That man is his uncle - You're taking too long.
你们找他做什麽? - 为了食物,不然呢?
You lot even askin' him? Half our food, what you thinkin'?
这个太稀了
This is too watery.
闭嘴,老兄,别弄了,放下...
Shut up, man. Leave that alone. Put that down, man.
去坐下,老兄,你别弄了
Go sit down, man. Leave the ting.
把东西放下去坐好
Leave the ting and sit down.
别担心,别打扰我
Don't worry. Leave. Me. Alone.
他要加多一点麵粉才对,太稀了
He needs to add more flour to it. It's too watery, innit?
不过你加了什麽?
What you got in there though?
好料,明白吗?
Just the good stuff. You get me?
真令人担心,老兄 - 史戴普斯
That's worryin'. - Staples.
谢谢你让我在这裡睡一晚
Whoo! - Thanks for letting me crash here, man.
你住在艾萨那裡吧?
You staying with Izi, right?
对
Yeah.
他是你什麽人?
What's he to you?
一个朋友
A friend of mine.
还真是好朋友 我们才不会丢下你不管
Yeah, some friend. We wouldn't leave you anywhere by yourself.
好了...
All right, all right!
神袐食材鬆饼做好了
Secret-ingredient pancake ready today.
鬆饼裡有什麽?
What's in the pancakes, bro?
朋友,妳话太多了
Blud, you love chat too much, you know.
那是枫糖吗? - 对
Is that the maples? - Yeah.
请享用,开动吧
Enjoy - Come on, man.
给我一点 - 史戴普斯,这个给你
Come on, dish me up. - Stapes, that's you.
老实说,这真的会让我花粉热发作
I'm not gonna lie, it was triggering my hay fever, still.
这片给你 - 亲爱的,你人真好
That's for you. - Oh, love. You good guy.
凯,其实我已经吃过了
You know what, K, I already ate, you know.
来,妳胡说什麽,妳吃过了?
Ah, here we go.
妳刚才起床,怎麽吃的?
What you talkin' about, you already ate? You just woke up, so how you ate?
这裡面到底有什麽? 不能说,我要带进坟墓
What's even in these, bro? - Nah, nah, nah, nah. To the grave.
你不说我就不吃
If you don't say what's in it, I'm not eating it.
什麽意思?快吃吧,朋友,很好吃的
What do you mean? Just eat, blud. It's good.
老兄,我不想吃...
Brudda, I don't wanna eat this shit. Brudda...
是豆蔻!
It's cardamom!
什麽? - 豆蔻是什麽鬼?
What?! - A fuckin' herb?
是荳蔻,我种了荳蔻,我加了荳蔻
It's cardamom. I've grown my own cardamom. It's cardamom.
好吗?我自己种荳蔻 这就是我的袐密食材
I grow my own cardamom. That is what the ting is.
好东西,就是加了它
Good stuff, you understand?
这是什麽鬼东西?
That's what it is. - What the fuck is that?!
还给我,你们在胡说什麽?
What you talkin' about?
这傢伙在床底下种东西 再加进你们的食物裡 去找出来
Man's growing shit under his bed and putting it in you lot's food. Ugh!
别把那个东西推过来 我现在就修理你
Don't push that food in my face, man.
去吃点软糖之类的吧 找点事情做
Go eat some Haribos or somethin'.
班吉,你知道怎麽回事
Benji, you know what's happenin', innit?
他们切断我们的水
They've been cuttin' water,
阻止货物送进来
blockin' deliveries...
搞乱生活
just fuckin' shit up.
把人抓走
They're takin' people.
但听着,我们只会说
But, look, all we're saying
不走
is no.
不管他们 为了什麽理由要夺走这块土地
They wanna take the land for whatever the fuck reason they've got for it.
那是他们一厢情愿
That's their yes.
但这一切
But this,
都表示不要
this is a no.
瞭解
Yeah.
懂吗?
Yeah?
