murdered at least 49 women over two decades.
就算把“豸”和“苗”摆他眼前 他还是连“猫”这个字都写不出来
He couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the A and the T.
但他一丝不苟
But he was conscientious.
我完成了练习一万小时的定律
I've done my 10,000 hours.
此外,执法部门的倦怠也煽动了我
Beyond which, I'm aided and abetted by law enforcement fatigue.
毕竟犯罪桉件数量太多了
Sheer caseload.
泰德威廉斯生涯打击率为三成四
Ted Williams batted .344 lifetime.
而我会是百击必中
I'd be batting a thousand,
只是我不会把某个黑帮会计
except I won't take credit for watching some mob bookkeeper
心脏病发猝逝的功劳算自己头上
drop dead of a coronary.
这是唯一尼古丁、红肉和婚姻压力
The only time nicotine, red meat, and marital stress
帮我代劳的时候
did the hard part for me.
美国♥军♥事工业的众多谎言之中
Of the many lies told by the US military-industrial complex,
我最爱的仍是他们宣称
my favorite is still their claim
睡眠不足不算是酷刑
that sleep deprivation didn't qualify as torture.
保持警觉至关重要
Vigilance is essential.
即使是最自律的人也会感到疲惫
Even the most disciplined mind can become weary,
失去耐性
impatient,
匆忙草率
hurried...
粗心大意
Sloppy.
我发现音乐很适合用来转移注意力
I find music a useful distraction.
有助于专注
A focus tool.
让内心的声音不再迴盪
Keeps the inner voice from wandering.
我的程序只讲运筹帷幄
My process is purely logistical,
刻意全神贯注
narrowly focused by design.
我不是来选边站的
I'm not here to take sides.
我没立场发表
It's not my place to formulate
任何意见
any opinion.
♪ Of a shyness That is criminally vulgar... ♪
能请得起我的人
No one who can afford me
都不需要浪费时间说服我
needs to waste time winning me to some cause.
我不服侍上帝或国家
I serve no God or country.
不拥护任何人
I fly no flag.
♪ I go about things the wrong way? ♪
若说我有效率
If I'm effective,
原因非常简单粗暴
it's because of one simple fact.
我…
I...
他妈…
don't...
什麽都…
give...
不…
a...
在乎
fuck.
♪ I am the son ♪
♪ And the heir ♪
♪ Of a shyness that is criminally... ♪
在这样的范围内
At this range,
亚音速子弹的下坠幅度并不是问题
a subsonic round's drop is not an issue.
我只需要脉搏降到60以下
I just need a pulse rate under 60
然后慎重扣下扳机
and a measured squeeze
这样古董玻璃也无法改变弹道轨迹
so vintage glass can't alter trajectory.
♪ I go about things the wrong way? ♪
♪ I am human, and I need to be loved ♪
♪ Just like everybody else does ♪
依计行事
Stick to your plan.
设想周全,不随机应变
Anticipate, don't improvise.
谁都不信
Trust no one.
不居弱势
Never yield an advantage.
拿多少钱,做多少事
Fight only the battle you're paid to fight.
不可有同理心,
Forbid empathy.
同理心是弱点
Empathy is weakness.
弱点就是漏洞
Weakness is vulnerability.
一路走来的每一步
Each and every step of the way,
扪心自问:“这对我有什麽好处?”
ask yourself,"What's in it for me?"
♪ There's a club if... ♪
你要付出这样的代价
This is what it takes.
♪ You could meet somebody Who really loves you ♪
一定要全心投入其中
What you must commit yourself to.
♪ And you stand on your own And you leave... ♪
才能出类拔萃
If you want to succeed.
♪ And you cry, and you want to die ♪
仅此而已
Simple.
妈的
Fuck.
这…
Well, this...
可是头一次
this is new.
扪心自问
W-W-J-W-B-D.
“暗♥杀♥林肯的凶手会怎麽做?”
What would John Wilkes Booth do?
硝基甲烷,雾化硝基甲烷
Nitro. Atomized nitro.
