our select investment opportunities.
很有意思
Interesting.
两位,别逗留在这
Hey. Hey, guys. Not here.
快点走吧,谢谢
Guys, keep it moving. Thank you.
都在这了
Here you go.
白朗宁、史密斯威森、科尔特
Browning. Smith & Wesson. Colt.
现场没有的,我通通能帮你弄来
You don't see what you want, I can always get it.
你喜欢哪种?点三八?
What's your pleasure, my man? .380?
对顶尖情报员已绰绰有馀
Good enough for James Bond.
这把呢?能开肠破肚的三八型?
How about this right here? Gut-rippin' .38?
这裡也有沙漠之鹰
There's the Desert Eagle,
能随身携带
if you're looking for something relatively portable
又火力强大
that can lay down an elk.
你对克拉克袖珍型瞭如指掌
My man knows his way around a Glock subcompact.
连消音器都带来了,
Brings his own potato.
真行
Yeehaw, man.
瘦子,我喜欢你,第二把枪半价
I like you, slim. Next gun is half off.
这样就够了
This is plenty.
需要子弹吗? -不用,谢谢
Want ammo? - No, thank you.
不用子弹
No ammo.
哈特利先生,欢迎您
Welcome, Mr. Hartley.
原来您是第一次造访
First time with us, I see.
祝您运动愉快
Have an excellent workout.
这是全新的
Brand new.
老兄,抱歉
Man, I'm sorry.
这才不叫疯狂
That's not insanity.
上班要开144公里才叫疯狂
What's insane is driving 90 miles each way to work.
也对
Right.
然后再来抱怨这太扯了 我讨厌开车,我不想上班了
Then going, "This is fucked up. I hate this. I don't want to do this."
结果隔天又上车,开144公里去上班
Then getting in the car the very next day, driving 90 miles each way to work.
你说得完全正确
You're absolutely right.
我跟你说过了,你自己不听
I told you. You don't listen to me.
你还问我:“克雷 这笔比特币买♥♥卖♥♥好不好?”
You ask, "Yo, Clay. What about this Bitcoin deal?"
“克雷,什麽是做空?”
"Clay, what's a short sell?"
我讲了之后你就爱上了
And I tell you, and you love that shit.
但这次你就是不听 -我有听
But this... You're not listening. - I'm listening.
那我们在干嘛? -快点走了
So what are we doing? - Come on. Let's go.
我们去运动吧
Let's go to work.
这就像你要我做阶梯间歇训练
It's like if you said, "Let's do laddered intervals."
我听到阶梯就不想做了
And I went, "Huh?""Ladders? I don't wanna do that."
(覆写成功)
有了美食外送服务 谁还需要攻城木马?
Who needs a Trojan horse when you've got Postmates?
保全原本滴水不漏
'Cause everything's airtight
富豪偏要叫人外送高级西瓜进来
till the billionaire wants densuke watermelon.
他们是要来找你算帐,不打算留活口
They came for you, and they weren't about to leave a witness.
我当时好害怕,怕自己说错话
I was so afraid, afraid I might say something.
我不知道他们是谁
I don't know who they are.
也不想知道你是谁
Don't wanna know who you are either.
如果有人未达成目标 必然会衍生出后果
Consequences, when someone's wide of the mark, are automatic.
这大概就是我的求饶
I guess I am begging.
你挑错房♥子了,溷蛋
You picked the wrong house.
你肩窝顶着武器,却不知为何打偏了
When you shouldered your weapon, and somehow......missed.
等我和他面对面
Once I see his eyes,
就会知道事情要如何发展
I'll have a pretty good idea how this is gonna go.
一定有适用的抵税方法
There must be some applicable tax burden offset.
我只想看到你们努力达成
And I simply expect to see heaven and earth moving.
听我说
He-- Hey!
我不会对你失望
I'm not going to be disappointed in you.
我只会对我和每个相关人员失望
I'll be disappointed in me and everyone involved
因为我们没能尽快换掉你
for not having replaced you soon...
你♥他♥妈♥…
Who the fu...
你是怎麽…
How did you...
