在N的分类下,按数字排序找出1128
Under N, in numerical order, find 1128.
一、一、二、八
One, one, two, eight.
你认得这个地址
You'll recognize the address.
因为…
Because of...
(意外超时)
未能成功达标
what happened,
卡片后面有附录
there's an addendum on the back.
应该有两笔电汇号♥码
Should be two wire transfer routing numbers
属于你想知道的那两位分包商
for the subcontractors you're interested in.
他们用一个帐号♥归档,帐号♥是什麽?
They're filed under an account number. What's the number?
二、三、一… -T
Two, three, one... - T.
一样以数字顺序排列
Numerically, again.
(佛罗里达州圣彼得堡)
(纽约州比康)
(全额付款,克雷伯恩)
克雷伯恩?
Claybourne?
客户
The client.
♪ I've come to wish you... ♪
彻底清理极度耗费人力
Cleanup, without fail, is labor-intensive.
可以这麽说
To say the least.
♪ 'Cause you're evil ♪
♪ And you lie... ♪
若不想让人破解谜团
If you don't want a puzzle solved,
那就拿走其中一两条线索
remove a piece or two.
分散剩下的线索
Scatter the rest.
那句话是怎麽说的?
What's the expression?
准备充足,下手俐落
Measure twice, cut once.
♪ From the one you left behind ♪
♪ From the one you left behind ♪
♪ Will nature make a man of me yet? ♪
♪ When in this charming car ♪
♪ This charming man... ♪
♪ I haven't got a stitch to wear ♪
♪ Ah! ♪
♪ A jumped-up ♪
连我都得提醒自己
Even I have to remind myself...
人生唯一的道路就是
the only life path...
走过的路
is the one behind you.
(汽车旅馆)
好,这辆车是你的了,金凯先生
All right. And she's all yours, Mr. Kincaid.
(《第4章:佛罗里达州/恶霸》)
180公尺后,目的地即在您的左手边
In 600 feet, your destination will be on the left.
♪ Whatchu lookin' at me... ♪
阳光之州
Ah. The Sunshine State.
♪ Trees, ay... ♪
这麽多同道中人,除了这裡也只有…
Where else can you find so many like-minded individuals...
Yeah.
监狱裡找得到
...outside a penitentiary.
希望他们没打算在这过夜
Hope they're not planning a sleepover. - Come on.
- ♪ Ay, mask on my face ♪ - Come on, man.
♪ No face, no case... ♪
重要的事先做
First things first...
(夜间助眠药物)
(麦芽酒)
♪ The Glock, get shot ♪
♪ Pop, pop, pop, the Glock, get shot ♪
♪ The Glock, get shot ♪
♪ Pop, pop, pop ♪
♪ The Glock, get shot ♪
(棕榈赌场)
Get that money!
We gonna make some money tonight, baby!
也许肌酸的30天强制等待期
Maybe a mandatory 30-day waiting period
不无道理
for creatine's not a bad idea.
现在就是这样
So, here you are.
保持警觉
Vigilant.
全神贯注
Narrowly focused.
说好的“我他妈什麽都不在乎”呢?
How's "I don't give a fuck" going?
♪ And bands and bands every fucking day ♪
♪ Using "fuck" to accentuate The words I say... ♪
Bye, man.
蒂娃,趴下
Diva, down!
蒂娃,快过来,小母狗
Diva! Come on.
我只能靠经验猜个大概
This'll have to be a best guess,
依比特犬的平均体重 20到25公斤来计算
based on the average pit bull weighing 45 to 55 pounds.
这隻狗的体型看起来更大
She actually looks bigger
以近看来说
up close.
注意,内含抗组织胺药物
Caution. Contains diphenhydramine.
对抗组织胺过敏者,请勿服用
Do not take if you're allergic to diphenhydramine.
有以下症状请联络兽医
Contact your veterinarian
呕吐、腹泻或严重掉毛
if you experience vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive fur loss.
蒂娃
Diva!
蒂娃
Diva!
The Old South is on the move,
yet filled with warmth and grace.
Meet the music of America.
It's the way to our Atlantic sun and beaches.