懂,我懂你的意思
Yeah, I get what you mean.
你要吗?
You want it?
这辆摩托车,你要吗?
The bike, d'you want it?
至少要跟我们一起骑
At least come on a ride with us.
给你了
It's yours.
你一个人骑不安全
You ain't safe by yourself.
♪ Order! ♪
♪ One more time, everybody ♪
- ♪ Attention ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Quick march ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Left turn ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Right turn ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ About turn ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Stand at ease, fall in ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Fall out, fall down ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Attention ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Slow march ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Left turn, right turn ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ About turn, double up ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Salute, open your hat ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Stand at ease, fall in ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
- ♪ Fall out, fall down ♪ - ♪ Zombie ♪
♪ Get ready, huh! ♪
♪ Zombie ♪
♪ Zombie ♪
♪ Zombie ♪
妳好
Hello.
早安...
Mornin', mornin'!
好了,妳下去 - 他是谁?
Oi, get off him! - Who's that?
他是艾萨叔叔
That is Uncle Izi.
去吃东西,快点
Food, now. Come on.
快点...
Come on. Come on.
快点,好,妳坐那裡
Come on. There you go. You sit there.
很好 那是妳的
Okay. That's yours.
我们给艾萨叔叔吃点东西吗?
Why don't we give Uncle Izi some food?
妳要给艾萨叔叔吃的吗? - 对
Wanna give Uncle Izi some food? - Yeah.
真是好主意
That's a good idea.
艾萨叔叔喜欢牛奶
他喜欢牛奶?
- Uncle Izi likes milk. - He likes milk?
艾萨叔叔
Uncle Izi!
谢谢妳
Thank you.
吃吧,这是药
Come on! It's medicine.
应该吧
I think.
我会让你看见我有责任感
I wanna show you that I am responsible.
好,让我看看
Okay, go on.
我根本不知道你有女儿,杰斯
I didn't even know you had a daughter, Jase.
你从没问过我
You never asked.
谢谢妳,安琪 我帮妳倒一些牛奶
Thank you, Angie. I'll pour you some milk.
好,杯子裡也要
Yeah. And milk in my cup.
好了 可以了,在杯子裡倒一点牛奶
There you go. Where? There? Okay. You can have a bit of milk in your cup.
够了
That's enough.
你有女儿,兄弟
You got a daughter, bro.
我都不知道
I didn't even know.
数到十?
On the count of, like, ten?
不要 - 数到三?
Nah. - On the count of three?
那麽
要伸舌头吗?
So, what, like... tongues and that?
真噁心
That's disgustin'.
所以不用舌头?
So no tongues?
我也没那麽说
Didn't say that neither.
你在搞什麽?
Fuck's this?
这傢伙真的是...
This guy, bro.
听好了
Listen... - Just not...
但听着...
Kamale. - Listen...
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天很安静
You're proper quiet today.
昨天玩得很开心吧?
Decent yesterday, innit?
怎麽了?
What's goin' on?
这样吧,班吉,去牵回来
Know what, Benji? Go and get it back, then.
去啊
Go on.
硬汉
Big man.
去把摩托车牵回来
Go and get the bike back.
但等他们做出蠢事,例如杀死警♥察♥...
But when they end up doin' something stupid, like killin' a fed...
而你也在场的时候
and you're there,
他们就会丢下你
they will leave you.
相信我,他们会丢下你
Trust me. They will leave you.
快吃早餐吧,老兄
Eat your fuckin' breakfast, man.
丢下我的人是你
You left me.
好吧
Aight.
我在你这个年纪的时候 你觉得是谁照顾我?
When I was your age, who do you think looked after me?
说啊
Go on.
是谁买♥♥了那辆红色脚踏车给你?
Who bought you that little red bike?
我根本不知道我妈是谁
I didn't even know my mum.
这是现实世界
Real world.
但没有人在乎
But no one cares.
你要自力更生
电影精选列表