好
Okay.
我…
I...
我等下再打给你,马文
I'll call you back, Marvin.
我会再打给你,马文
Gotta call back, Marv.
我他妈要挂断了
I'm fucking hanging up.
我…
I...
这样才不会有人抓狂
So nobody gets crazy.
我没注意到…
I didn't notice the, uh...
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
说好的保全大楼呢?
Secure building, eh?
今年别想拿什麽圣诞奖金了
Christmas bonuses'll be light this year.
我…
I, uh...
我这边没放现金
I don't keep cash here.
但我可以叫人送来,不要吗?
But I can have some delivered. No?
好,我能帮上什麽忙呢?
Okay, well, what is it exactly I can do for you?
我来这裡是让你知道 接近你有多麽容易,克雷伯恩先生
I came to show you how easily one might get to you, Mr. Claybourne.
顺便问你跟我有过节吗?
And to ask, do you and I have a problem?
我们…什麽过节?
Do we... What? A problem?
没有,当然没有
No, of course not.
我应该要知道你是谁吗?
Am I supposed to know who you are?
因为我对姓名和人脸的记忆大不如前
Because my memory for names and faces isn't what it used to be.
好吧
All right.
上面有地址
There's an address.
葛雷夫街3号♥…
It's 3 Rue du Grev...
我还是不知…
I'm still not...
慢着
Wait.
是你
You.
我没发现
I didn't realize.
请听我说
Please hear me out.
回答你的问题,我们没有过节
To answer your question, we have no problem.
对于可能发生或没发生的事
I harbor no ill will about anything that may have happened.
我都没有恶意
Or not happened.
这我要先强调
Let me make that crystal clear.
在那场事件发生后
Right after the, uh... incident,
我接到一通电♥话♥
I received a phone call.
有人跟我说事情出了差错
I was told that things had gone sideways.
我回说:“人非圣贤”
My response was, "Nobody's perfect."
我承认,我确实询问过 在这种状况下会怎麽处理
Now, I did, I admit, inquire as to what is normally done in these circumstances.
他们…他啦,那个律师,哈吉斯
And they... he, the lawyer fella, Hedges,
建议在这种非常罕见的情况下
suggested that in this very rare case,
我可能会想买♥♥份保险
I might wish to arrange for insurance to prevent any blowback.
以免惹祸上身
I remember thinking,
我当时心裡想的是 为什麽这个责任是我来扛?
"Now, why in the world is this liability mine?"
我请你一定要理解整件事…
I mean, you have to please understand this entire...
我对这种事很陌生
I was very new to this kind of thing.
我损失了一点钱,所以没错
I bled a little ink, so yeah. Selfishly, I didn't want any blowback.
我自私地想说不要惹祸上身
And so, eventually, we agreed that for an additional 150k
所以最后我们谈妥加价15万元
让这件事不留下痕迹
the trail could be scrubbed.
我听到的就是这样 “请支援清理三号♥走道”
That was literally all I was told. "Cleanup on aisle three."
这是他说的,不是我
His words, not mine.
所以我就汇足额到第三方帐户
And so, I made sure there was enough in escrow
之后再也没想起这件事
and never thought about it again.
直到…
Until...
我说了这麽多,最想强调的一点是
What I'm trying to say here, and I can't express this strongly enough,
我跟你没有过节
I have no issue with you.
完全没有
Zero.
对我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
我们无怨无仇
we're good.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
我大半夜
I break into your home
拿着消音手♥枪♥潜入你家
in the middle of the night with a silenced pistol,
你却不晓得我来的原因
and you have no idea why I might be here?
如果你害我要再跑一趟
If I have to come back,
也许会在你最爱的咖啡杯 抹上一点放射性物质
maybe a radioactive speck on the lip of your favorite coffee mug.
让你缓慢地死亡
A slow death, mind you,
死于痛苦的脸部坏死
from painful facial necrosis.
或不幸从豪华阁楼电梯摔下去
Or a tragic misstep into your penthouse elevator shaft.
但我保证
But I promise,
一定会找到合适的手段