认为一切皆有可能的感觉
...that sense that anything in the universe is possible?
就是你成为魔术师的理由
That's why you became a magician.
也是我成为魔术师的理由
That's why I became a magician.
-我还为了女人 -女人也是原因
-That, and the women. -That, and the women.
那你为什么一走了之呢
So why did you just walk away?
有一天我在舞台上
I was on a stage one day and,
突然觉得魔术变成了机械性重复
all of a sudden, it had become rote...
已经固定模式了
...it'd become mechanical...
我不喜欢这种感觉
...and I didn't like that feeling.
所以我一走了之 不再回头
So I walked away and I never looked back.
说真的 那鸟是怎么出来的
Honestly, how did you do that with the bird?
削了点骨头而已
It's partially deboned.
你好
Hello?
我马上到
I'll be right there.
伯特 你好吗
Burt! Burt, how are you?
-道格 -过来
-Doug. -Come here.
-你现在怎么样 -很好很好
-How you holding up? -Very well, very well.
请坐
Have a seat.
电♥话♥里提了 我想跟你谈谈演出的事
So like I said, I want to talk to you about performing.
没问题 你什么想法
Yes, yes, yes. So, what do you think?
我强势回归巴利舞台
A triumphant return to Bally's?
或者说 你的新酒店的新演出
Or, perhaps, a new show at your new hotel?
其实我想谈谈别的事情
Well, actually, I had something else in mind.
那好吧
Ah. All right.
我儿子犹大变得...
See, Judah is turning, um...
说不清楚 随他变成什么
I don't know. He's turning something,
我们会在家里开个聚会
and we're having a little party at the house...
我问他希望谁来表演
...and when I asked him who he would like to perform at the party...
他要你
...he told me he wanted you.
真的
Really?
我懂 我也不敢相信
I know, I know. I couldn't believe it either.
我还跟他提了麦莉 比伯和曼迪
I offered him Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber and Mandy Patinkin.
但他都不要 只要你
But no, no. He told me he wanted you:
超级魔术师伯特?沃德斯通
The great and wonderful Burt Wonderstone.
十年来 我拥有拉斯维加斯最大的舞台
For ten years, I played the biggest room in Vegas.
我环游过世界 跟国王用过晚餐
I traveled the world, I dined with kings.
-而现在... -我会付你500块
-And now... -I'll pay you 500 bucks.
-这活我接了 -很好
-I will do it! -Good.
道格要我去他儿子的聚会表演
Doug Munny asked me to perform at his kid's birthday party.
你会去吗
Ooh. Are you gonna do it?
-你做我搭档我就去 -不知道 我还得刮胡子
-I will if you'll be my partner. -I don't know. I'd have to shave.
来吧 兰瑟 很好玩的
Come on, Rance, it'll be fun.
我看到你眼中的期待了
I see it in your eyes.
你变魔术时 就像回到80岁一样
When you do a trick, it's like you're 80 again.
给你看点东西 也许能改变你的决定
I want to show you something that I think will change your mind.
我才75岁
I'm 75.
女士们 先生们 "人偶"表演
Ladies and gentlemen, The Human Pi帽ata!
今早我吃了一千块硬糖
Now, this morning, I ate a thousand pieces of hard candy...
我得把他们吐出来 不然我会死的
...and I've got to get them out or I will surely die.
-这是什么 逃脱魔术吗 -我觉得算不上
-What is this, an escape? -I wouldn't count on it.
来 用全力打我
Come on, hit me as hard as you can.
打我 你就这么大力气吗
Hit me! Yeah! Is that all you got?
天哪 真恶心
Oh, Jesus. This is disgusting.
我长大能当魔术师吗
Can I be a magician when I grow up?
成绩好的话可以噢
Maybe if you get good grades.
这是这个年代的魔术吗
This is what they call magic these days?
这种烂魔术
This is some kind of terrible shit!
快去抢
Go, go, go!
女士们 先生们 史蒂夫?格雷
Ladies and gentlemen, Steve Gray.
妮可
Nicole?
简
Jane.
不可思议
Goddamn,
我这辈子没见过这么吓人的事儿
that's the worst thing I ever saw in my life.
我还见过我孩子怎么出生的
And I saw my kids being born.
好家伙 伯特
Holy mackerel. Are you kidding me, Burt?
