如果说你们缺少一样东西 那一定是自信
I mean, if there's one thing you need, it's confidence.
缺自信 没错
It is confidence. Absolutely.
珍 我再次感谢你...
Well, Jen, I can only thank you, once again...
还有...
And another thing...
我听不下去了
I'm not listening any more!
道格拉斯 你可真是业界标杆 -我是标杆?
Douglas, you're encourageable. - I'm encourageable?
encourageable是incorrigible的谐音 意指"朽木不可雕"
你可是瑞蒙·皮特菲洛
You're Raymond Peterfellow,
拥有苏豪区最好的艳舞夜店
owner of the finest lap-dancing establishments in So-ho,
你才是业界标杆
if anyone's encourageable it's you,
你这香气刺鼻的淫♥荡♥吸金鬼
you perfumed porno vampire.
香气刺鼻的淫♥荡♥吸金鬼 我喜欢这称号♥
Perfumed porno vampire, I like that.
你想搞500辆这个横穿伦敦的大街小巷
So you're thinking of having 500 of these travelling across London?
没错 -性感大气上档次
That's what I said. - Sexy and classy.
这玩意一旦上路可就下不来了
And that's difficult to pull off.
肯定会引发人们热议的
This will get people talking, all right.
很高兴成为股东之一
Consider me one happy shareholder.
很好
Right.
周四晚上有个盛大的派对 你来不来
Oh, big party coming up on Thursday night, if you're up for it?
该死 我要上《神秘百万富翁》节目
Damn, I'm supposed to be doing Secret Millionaire.
哔 取消算了 我来通知助理
BLEEP it, I'll cancel. I'll tell my assistant.
你好 琼 -是珍 我不是你助理 瑞农先生
Hi, Joan. - Jen. I'm not your assistant, Mr Reynholm.
我需要你帮我取消《神秘百万富翁》的邀请
I want you to cancel Secret Millionaire for me.
我不是你助理 不知道该通知谁
I'm not your assistant, wouldn't know who to call.
随便找个借口 发挥你的实力
Just say anything, work your usual magic.
我不是你助理
Not your assistant.
我不是...
I am not your...
不好意思 我以为这里是厕所
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was the toilet.
这以前不是厕所吗
Didn't this used to be toilets?
没错 我把办公室搬过来了 靠女厕所比较近
Yes, I moved my office here to be closer to the ladies toilets.
得找人把那门牌取走
Must get someone to take that sign down.
你怎么了 罗斯
What's wrong with you, Ross?
小杯摩卡 谢谢
Small mocha, please.
小杯摩卡 谢谢 -好嘞
Small mocha, please. - Okey-dokey.
还是中杯吧
Or medium...
我改主意了
Yeah, you know what? I've changed my mind,
我要中杯
I think I'll have a medium.
所以你确定不要小杯[不喜欢矮个子]
So, you don't want a small one?
小杯可以 小的也挺好
Small's fine, small is just as good, so I'll... just...
我就要小的了
Yes, that is what I'll have,
小杯摩卡 小伙计
I'll have a small mocha, my little man.
好伙计
My good man.
马上好
OK, coming up.
拿到了?
Got it?
好了
Ok.
我的天呐
Fuck's sake.
谢谢这杯没有酒的金汤力
Thank you for the virgin gin and tonic.
杜松子酒(也就是金酒)与汽水(也就是汤力水)调制的鸡尾酒
其实它就是杯汤力水 -对哦
I suppose you could just call it tonic. - Yes.
罗斯 计算机世界最近怎么样
So, Ross, how goes it in the world of computers?
你愿意的话 也可以叫电脑世界
Or PC world, if you will?
我们都很开心 谢谢你 瑞农先生
We're all very happy, thank you, Mr Reynholm.
非常开心 -别老我们我们的
Very happy indeed. - Forget this "We" Malarky,
我问的是你
I'm talking to you, Ross.
你开心吗 -非常开心 谢谢你 瑞农先生
Are you happy? - Very happy, thank you, Mr Reynholm.
别这样 我不是你的老板
Look, I'm not your boss.
咱们只是两个朋友
We're just a couple of guys, a couple of guys,
在这吹牛逼 说实话
shooting this shit, now tell me the truth.
其实 有时候我挺没自信的
Well, I suppose, sometimes I do feel I lack a little confidence.
我知道这听起来挺傻的
I know, it's silly.
不 我刚发现你的声音特别搞笑
No, I've just realised what a funny voice you have.
罗斯 你听我说
Now, Ross, I'm going to tell you something.
