IT狂人 最终集
互联网找上门
永恒手套是谁的? -灭霸的
Who owns the Infinity Gauntlet? - Thanos.
雷神的父亲叫什么名字?
What was Thor's father's name?
奥丁 不好意思莫斯 我真的得挂了
Odin. Sorry, Moss, I've really got to go.
不嘛 再来几个
Awww, just a few more, just a few more...
不 抱歉 你已经答的够多了
No, no, I'm sorry, you've done more than enough.
好的宝贝 再见
OK, all right, baby, see you later. Bye-bye.
哇 -是吧
Wow! - Right?
她可真是个漫威百科全书
That's an impressive knowledge of the Marvel universe.
是啊
I know.
你做到了
Well, you've done it.
你终于找了个跟我合得来的女人
You've finally found a woman I can do business with.
不 别说这种话
Yeah, no, don't say things like that.
不好意思 人家只是为咱们感到激动
I'm sorry, I'm just so excited for us.
别说咱们
No...
只要不上♥床♥ 啥都算不上
If you don't go in all the way, it doesn't really count.
哟 红发姑娘
Hey, red!
退后 退后 她是我的
Stand back, stand back, this one's mine.
让我全心全意为她服务 好极了
I'm going to do everything for you, really nice.
后退 后退 她是我的
Stand back, stand back, she's all mine.
挺紧 -你力气真大
It's tight. - You're so strong.
溢出来了
It's bubbling over.
亦指 兴奋过头
这杯免费 专属于你的
It's on the house... for you.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
是你启发了我
You inspired me.
祝你开心一整天 -我会的 你也是
Have a great day. - I will... and you.
谢谢 -再见
Thank you. - Ciao.
莫斯 你看那个婴儿说法语的视频了吗
Moss, have you seen the video of the baby speaking French?
十点半就上榜了 我当然看过了
It went viral at 10:30, Roy, of course I've seen it.
我那时一定还在上厕所
I must have been in the toilet.
有个好消息 珍
Ah, Jen, exciting news,
我刚上传了我的《卡牌番》第二集
I've just uploaded the second episode of my board games review show.
要不要看呐?
Care to have a look?
真快啊
That was fast.
我们好像昨天刚刚
Seems like only yesterday
被迫看了上一集
that we had to sit through the last one.
是三个月前 珍 -真的假的
It was three months ago, Jen. - Really?
我觉得刚看过啊 罗伊 你听见了吗
It feels like it just happened. Roy, did you hear that?
莫斯的《卡牌番》又更新了
Moss has done his board game review show again.
我不看
I'm not watching that.
我再也不看了
I'm not watching that again.
天呐 我们不必一起看吧
Jesus Christ, we don't have to watch it, do we?
我们几天前刚看过第一集
We only sat through the first one the other day.
是三个月前
It was three months ago.
神呐 感觉刚看完不久呢
My God! Wow, it feels like it just ended.
简直无聊极了 都把人看疯了
It was so boring! It was like being insane,
简直无聊疯了
it was so insanely boring!
罗伊不喜欢 但你说觉得不错
Roy's not a fan but you said you liked it.
你咖啡从哪买♥♥的
Where did you get your coffee?
一家新店
A new place.
怎么样 -好极了
Any good? - Really good.
你特别提到 我转述一遍
You specifically said, and I quote,
"莫斯 一定要给我看下一集哦" -真的假的
"You must show me the next one, Moss." - Did I?
我真说过这话吗 天呐
Did I really? My God!
哟 不好意思
Oh, if you'll excuse me,
我七楼的心肝宝贝来电♥话♥了
that'll be my lady love from the seventh floor.
进展还不错吗
That's going well?
当然 -他对这妞完全把持不住
Oh, yeah! - He's cock-a-hoop over this Sheila.
好吧 再不接电♥话♥人家可就挂了
OK, so that'll be over soon, then.
亦指 离分手也不远了
喂 告诉你们 爱丽丝可迷我了
Hey, I'll have you know that Alice is nuts about me.
她觉得我极富情感艺术
She thinks that I'm emotionally artistic.
这话是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
她说从情感上讲
Erm, she said that emotionally
我有一种"艺术倾向"
I was on the artistic spectrum.
我觉得意思是说
I think it means that
我的情绪富有创造性
I'm creative about my feelings, you know,
跟大多数男人相比 我更符合她的需求
more in tune with her wants and needs than most men.