你没跟我说过
You never told us
你跟鼎鼎大名的兰瑟?霍罗伟是朋友啊
you were friends with the famous Rance Holloway!
很荣幸见到您
It is an honor, sir.
-你太客气了 -霍罗伟先生
-You're too kind. -Mr. Holloway.
你这是怎么了
What in the hell happened to you?
我跟猫咪一起工作 巨型猫咪
I work with cats. Large cats.
昨晚我去约会了
I went on a date last night
有一只大猫吃醋了 抓了我的脸
and one of them got jealous and ripped my face.
-同情你 -我女朋友情况更糟
-Goddamn. -Well, my girlfriend got it worse.
有人说这酒吧魔术师很多
They said this was a magicians' bar.
-你来这里干什么 -格雷先生
-What are you doing in here? -Mr. Gray.
你表演的不是魔术
What you do is not magic.
而是猴子耍大刀
It is monkey porn.
我理解
I understand.
枯叶害怕秋风 这很正常
It's natural for a dying leaf to be frightened by the autumn wind.
魔术不再是从帽子里拽兔子了
-Mm. -It's not about pulling a rabbit... ...out of your hat anymore.
而是要把心从胸膛掏出来
It's about pulling your heart out of your chest.
狗♥日♥的♥什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我将噩梦变成人们梦幻般的现实
It means I take people's nightmares and turn them into dream realities.
梦幻般的现实是什么狗玩意
What in the fuck is a dream reality?
你是
And you are...?
等一下 史蒂夫
Hold on a minute, Steve.
你是说你不知道兰瑟?霍罗伟
You're telling us you don't know who Rance Holloway is?
-第一次听说 -我们对他万分感激
-Never heard of him. -We owe this man everything.
闻所未闻
And you don't know who he is.
我没说我不知道他是谁
I didn't say I don't know who he is.
我是说闻所未闻
I said I've never heard of him.
皮肤真滑
Your skin makes me cry.
他可真恶心
That's a very sick hombre.
我们什么时候排练给孩子们的魔术
Well, when do we start rehearsing our kids' show?
-你准备好了吗 -我们试试
-Are you ready? -Let's give it a try.
-说说 你喜欢打高尔夫吗 -当然喜欢
-Say, would you like to go golfing? -Sure!
该你了
Here you go.
我们去打高尔夫球 什么
Let's go golfing. What?
-兰瑟?霍罗伟 -谢谢大家
-Rance Holloway! -Thank you.
这是我的手帕
This is my handkerchief.
我说过你会很棒的
Told you you'd do great.
伯特
Bun?
你来干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
我来看我奶奶
I came to visit my grandmother.
-你来啦 宝贝 -她是你奶奶
-Hello, darling. -Grace is your grandmother?
对啊 你在这里干什么
Yeah. What are you doing here?
我来给这里的人表演
I entertain the residents.
我好久没见奶奶这么开心了
I haven't seen her this happy in ages.
我们俩恋爱呢
We're having an affair.
我不明白 你怎么为史蒂夫?格雷工作
I don't get it. I don't understand how you can work for Steve Gray.
你应该找更好的工作
You are so much better than that.
我想做你搭档时你没这么想
You didn't think that when I asked to be your partner.
时代不一样了
Well, that was a different time.
那是 以前女人不像现在这么自♥由♥
Women didn't have the same freedoms that they do now.
这是一个月前的事
It was a month ago.
我知道他是个烂人
Listen, I know he sucks.
但是我需要一份工作
I need a job.
而且我没必要为你辩护
And I don't have to defend myself to you.
-你是对的 简 -谢谢你
-No, I know you don't, Jane. -Thank you.
你刚刚叫对了我的名字吗
Did you just actually call me by my real name?
对不起 我一直对你那么混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I've been such a jerk to you.
还有 我那时很不专业
And that I was so unprofessional.
还有我总是叫你妮可 即使我知道你叫简
And that I always called you Nicole, even though I knew your name was Jane.
在我看来 你要道歉的地方还有很多
There's like a hundred more things on my internal checklist.
我想想 对不起我那时拒绝了你
Okay. That I objectified you,
我老是跟你站的太亲密
and that I always stood too close to you...
我朝你吼
...and that I yelled at you,
我故意让你不舒服
and that I tried to make you feel uncomfortable, and that I...
好了 可以了 别自责了
Okay, you can stop. Don't hurt yourself.
电影精选列表