早安,各位与领主同在
Good morning! You're with the Lord.
现在是上午七点 你们知道现在是什麽时候
It's 7:00 a.m. You know what time it is.
我是领主,这是厨房♥领主在厨房♥电台
It's the Lord, Lord Kitchener, live and direct,
直言不讳的广播时间
strong from the Kitchen on Kitchen Radio.
各位,坏消息 他们还是动手了 西侧无水可用
Bad news, guys. They've gone and done it. Water in the West Wing is out.
重複,西侧无水可用
I repeat, water in the West Wing is out.
东侧仍有水,但请在必要时使用
Water is still available in the east, but only go if you need.
除非你睡觉起来满身大汗
Only go if you sweat in your sleep.
或是床垫都湿透了
Only go if your mattress is drenched.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
出来!
Get out!
快一点,老兄!
Hurry up, man!
快点,老兄,我没办法一直等你
Come on, man! We can't be waiting all day.
出来!
Come on!
快一点 快点!
Hurry up, man.
你得出来! - 出来!
Get out!
这无关私人恩怨
It ain't personal.
我们要的是这辆车
We want this.
不是你
Not you.
到了恭贺生日的时候
It's time for birthday shout-outs.
祝雪莉安45岁生日快乐
Happy 45th birthday to Sherry-Ann.
来自托德、卢森和全家人的祝福
Love from Todd, Neilson, and the whole family.
各位可以在30分钟内 把生日祝贺传给我
You've got 30 minutes to send in all your birthday shout-outs.
搞什麽鬼...
What a fucking...
也该出来了,我的老天爷
About time, mate.
终于,总比不出来好
Finally. Better late than never.
冲个澡是要多久?
Need to make a shower.
没有水
No water.
严重
Seriously?
(现在播放:厨房♥广播)
收到讯息了,记得下午十点...
Messages coming in. Remember that at 10:00 p.m...
(本週厨房♥社区花♥园♥会议)
(以居民身分签署我们的请♥愿♥书...)
(划算家具...现在就买♥♥!)
(抽奖报名!限时...)
(今日摘要)
(睡眠6.5个小时,血压...)
(来自美好生活的重要讯息)
(艾萨克,告诉你一个好消息!)
(来看看你的新家...)
艾萨克,经过八个月的等待
Isaac, after your eight-month wait,
你的美好生活单人公♥寓♥已经准备好了
your new Buena Vida single-occupancy flat is ready.
(艾萨克,这间公♥寓♥ 会为你保留21天)
(来自美好生活的重要讯息)
(艾萨克,麻烦请告知)
(你想何时支付订金)
(现在或稍后)
(稍后)
打破那扇门 大家一起...
Yo, bust that door. - Everyone together...
听好了,市场北边有食物送进来
Okay, listen, the food is coming in on the north side of the market.
市场北边有食物送进来
Food coming in north side of the market.
不,我们不要钱
No! We don't want money!
罐头还有剩的人,不要领♥取♥
If you've got extra tins, stay back.
动作快一点
It's still there. It's still there. Just wait. Wait.
需要食物再去领♥取♥
Only go if you need.
需要食物再去领♥取♥ 我们要互相照应
Only go if you need. We gotta look out for each other.
拿去吧 那个给你 -把它关掉!
Take it. - Turn it off! Turn it off!
快点,老兄! - 谢了
Come on, man! - Thanks
拿去!
Take that! Take that!
我们就喜欢这样
Hey! - That's how we like it!
虽然是老话一句,但是我仍要说
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
拿去
Take that.
他们阻止不了我们
They can't stop we.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
《覆巢之战》
(生命延续)
这种时候,为自己着想很重要
At times like these, it's important to think about yourself.
在你过世后
After your transition,
你的树会放在我们的培养室数週
your tree will spend a few weeks here in our incubator.
我们称之为哀悼期
We call that the mourning period.
在这段时间裡,亲属可不限次数来访
So, during that time, family can visit as much as they like.
你们会把我埋在哪裡?
Where you going to put me?
树都会送到生态恢复专桉
The trees get sent to a... ecological restoration project.
