?
There's pressure, I can't lie. Are you ready?
你可以的...
You got this, bro. You got this.
他不行的啦 - 射中间那个 低一点...
One in the middle. - Show us what you got.
往后拉...
Lower, lower. - Go back. Go back.
低一点,对,低一点
Get lower. Get lower. Lower.
好,往后拉,你没问题的
Now bring it back. Come on, you got this.
加油,班吉,把它打下来
Come on, Benji. Slap it.
低一点...还没到
Lower! Lower! - He ain't there yet.
就是这样 - 就是这裡
That's it.
稳住
Right here. - Steady.
还不能放手 - 要强而有力
Don't let go yet. - Power.
很好 - 就是这样...
Come on. - That's it.
快点 - 放开,老兄 确定要能...
Hurry up! - Release it, bruv.
好耶!
Great!
(还有20天就能回家了)
(立刻付款,稍后付款)
兄弟,这样只会引起仇恨
Bro, all you do is hate, bro.
这傢伙满是怨恨,看见了吗? 他至少试了三、四次
This guy's just hatin'. See him? Took him at least three or four times.
卡玛莱大约十次
Kamale about ten times.
什麽意思?是八次半,要精准一点
电影精选列表