-我们永远做不到这个魔术 -没错
-Ugh, that was the trick we could never crack. -Yes.
怎么可能让一大批观众神不知鬼不觉的消失呢
How do you make an entire audience disappear without them being in on it?
-你得揍晕他们 -好吧...
-You'd have to knock them out or something. -Well...
那个草 克腊托姆
-That herb thing. -Kratom.
什么
What?
这是柬埔寨人嚼的一种植物
It's a leaf they chew in Cambodia.
能立刻使人昏倒
It knocks them right out.
我们要神不知鬼不觉地药翻一大群观众
We would have to drug a thousand people without their consent?
好主意
Hmm. Mm.
不行
Guys, no.
你不是认真的吧
What? You can't be serious.
这样很危险 而且违法
That would be dangerous and also illegal.
-她说的有理 -是啊
-She has a point. -Yes.
没错
Yes.
我们得先测试一下
We should test it first.
你觉得这批药好了没
Do you think this batch is ready?
我不知道 看看吧
I don't know. Check it.
你觉得这批药好了没
Do you think this batch is ready?
我不知道 看看吧
I don't know. Check it.
大家都明白自己要干什么了吧
Okay. Does everybody know what they're doing?
-我准备好了 -我也是 但我有点紧张
-I'm ready. -Me too. But I am a little nervous.
安东 哪里有问题
Anton, what could possibly go wrong?
可能会死人 我们会去坐牢
Somebody could die. We can go to prison.
你看 说出来以后反而感觉没那么严重
See? When you say it out loud, it doesn't sound so bad.
简 我和安东一直在说
Jane, Anton and I have been talking.
要是我们赢了这场比赛
And if we get this gig,
希望你能加入我们
we'd like you to join us.
-很高兴加入你们 -不是作为助手
-I'd love to. -Not as our assistant.
而是在公开演出中表演
As our opening act.
你是一名非常漂亮的魔术师
We think that you're a hell of a magician,
希望你能做我们的搭档
and we would like you to be our partner.
那好吧
All right. Heh.
我直接出去吧
Okay, I'm just gonna head out.
真为你们高兴
Happy for you guys.
不好意思 忘拿毛衣了
Sorry, sorry. Forgot my sweater.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.
为你们高兴哦
Happy for you.
这是你的吧
-Oh. -I believe that this is yours?
干得好
Very good. Mm.
你...耳朵里有东西
Oh. You have, um, something in your ear.
-真贴心 -谢谢夸奖
-Very nice. -Thank you.
不过 这东西不适合我
Unfortunately, I don't think that will work for me.
真的吗
-Really?
不是 为了变魔术才这么说的
-No, it's just for the trick.
好吧
Oh, okay.
他摸得我很不舒服
He's touching me where it doesn't feel good.
别再惦记在拉斯维加斯输的那点钱了
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
有点意思
Okay! Okay! Yeah, that was something!
下台
Okay, get off.
走吧
Go ahead. Yeah. Ahem.
表演真烂
Sorry about that. Heh.
下一位魔术师 生活在刀山火海
Next up, a man who lives on the cutting edge...
与魔术最前沿的人
...and the burning edge... ...and the gouging edge of magic.
大家也许在电视节目《大脑破坏者》上见过他
You may know him from his TV show, Brain Rapist.
准备好被他破坏大脑吧
So prepare to have your brains raped.
女士们 先生们 史蒂夫?格雷
Ladies and gentlemen, Steve Gray!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
但我不是为掌声而来
But I'm not here for applause.
今晚你们会看到 我与其他选手不同
I'm different than the other magicians you'll see tonight.
其实 我根本没打算变什么魔术
In fact, I'm not planning on doing any magic... ...at all.
反之 我要做一件小事
Instead, I want to do a little thing I call:
脑袋上钻个洞
Drilling a hole in my head.
据我观察 人的头骨上
Now, according to my research, there's a narrow angle...
有一个角度
...where one can drill...
可以钻进去
...into the skull...
避开脑部所有重要部位
...missing all the vital parts of the brain.
我的医疗团队已经通知我
Now, I've been informed by my medical team...
