鼹鼠 树懒还是小狗呢
A mole, a sloth, a puppy?
-小狗狗 -小狗狗 小狗狗
-A puppy. -A puppy. A puppy.
咱们给犹大变个小狗狗怎么样
Let's make a puppy for Judah's birthday, shall we?
看 小狗狗
There you go, a puppy. Hmm.
不够可爱是不是
It's not really that cute, is it?
有点像瘸腿狗狗
Sort of a lame puppy.
我可以变个更好的 重来一次
I think I can do better. I'll start again.
变
Alakazam!
给你了 生日快乐 犹大
There you are, my friend. Happy birthday, Judah.
谢谢 我就叫他沃德斯通好了
Wow, thanks. I'm going to call him Wonderstone.
我能看一会儿沃德斯通吗
Can I see Wonderstone for a second?
大家 看看这个
Hey, everybody. Watch this, everyone.
多可爱的小生命呀
What an adorable little life form.
我能把它变小点
You know, I bet I can make him even smaller.
还能更不可爱一点
And a little less adorable.
-我喜欢用力挤压它 -停
-I like to squeeze him really hard! -Stop it.
把狗给我 给我
Give me the dog. Give me that dog!
给我
Give him to me.
哎呀
Ash! Wow!
小沃德斯通不见了
Wonderstone has disappeared.
我想知道他去哪里了
I wonder where he went.
可能去了所有沃德斯通最终要去的地方
Probably where all Wonderstones go eventually.
坠落到阴暗之地
Into obscurity.
爸 爸
Daddy! Daddy!
他弄死了我的狗狗
He crushed my dog!
你确定吗 犹大 你真的肯定吗
Are you sure about that, Judah? Are you sure about anything?
因为我听到有东西
Because I think I hear something moving...
在盒子里动
...in this box right over here.
来打开它
Go ahead and open that.
沃德斯通 你没事
Wonderstone! You're okay.
惊喜吧
-Boom. -Ha, ha.
那是另一只狗 你个混球
That's a different dog, you sick bastard.
原来那只呢
Where's the other one?
你不要担心
Don't you worry about it.
他在一个非常安全的地方
He's in a very safe place.
尖叫吧 在你裤子里
TOP that, puppy pants.
去死吧
Goddamn you.
犹大 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Judah.
别低落 伯特
Chin up, Burt.
祸事非偶然 人乃祸事之源
Bad things don't happen to us, they happen for us.
你为什么不能让他完成一场表演
-Why couldn't you let him do just one show?
因为我想在道格酒店演出
-Because I want that gig at Doug.
其实不是 我不在乎
Not really, I don't care.
我想要
I want it.
-你有病吗 -我没病
-What is wrong with you? -Nothing's wrong with me.
所有事都有条不紊
Everything's in perfect alignment.
我努力良久才到了现在这个位置
I've worked long and hard to get where I am
没人能阻拦我
and no one's gonna stop me.
沃德斯通不能 你不能
Not Wonderstone, not you.
甚至我自己也不能
Not even me.
未来属于史蒂夫?格雷
The future belongs to Steve Gray.
因为担心你还没有意识到这一点
And in case you haven't noticed...
所以 我叫史蒂夫?格雷
...I'm Steve Gray.
那么 史蒂夫?格雷
Well, Steve Gray,
你是个人♥渣♥
you are a terrible human being.
还有 你真的是很垃圾的魔术师
And what's worse, you're a really bad magician.
所以我辞职了
So I quit.
一路走好 但我还在这里
Nice exit line, but I'm still here.
现在你怎么办
What are you gonna do now?
就这么生气地走了
Walk off in a huff.
非常好
Excellent.
女人真神秘 犹大
Ugh, women. They're a mystery, Judah.
伯特
Bun?
他在我裤子里放了一只狗 简
-He put a dog in my pants, Jane.
我明白了
-I see.
他在我裤子里放了一只活生生的狗
-He put a live dog in my pants.
我很遗憾
-I'm sorry.
-从来没人这么对我 -没有真好
-No one's ever done that to me before. -I hope not.
狗狗刚才在磨牙
He was teething.
好恶心
So gross.
喂
Hello?
什么
What?
兰瑟
Rance.
我错过了表演
-I missed the show. -Oh.
别担心
Don't worry about that.
她是简
This is Jane.
你好 我是兰瑟?霍罗伟
Hi, Jane. Rance Holloway.
我当然知道您是谁
Of course. I know who you are.
-您怎么了 -我中风了
-What happened? -I had a stroke.
别得这个病
I don't recommend it, either.
没有书上写的那样有趣
It's not as much fun as they tell you in the brochures.
表演怎么样 你表演魔术了吗
How'd it go? Did you do the tricks?
还好啦
Oh, it was fine.
观众笑了没 他们有没有觉得惊奇
Did they laugh? Were they amazed?
观众很喜欢 非常棒
They loved it. It was great.
很棒
Great.
早知道和搭档一起变魔术这么好玩
If I'd known how much fun it would be to work with a partner,
我早该这么干了
I would have done it years ago.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我该变最后一个消失魔术了
It's time for my final disappearing act.
再见 伯特
Goodbye, Burt.
他去哪里了
Where did he go?
他去了更好的地方
He has gone to a better place.
再见 兰瑟
Goodbye, Rance.
-他在床底下 -我知道
-He's under the bed. -I know.
喂 韦瑟斯汀
Hey, Weinselstein.
你回来了
You came back.
那你救助穷♥人♥的工作怎么办
But what about your work with the poor?
他们其实不想要魔术
Yeah. They didn't actually want magic.
他们需要食物和纯净水
They wanted food and clean water.
一群傻子
The fools.
请坐
Please.
那...
So...?
那...
So...
见到你真好
It's so good to see your face.
你想要个洋葱戒指吗
Would you like an onion ring?
-我好想你 -伯特
I missed you so much. -Oh, Burt.
-我真的好想你 -我也想你
-I just missed you so much. -I missed you too.
自从那天"炎热空间"里对你那样后
After what I did to you at The Hot Box...
我以为你不再是我朋友了
...I didn't think you'd be my friend anymore.
我理解不了你
I can't understand you.
我以为你再也不想做我朋友了
I didn't think you wanted to be my friend anymore.
不是的 伯特 我永远是你的朋友
No, Burt, I'll always be your friend.
我也永远是你的朋友
And I'll always be your friend.
我没法告诉你 这话有多么重要
I can't tell you what that means to me.
-说吧 -对我非常重要
Yes, you can. -It means a lot.
和你的友谊胜于世间一切
Your friendship means more to me than anything in the world.
别矫情了
Burt, stop.
好开心
So happy.
我好开心
I'm so happy.
我答应自己不这样的
Oh, I promised myself I wasn't gonna do this.
我答应自己一定要这么做
I promised myself I was going to do this.
在这里呢 魔术笔记
Ah, there it is. The enchanted notebook.
我一直带着它 有很多创意的点子
I've always kept it with me. There are some really great ideas in here.
-"葡萄干风暴"怎么样 -我们91年表演过
-What about "Raisin Storm"? -We did it. Arsenio in '91.
-那"臭臭2x4"呢 -这魔术弄得我背疼
-What about "Stinky, Stinky 2x4"? -That one's really hard on my back.
对哦 伙计们
Oh, yes. Listen, guys.
我们只需在道格的比赛上表演一个大魔术就好
We just need one big trick for Munny's showcase.
一种有宏伟幻象 能超乎人们想象的魔术
Some sort of grand illusion that will really blow people's minds.
等等 什么是"消失的观众"
Hey, wait a minute. What's "The Disappearing Audience"?
电影精选列表