乾脆顺便刷眼睛、刮舌苔
Might as well scrub my eyes and shave my tongue.
你已经尽力了
You've done what you can do.
冷静下来,调整呼吸
Calm. Breathe.
振作
Hey.
你有好多的哩程数,昂格尔先生
Well, don't you have quite a bit of miles, Mr. Unger.
真厉害
Impressive.
旅途愉快
Please enjoy.
怎麽会发生这种事?
How could this happen?
史无前例 -已经发生了
It's unprecedented. - It happened.
你是要我告诉客户“已经发生了”?
Is that what you suggest I inform the client, "It happened"?
这下麻烦可大了,
This is a problem.
真♥他♥妈♥麻烦
Obviously it's a fuckin' problem to say the least.
下手的机会已经没了
The window of opportunity is closed now
谁知道下次还要等多久
for who knows how long.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Jesus fucking Christ.
我会尽快摆平问题
I'll offer to make it right as soon as humanly possible.
我会告诉他,我们会不择手段
I'll tell him we'll do whatever's necessary.
你再让我知道何时…
You let me know the moment you...
护照
Passport.
帽子
Hat.
各位乘客请注意
Attention, passengers.
飞往圣多明哥的1♥2♥5♥8♥次航♥班♥ 即将开始登机
Flight 1♥2♥5♥8♥ departing for Santo Domingo will be boarding here shortly.
愿意搭乘稍晚
We are offering complimentary travel vouchers today
航♥班♥的乘客
to those few passengers
我们将提供免费的旅游券
who might be willing to take a later scheduled flight.
若有兴趣,请洽各登机门的工作人员
So, please speak to any gate agent if you're interested.
很感谢您愿意放弃座位,邦克先生
Thank you so much for agreeing to give up your seat today, Mr. Bunker.
我们将提供您今晚的免费住房♥券
This entitles you to a room voucher this evening
以及明天航♥班♥的免费饮料兑换券
and free drink tokens on your flight tomorrow.
您明天一早 将搭乘直飞圣多明哥的班机
You'll fly first thing in the morning, and it is direct to Santo Domingo.
放那边就好了
Just right over there.
要不要帮您放… -不用,谢谢
Would you like me to put it... - No, thank you.
谢谢您,先生
Thank you, sir.
♪ I'll probably never see you again ♪
♪ I'll probably never see you again ♪
(《第2章 多明尼加共和国/藏身处》)
♪ Give me a reason ♪
♪ To love you ♪
♪ Give me a reason to be ♪
♪ A woman ♪
♪ I just want to be a woman ♪
♪ It's all I wanna be ♪
♪ Is all a wo... ♪
加护病房♥四号♥ -那边
ICU four, four! - Four.
不会吧
Oh no.
拜託别让她听到你的声音
Shh. Please don't let her hear your voice.
她需要补眠
She needs sleep.
医生正在观察她是否有内出血
They're monitoring for internal bleeding.
她才刚输完第二次血 服用了大量的止痛药物
She just had a second transfusion, and she's on heavy pain meds.
歹徒有两人
There were two of them. She can describe them.
她能描述歹徒的外表 他们好像也不怕人家看
It's not like they were disguising themselves.
其中一人是女性
One was a woman.
这不是抢劫,她说她…
This wasn't a robbery. She told me that... She...
她可能… -慢慢说
She might... - Take your time.
“他们对我做的事情还不算太糟”
"There are worse things than what they did to me."
她一直说这句话
She kept telling me.
你能想像吗?
Can you imagine?
不算太糟?
Worse things?
她说在遭受…
She told me that during the...
攻击的当下
assault,
她刺伤了一名男子
she stabbed a man,
从加厚玻璃窗逃了出去
ran through a fucking plate glass window,
躲在树林… -马可仕,深呼吸
hid in the jungle... - Marcus, breathe.
他们搭乘车顶有灯的绿色车子离开
They left in a green car with a light on top.
就像他妈的计程车那样,
Like a fucking taxi.
很扯吧?