CCTV and a 1980s deadlatch lock.
用过时的方法解决真正的安全问题
Outmoded solutions to real security problems.
(联邦快递)
等等
Yo!
太感谢你了,老兄
Thank you so much, man.
你真是我的救命恩人
You're a lifesaver.
一秒钟
One, one thousand.
两秒钟
Two, one thousand.
三秒钟
Three, one thousand.
四秒钟
Four, one thousand.
五秒钟
Five, one thousand.
六秒钟
Six, one thousand.
七秒钟
Seven, one thousand.
等不及週末了 -我也是
Can't wait for it. - No, I know.
一切都好吗? -都很好
Everything good?
今天只有一件? -只有一件
Everything's good. Just the one today?
太棒了
Just the one. - Oh my goodness.
祝妳今天顺心 -再见
Have a good one. - See ya.
妳好,朵洛蕾丝
Hello, Dolores.
你好,你…
Hello. How...Oh.
(国际贸易律师 爱德华哈吉斯)
天啊…
Oh my God!
天啊…
Oh my God. Oh my God.
天啊… -别再说了
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. - Stop saying that.
怎麽了,朵洛蕾丝? -不好意思,老闆
What is it, Dolores? - I'm sorry, sir.
我说过我要寄电子邮件…
I said I need email ti...
老天爷
Good God.
你到底在想什麽,怎麽会跑来这?
What could you possibly be thinking, coming here?
这不是你的作风,朋友
This is very unlike you, my friend. Care to explain yourself?
要解释一下吗?
因为我想不到我有什麽东西
'Cause I can't conceive of anything I have to offer
值得你冒险曝光自己的行踪
that could remotely be worth the exposure you're risking right now.
来吧
Go ahead.
照他说的做
Whatever he says.
疯子
Insanity.
我找不到别的词了,疯子
There's no other word for this. Insanity.
你肯定不是在生我的气
Surely you can't be angry with me.
真的很抱歉,是我开了外面的门
I'm so sorry. I... I... I opened the outer door.
朵洛蕾丝 -快递…
Dolores. - The FedEx...
该道歉的是我,
I'm the one who's sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I sincerely apologize.
这当中一定有什麽误会
There's clearly been some sort of misunderstanding.
我想请你先深呼吸
I'd like to ask you to take a breath.
好好思考
Think for a minute.
亲爱的,警报马上解除,我保证
This'll be resolved in a moment, darlin'. I promise you.
等他明白自己的行为有多愚蠢
Once he realizes the folly of his actions.
你竟然跑回家?
You went home?
你怎麽能这麽做?明知我无能为…
How could you have, realizing my hands were...
想必你知道 这件事已超出我的能力所及
You had to have known that I'd have no say in the matter going forward.
结果你还是跑回家? -他们是谁?
And still, you went home? - Who were they?
他们是谁?
Who were they?
首先,谁在乎?
First of all, who cares?
我连帐单都没什麽在看了
I barely glanced at the invoice, which,
这倒不是重点
if I may say, is very much beside the point.
如果有人未达成目标 必然会衍生
The consequences, when someone's wide of the mark,
出后果
are automatic.
儘管有多麽遗憾 这都是对客户和任务负起责任
However regrettable, they're an obligation to client and calling.
我也是无奈只能向这个大人物赔罪
I was forced to make amends to a very angry, very powerful man.
我怎样都想不到,你会真的跑回家
Never in my wildest imagination did I think you'd actually go home.
完全没想到
Not in a million years.
搞什麽鬼?
The fuck?
你这行为很幼稚
That's just juvenile.
不过现在还不算太迟
Though it's not too late.
即使是现在,这次的挫败还可以挽救
Even now, this entire debacle can be salvaged.
但唯一的条件是你消失才行
But only if you disappear,
我原以为你已经自行消失了
which is what I assumed you've already done.
你赚到的钱多到花不完
You've got more money than you could ever spend,
很大一部分是拜我所赐
thanks, in no small part, to me,
所以你怎麽还不快去地球的另一端
so why aren't you already on the other side of the globe,
随便用一个假身分花钱?
under any number of aliases, spending it?
你不相信我,觉得我不可靠,好吧
You don't believe me, don't feel you can trust me.
这大概是我自找的
Fine. I suppose I brought that on myself.
这些年来,我们从零开始
But after all these years, having built this from the ground up,
我以为我们建立了可靠的情感
I thought we had a relationship.
在这裡某个地方
It's all here somewhere.
我知道你有备份,爱德
I know you have backups, Eddie.
我、每个人和一切资料
On me, everyone, the whole shebang.
因为你绝不会把资料上传到云端
'Cause you'd never put it on the Cloud
就像你不会把资料流出办公室外
any more than you'd trust it outside this office.
没有这种东西
There's nothing like that.
我所经手的资料都在那两台笔电裡
Everything I dealt with was on those two laptops.
现在已经没有了
And now, it's not.
你这麽做是想吓唬谁?
Who do you think you're trying to intimidate?
你不会下手的,这麽做对你没好处
You're not gonna. There's no upside.
对你来说唯一合理的选择
The only logical choice for you
就是现在转身离开这裡
is to turn around right now, walk out that door,
迎接你全新的人生
go embrace your next life.
我祝你一切顺利
I wish you well.
你会慢慢窒息
然后我再丢弃你的遗体
You'll drown slowly, then I'll dispose of you.
虽然你的副业可能会留下一些片段
So while a few fragments of your side-hustle
让人困惑不已
may be left to puzzle over...
因为你到时会消失得无影无踪
...since you'll have completely vanished,
一切终会无疾而终
the trail ends where it began.
除非…
Unless...
我需要这些资讯,爱德华
I need that information, Edward.
你的时间不多了
And you are running outta time.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck...you...
三根九号♥钉枪的钉子
Three nine-gauge nails. Early middle-aged nonsmoker.
刚步入中年的不抽烟男子
体重约为82公斤
About 180 pounds.
应该能撑六到七分钟
Should last six, seven minutes.
靠
Shit.
依计行事
Stick to the plan.
设想周全,不随机应变
Anticipate, don't improvise.
拿多少钱,做多少事
Fight only the battle you're paid to fight.
谁都不信
Trust no one.
如果求饶有帮助,我愿意求饶
I'd beg if I thought it would do any good.
我有你要找的名字
我知道他们是谁
I have the names you're looking for. I know who they were.
但是…
要我交出人名,必须要有条件
But... before I give them to you, I want something in return...
我知道你的能耐,你可以…
I know what you're capable of, how you can...
捏造出死因
make things seem.
我会交出名字
I'll give you those names,
但你要保证不让我的死因成谜
but promise me you won't leave things looking the wrong way.
拜託你
Please.
我不能凭空消失
I can't just disappear.
我的孩子需要我的寿险
My children need my life insur...
不可有同理心
Forbid empathy.
这大概就是我的求饶
I guess I am begging.
同理心是弱点
Empathy is weakness.
弱点就是漏洞
Weakness is vulnerability.
一路走来的每一步
Each and every step of the way,
扪心自问:“这对我有什麽好处?”
ask yourself, "What's in it for me?"
你要付出这样的代价
This is what it takes.
一定要全心投入其中
What you must commit yourself to
才能出类拔萃
if you want to succeed.
仅此而已
Simple.
需要帮忙你弃尸吗?
Need any help getting rid of that body?
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
真的
I'm not.
你的巴黎任务开始日
Start date of your employment in Paris
是11月28日,所以找N的分类
was November 28, so go to N.