在那裡你可以
扎根
Somewhere you can, um... lay your roots.
你根本不知道... - 爸!
You don't have a clue. - Dad!
我不想变成灌木
I don't want to be a fuckin' bush!
杰斯,能请你跟 这家人介绍骨灰罈样式吗?
Uh, Jase, um, do you mind showing this family our selection of urns, please?
我很乐意,请两位跟我来
My pleasure. Could you just follow me this way, please?
妳会没有墓可扫
Won't have a grave to visit.
也不知道我葬在何处 - 我说
Won't know where I am. - Yo.
你来自厨房♥吧?
You're from the Kitchen, right?
你真以为你家人想来这裡吗?
Do you really think your family wanna be here?
不觉得
No.
你不觉得若是他们能力可及
Do you not think if they could afford to do more,
就会做得更多吗?
they would do more?
我真希望 我爸能在死前让我更有所准备
I wish my dad prepared me way more for his death.
因为那感觉就像...
'Cause it was like
这一刻人还在,下一刻人就没了
one moment he's there, next minute gone,
就算他有留下东西,留下钱什麽的 也全都要...
and anything that was left around, like money or whatever,
花在葬礼上
had to go all on a funeral.
你懂吗?
You know?
你参加过奈尼利亚人的告别式吗?
You ever been to a Nigerian funeral?
我上次参加的那场持续了三週
Last one I went to lasted three weeks.
我就是这个意思
Exactly.
你想想看,还要办九夜节
You know, imagine a nine night on top of that.
各种繁文缛节
You know, it's a lot.
你跟他说了什麽?
What'd you say to him?
我老爸的奈及利亚告别式
Dad's Nigerian funeral.
你这个烂人
You're a cunt.
佣金又不会自己生出来,不是吗?
Well, commission ain't gonna make itself, is it?
你认真?
Serious?
所以我才不要在那个鸟地方
Tellin' you, that's why I ain't staying in that shithole
多待一秒
for one second longer than I have to, mate.
鸟地方?
"Shithole"?
对,鸟地方 - 那是我们的家
Yeah, shithole. - It's our home.
是我们的...你总是这麽说
"It's our ho..." You always say that.
等你挣扎大喊被拖出去时 可要保持这种态度
Bruv, keep that same energy when they drag you out kickin' and screamin'.
但我们不会挣扎大喊,他们才会
Yeah, but we're not doing that. They are.
好吧
Aight.
很好
Cool.
我只是跟你说一声罢了
I'm just letting you know, innit?
等事情真的发生
我会自救离开这裡
When shit gets real, I'm saving myself out here.
他们无法攻下厨房♥
They won't get the Kitchen.
他们会攻下厨房♥
They will get the Kitchen.
不可能的,老朋友
已经行动了
- It ain't happenin', fam. - It's 'appening.
我说不会
I'm telling you.
已经行动了
It is.
反正我也不在乎
I don't give a shit anyway.
走了 - 再见
Aight. - Aight.
(生命延续,仪表板)
(托妮克拉克告别式)
(第六礼拜堂)
托妮是母亲、朋友、邻居
Toni was a mother, friend, neighbor.
所有认识她 爱她的人都会非常想念她
She will be missed so much by everyone who knew and loved her.
(托妮克拉克)
现在我想请托妮的儿子 上前说几句道别的话
Now I'd like to invite Toni's son forward to say a few... final words.
班吉
Benji.
你想跟母亲说几句话吗?
Would you like to say a few words to your mum?
(永远怀念托妮克拉克)
土归土
Earth to earth.
根归根
Roots to roots.
生命延续
Life to life.
(永远怀念托妮克拉克,谢谢妳)
(生命延续公♥司♥)
(托妮克拉克)
在她启程之前 你想来看她多少次都可以
Come and see her as much as you want... until she's moved on.
你怎麽会认识我妈?
How'd you know my mum?
我不认识 - 你有参加告别式
I don't. - You was at the funeral.
我在这裡工作
I work here.
你看起来不像是为了工作
You don't look like you was here because of work.
对,我认识你妈
Yeah, I knew your mum.
很久以前的事了