And our Caribbean island destinations.
Today we're back in Arley Hall and Gardens in Cheshire.
And if you are a garden lover, prepare to be very excited
because this is one of the oldest country gardens...
依计行事
Stick to your plan.
设想周全,
Anticipate, don't improvise.
不随机应变
...is one of the oldest in the country.
谁都不信
Trust no one.
拿多少钱,做多少事
Fight only the battle you're paid to fight.
你挑错房♥子了,溷蛋
You picked the wrong house, motherfucker.
你是那个多明尼加人吗?
Is that the "Dominican Republican"?
是你,没错吧?
It is you, isn't it?
其实大部分的人…
You know, most peop...
你要付出这样的代价
This is what it takes.
一定要全心投入其中
What you must commit yourself to...
才能出类拔萃
if you want to succeed.
仅此而已
Simple.
欢迎你,格兰特先生
Welcome, Mr. Grant.
您的班机开始登机时,我们会再通知
We'll let you know as soon as your flight begins boarding.
希望这是您的返乡之旅
Homeward bound, I hope.
还不是
Not just yet.
搭乘182次航♥班♥
Attention all passengers on Flight 182
直飞拉瓜地亚机场的乘客请注意
with nonstop service to LaGuardia.
现在请有小孩同行
We are now inviting those passengers with small children
以及需要特别协助的旅客开始…
and anyone who requires special assistance to begin pre...
(《第5章:纽约/专家》)
距离纽约这个不夜城只有一步之遥
Stone's throw from the city that never sleeps.
到处都很热闹
Barely off the beaten path.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
活在“主流大众”当中
Living amongst the "normies."
我代表本租车公♥司♥ 祝您行车平安,马龙先生
On behalf of Enterprise, Mr. Malone, have a safe driving day.
对于仍在职的从业人员而言
住在市郊住♥宅♥区
For an active practitioner, bedroom community adjacent.
这选择很不寻常
Unusual choice.
(止痛消炎药)
里欧说她长得跟棉棒一样
Leo told me she looked like a Q-tip.
确实相去不远
He wasn't far off.
西北西风速为
The wind, from the west northwest
每小时32公里
at 20 miles an hour.
明天仍寒冷,会有小阵雪或雪花
Light snow or snow flurries and continued cold through tomorrow.
今日最高温为零下2度 夜间最低温为零下9度
The high today, 28. The low tonight, 15.
明日最高温为零下4度
The high tomorrow, 25. West to northwest...
好
All right.
大家都知道女性遭凶杀时
It's common knowledge when a female is found slain,
主嫌通常是她的丈夫或男友
the prime suspect is always the husband or boyfriend.
尤其是受害者没受到性侵时
Especially if she hasn't been sexually assaulted.
好吧
Well,
也许不是大家都知道
maybe not common knowledge.
我不晓得这是不是艺术,但…
I don't know if I think it's art, but... - Okay.
等一下…
Wait, wait, wait...
我一直以来都很自律
I've been so good for so long.
我突然很后悔没有每餐都吃哈根达斯
I'm suddenly regretting not having Häagen-Dazs with every meal.
要我拿菜单过来吗?
May I bring a menu?
不用了,谢谢你,卡尔
No menu. Thank you, Carl.
你不介意我喝一杯吧?
You won't mind if I have a drink.
麻烦给我来一组威士忌套餐
A flight of whiskeys, please.
顺便把我的酒拿来
And my bottle, while you're at it.
乐意之至
My pleasure.
我说的一杯其实是指很多杯
By a drink, I mean, of course, many.
至少跟我说哈吉斯挂了,你说吧
Tell me Hodges is dead, at least. Give me that.
告诉我他死得很惨
Tell me he went horribly.
要吃自己来
Help yourself.
主厨会端出他认为我喜欢的料理
The chef sends out anything he imagines I might like.
这是他的招牌菜,很好吃
This is, uh, his signature dish. It's delicious.
就算在纽约市区也找不到更好吃的了
You won't find better, even in the city.
不陪我吃最后的晚餐就太失礼了
You would be very impolite to refuse to join in my last supper.