我的视力好得很
my sight is perfect.
我现在知道错在哪了
Now I know what was wrong with the idea.
你那甜美的嘴唇 还有你那可人的巨♥乳♥
With your sweet lips and, of course, your lovely bangers,
我知道你是我的唯一
I know you're the one for me.
疼死我了[我很伤心]
I'm in terrible pain.
我也是 爱丽丝 我也是
Me, too, Alice, me, too,
我不会再让你伤心了 不会了
but that ends now. It ends now.
发布会简直不能更棒
That could not have gone better.
不 罗伊 一点都不顺利
Oh, no, Roy, that didn't go well at all.
对哦 因为我们要失业了
Oh, right, because we're going to lose our jobs.
瑞农先生
Mr Reynholm...
就是这么回事 我让男孩帮我拿着啤酒
So, that's the thing. I gave the boy the can of lager,
严格说来 我犯了毒害未成年人法
so technically I'm guilty of corrupting a minor.
所以我买♥♥了身乞丐装
So it's the reason why I bought the tramp uniform
我得让自己看起来身无分文
and I've had to make myself scarce.
你要找藏身的地方
So, you need somewhere to hide out?
没错 远离人烟的地方
Yeah, somewhere off-piste.
别人找不到你的地方 -世界的底下
Somewhere where no-one will find you. - Bottom of the world.
你可以藏在我们这儿
You can use our office if you'd like.
但我需要有人照看楼上的生意
Well, I'll need someone to take care of business upstairs.
我们正好闲得很
We're not doing anything.
这简直是好极了
Well, this is perfect.
我能干的助理 琼
My wonderful assistant, Joan,
还有她的两个朋友 罗斯
and her two friends, Ross.
我得去互联网上闲逛了
I'm going to go and piss around on the internet
可我现在想吃东西
but actually I'll need some food.
这里有个玩具已经被我吃了
I've already eaten one of the toys in here.
他刚才说的是那个意思吧
Did he just say what I think he said?
我没仔细听
I wasn't really listening.
这算... 现在发生的算件好事吗
Is this... Is what's happening good now?
是好事吗
Is this good?
没错 圆♥满♥大结局 我的天呐
Yes, it's a very good outcome. Oh, my God!
我们终于熬出头了 真不敢相信
I think we've come out on top. I can't believe it.
我们终于要上楼去了
We've come out on top.
珍·芭柏
Jen Barber.
差点把你忘了 -天呐 真赞
Oh, I forgot about you. - Oh, God, that's impressive.
他们一直在监视我们 伙计你好
They're actually watching us. Hey, mate,
请问我是"匿名者"成员吗
am I in Anonymous?
肃静 你们这些人♥渣♥
Silence, you person wasters.
珍·芭柏你好 现对你判决如下
Greetings, Jen Barber. This is your sentence.
你严重缺乏做人的
You've been found guilty
基本人性与品格
of the most appalling lack of basic human
被判处有罪
kindness and decency.
请进 -你闭嘴
Come in. - Shush, you.
彼得 你在里面搞什么呢 -闭嘴
Peter, what are you doing in there? - Shut up!
都搞了好几个小时了 -我有事呢 走开
You've been there for hours. - I'm doing something. Go away!
彼得 你妈跟我都很担心你 -出去
Peter, your mum and I are worried about you. - Get out.
不准玩电脑了
You need to get off this computer.
我不 不
I am not. No
这些人是谁 你朋友吗
Who is this? Are these your friends?
不好意思 彼得不能再玩了 他得出去了
I'm sorry. Peter can't play any more. He's coming outside.
你说我想待多久都可以的
You said I could stay here as long as I wanted.
我们说了 你得出去
We said that you had to come out.
这的互联网用不了 我连不上网
This internet's not working. I can't connect.
你重启试试
Just try turning it off and on again.
多谢 罗斯
Thanks, Ross.
瑞农企业大变样了
Reynholm Industries is changing.
新机会 新面孔 新方向
New opportunities, new faces, a new direction.
更好的工作环境
A better workplace environment.
振奋人心的新产品
Exciting new products.
包容的招聘政策...
An inclusive hiring policy...
这就是我快乐的声音
I am sounding happy?
你能不能再...
Can you be, you know, just a little bit more...
没错 这就是我快乐时的声音
Yeah, this is me being happy.
就是再... -现在是兴奋的声音
Just be a bit more, I don't know... - I'm being upbeat.
不 我就是想让你... 算了 停
No, I just want you to speak... Ah, forget it, let's just stop.
电影精选列表