她挂电♥话♥了 总是这样
Oh, she's rung out... That keeps happening.
好吧 既然我说了要看
All right, if I'd said I'd watch it,
想必不看也不行了
then I suppose that's what I'm going to have to do.
要的就是这种精神 -来吧 早看早结束
That's the spirit, Jen. - Come on, let's get it over with.
不要带着有色眼镜
Now, keep an open mind.
我知道第一集做的比较粗糙
I know the first show was a bit "Bare boned"
但我想你会喜欢这集新的
But I think you'll really enjoy my new episode,
或称为"网络集" 如果你喜欢这么叫
or "Webisode", if you prefer.
我可不喜欢 没人喜欢
I don't prefer that, no-one does.
快啊 早死早超生
Come on, come on, sooner it starts, sooner it's over.
卡牌 番
Game board.
卡牌 卡牌 卡牌
Game... game... game...
卡牌 番
Game... Board.
卡牌 番
Game... Board.
卡牌 番
Game... Board.
番 番
Board... board...
番 番
board... board...
大家好 欢迎收看《卡牌番》
Hello and welcome to Games Board.
今天的节目里 我们...
Today on the show, we have...
观众朋友们 -我一直在玩...
So, guys... - I've been playing...
本集要介绍些什么呢
What's coming up on the show...
我... 我一直在玩"埃森港口"
I've... I've been playing Ports of Essen.
一个交易策略游戏
A strategic trading game,
每位玩家都将扮演
where each player takes the role of
一名16世纪的丹麦渔港商人
a Danish fishing port merchant in the 16th century.
与众不同的是
And for a change of pace,
我一直在研究"纺织商人"的附加包
I've been looking at the expansion to Textile Merchant,
"纺织商人" 诺福克版
Textile Merchant, Norfolk Edition.
两个由莱纳·柯宁斯基设计的游戏 做好准备
Two games by Reiner Kiniksi? Hold on to your hat,
这将会是极为...
it's going to be a bumpy...
我们来讲讲游戏模块
Let's talk about components.
我们不是应该先讲规则吗
Shouldn't we do rules before components?
在讲规则之前介绍模块不合逻辑啊
It won't make any sense if we do it before the rules.
别忘了把这段剪掉
Don't forget to cut this conversation.
什么 -别在真正的节目里...
What? - Well, don't let the actual programme...
这玩意到底有多长 -连听都是种煎熬
How long is this? - Even hearing it is bad.
我已经听不下去了
I need to stop hearing it.
抱歉莫斯 我看不下去了 简直不能忍♥
Sorry, Moss, I can't do it, it's unbearable.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我看到你的咖啡心痒痒的 -你真的看不下去了?
I'm jealous of your coffee. - You literally can't watch it?
我真的看不下去了
I literally can't watch it.
那我们该如何改进呢
So what can we do to make it better?
我可不想说些伤害你感情的话
Well, I don't want to say anything that might hurt your feelings.
没关系 我经受得住 我又不是小孩子
It's all right, I can take it, Jen. I'm a big boy.
要我说 它太慢了 节奏太慢了
Well, as I say, it's slow, it's so slow.
好 是有点慢 我们可以改进
OK, good, it is a bit slow, we can work on that.
我想另一个问题是 它很糟糕
And I guess the other thing is that it's terrible.
既慢又糟糕
It's slow and terrible.
如果非让我描述的话 我会说这是网上的
If a friend asked me to describe it, I'd say it's a slow,
一个既慢又糟糕的玩意
terrible thing on the internet,
才一分钟就看不下去了
that I could only watch for a minute.
有帮助吗
Is this helpful?
有用极了
So helpful!
天呐 既慢又糟糕
God! Slow, terrible,
才一分钟就看不下去了
could only watch it for a minute.
看来我们任重而道远啊
Wow, a lot to get our teeth stuck into there.
看看我能不能再帮你一下
OK, well, let's see if I can help you with anything else.
你们一点都不上镜
Erm, none of you are any good in front of a camera.
我们都不... -你的声音难听死了
None of us, yeah... - You've got really annoying voices.
声音难听至极
The voices are a pain, yes.
我想是因为你们毫无自信
And I guess that's because you haven't got any confidence.
没有自信
No confidence.
电影精选列表