我可能会失去一种感觉
...that I may lose one of my senses...
只剩下五感
...leaving me with only five.
就像你们中的一员
And no longer special in any way.
不再有任何特别之处
Yes, just like one of you.
那么
So...
交叉手指为我加油吧
...cross your fingers for me.
带小孩的父母们
Oh, and, parents, if you have small children with you...
把小孩举高点 能看得更清楚哦
...you might want to lift them up so they can see better.
就这样 不废话了
All right, without further delay...
来改变一切吧
...let's change everything.
看我
Ta-da.
-真棒 -谢谢大家
-That was great! -Thank you.
再钻一次
Do it again!
你们啥时候来这儿的
Hey, when did you guys get here?
我电钻忘台上了 电钻忘台上了
Oh, I left my drill. I left my drill out there! I left my drill!
胸好大喔
Oh, boobies.
只有他才做得到 女士们 先生们
That's why he's a star, ladies and gentlemen!
史蒂夫?格雷
Steve Gray!
为他鼓掌
Let's hear it! Ha, ha.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才的表演很危险 不要模仿哦
I feel bad for anyone who has to follow that act.
接下来的表演是
And now, to follow that act...
伯特?沃德斯通和安东?马维尔特
...Burt Wonderstone and Anton Marvelton,
女士们 先生们
ladies and gentlemen!
太好了
Yes! Ha, ha!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
晚上好 15年来我和安东在一个小舞台表演
Good evening. For 15 years, Anton and I did a little show called:
叫做"伯特与安东的神奇友谊"
"Burt & Anton: A Magical Friendship."
但你们有些人可能知道
But as some of you may know,
我们最近闹翻了
we recently had a falling-out.
我们从"炎热空间"里翻下来了
Yeah, we fell right out of The Hot Box.
看 女士们 先生们 一路走来
Oh. See, ladies and gentlemen, along the way...
我们忘记了最重要的一件事
...we forgot the most important thing of all,
伯特需要安东
and that is that Burt needs Anton.
安东需要伯特
And Anton needs Burt.
因为这才是神奇友谊的意义所在
Because that is what a magical friendship is all about.
我们今晚将为您献上一个我们小时候梦想过
Tonight, we offer you the one illusion that we dreamed about as kids...
但至今从未敢表演的一个魔术
...but never dared perform until now.
这魔术可以说始于30年前我生日那天
I guess you could say that this trick started 30 years ago on my birthday
妈妈给了我一套兰瑟?霍罗伟魔术工具
...when I was given a Rance Holloway Magic Kit.
那是我第一次观看魔术教程视频
And I watched the instructional video for the very first time.
小朋友们 大家好 我是兰瑟?霍罗伟
Hello, my young friends. I'm Rance Holloway.
也许你们在莫夫?格里芬表演上
You've probably seen me on The Merv Griffin Show...
或者在拉斯维加斯
...or live onstage...
著名的假日大酒店的舞台现场见过我
...at the fabulous Stardust Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
魔术师是一种使人相信
Magic is the art of making people believe something...
不可能发生之事的艺术
...they know can't possibly be true.
比如说 如果我对第二排的一位男士说
For example, if I were to say to the man in the second row aisle seat:
你这件橘黄毛衣丑爆了
"That's the ugliest goddamn orange sweater I have ever seen"...
你们也许很惊讶
...you might be astonished,
如果我在30年前录了这个视频
because there's no way I could've known...
我怎么会知道他今天穿的什么呢
...what he'd be wearing when I recorded this 30 years ago, right?
伙计们 那我告诉你们吧
Well, let me tell you something, folks:
你们还什么都没见过
You ain't seen nothing yet!
你们还什么都没见过
No, you ain't seen nothing yet.
因为伯特和安东要让你们所有人
Because now Burt and Anton are going to make all of you...
在场的所有观众 男女老少
...everyone in this audience, man, woman and child...
从这个剧院里消失
...disappear from this very theater.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
天哪
Oh, my God.
谢谢大家 谢谢大家
Thank you! Thank you!
-非常感谢 -谢谢
-Thank you very much! -Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you! -Thank you!
电影精选列表