自信只是小把戏 看着我 你看到了什么
Confidence is a confidence trick. Look at me, what do you see?
继承了父亲成功事业的矮富挫
A man who inherited his father's successful business.
当初没那么成功 -挺成功的
Wasn't that successful. - It was pretty successful.
总之比现在成功多了
A lot more successful than it is now, that's for sure.
够了够了 快说正确答案
All right, all right, just say the right thing.
说我要你说的话
Say the thing I want you to say.
说 "一个自信的人" 快说"一个自信的人"
Say, "A confident man", just say "A confident man".
一个自信的人
A confident man.
我也不是生来就这么自信
I wasn't always this way.
我有一段时间也像你一样
There was a time when I was just like you.
后来 我发现了其中奥秘
But then I discovered the secret.
罗斯 这个秘密我可以告诉你
And, Ross, I'm going to tell you what that secret is
但你不能传出去
but you must keep it to yourself.
我会把这个秘密带进棺材
I will take my ears to the grave.
两个字 女裤
Two words. Women's slacks.
再说一遍
I'm sorry?
女裤
Women's slacks.
女裤? -对 我穿的是女裤
Women's slacks? - Yes. I'm wearing women's slacks.
你穿的是女裤 -没错
You're wearing women's slacks? - Yes.
没想到你的秘密是这个
That's nothing like what I thought you were going to say.
没想到吗
Is it not?
没想到
It is not.
我还以为你要
I thought you were going to
给我推荐本书什么的
give me a book recommendation, or something.
推荐什么书啊 我又不识字
Book recommendation? I can't read.
虽然不明白为什么
No, I don't know what it is,
但是女裤给了我
but women's slacks give me the confidence
在残酷商场中生存所需要的自信
I need to survive in a tough business world.
女裤轻便 透气又宽松
They're lighter, airier and less constricted than men's trousers
而且看起来也不像是异装癖
and I'm pretty sure it doesn't make me a transvestite.
看这杯破咖啡 快看
Look at that shit, look at it.
我没法... 我该怎么...
I can't... How am I supposed to...
他挤的奶也太他妈恶心了
It looks like he milked a cow over it.
不就是一杯咖啡吗 太大惊小怪了吧
You're so fussy about coffee. It's very annoying.
毁了 这咖啡毁在他手里了
It's ruined. He ruined my coffee.
那你也别扔了啊
Don't just chuck it like that.
那家伙根本没资格做咖啡师 -为什么不能
That fellow shouldn't be allowed to be a barista. - Why not?
因为他太矮了 珍
Because he's too small, Jen.
矮到做不了咖啡师
He's clearly too small to be a barista.
怎么
What?
你有点矮个种族歧视 罗伊
You're being a bit of a small person racist, Roy.
矮个种族歧视 简直胡编乱造
A small person racist? That's not a thing.
长的太袖珍是不能当咖啡师的 珍
You can't have tiny baristas, Jen.
天呐 他可是要用蒸汽的
For God's sake, the man works with steam.
我得跟他谈谈
I'm going to have to have a word with him.
跟他谈谈? -没错
Have a word with him? - That's right.
谈身高吗
About his height?
我想他是不会拒绝顾客反馈的
I think he'd appreciate the feedback.
反馈他的身高?
About his height?
一般人可不会这么做 罗伊
That's not what people do, Roy.
珍 我可不是一般人 我觉得这是好事
Well, I'm not people, Jen, and I think that's a good thing.
我可不怕开门见山
I'm not afraid to cut through the bullshit.
爱丽森欣赏的正是我这点
I bet this is exactly what Alison was talking about.
自闭
Autistic.
autistic与artistic音近
她说的肯定是"自闭倾向"
She said, "Autistic." That's what happened.
不 不会的
No, I don't think so.
哪有什么"艺术倾向"啊
There is no artistic spectrum.
但是她很...
But she's so...
她是不是跟你吵架的时候说的
Did she say it during an argument, by any chance?
她确实是在... 她确实...
She did say it during a... She did say it...
奇怪的是 我们当时吵得不可开交
You know what was weird, was we were having quite a big argument
结果莫名其妙
and then suddenly, out of nowhere,
她突然夸了我一句
she paid me that lovely compliment.
喂 宝贝
Hey, baby.
很好很好 好啊
Oh, oh, good, good, yes.
我很乐意
Sure, yeah, I'd love to.
好的 到时候见
Yes, OK, well I'll see you there.
什么 为什么 不是
What? Why? No.
喂 爱丽丝
电影精选列表