不要激动
It's all right.
先生 请从这副牌里抽出一张牌
Sir, if you would do me a kindness and select one card only from this deck.
他在诱导你
He's forcing it on you.
给大家看下这张牌 别给我看
-Show the card to others. Do not show me.
别给大家看 他会偷看
-Don't do it. He's a hack.
嘘
Shh.
请把牌背面朝上放在桌上
Please put the card back in the deck.
不要让我看到牌
Do not show me the card.
-我会洗一下牌 -他已经知道是什么牌了
-I will cut the deck once... -He already knows the card.
-这是那张牌吗 -不是
-Is this your card? -No.
-是嘛 好奇怪喔 -老套手法了
-Really? Hmm. That's odd. -It's part of the bit.
他会猜错两次
He's gonna guess wrong twice and
然后告诉你牌在你口袋里
then tell you the card's in your pocket.
谢谢先生毁掉了这场魔术
Thank you, sir, for ruining the trick.
谢谢你技术如此拙劣
Well, thank you for being so terrible.
朋友 穿羊毛衫的
Hey, pal. Cardigan.
-你有什么毛病 -我没有 但是你有
-What's your problem? -I don't have a problem, but you do.
-是吗 -你的洗牌技术太平凡
-Oh. -Your Zarrow Shuffle is sloppy...
你用艾尔姆斯雷法洗牌时嘴唇动了
...your lips move when you do the Elmsley Count...
你的行话无聊可悲
...and your patter is boring and sad.
你要努力让观众转移注意力
You wanna try and dazzle people...
而不是催眠 对你无语了
...not put them to sleep, for God's sakes.
真的吗 还有吗
Really? What else?
人们都希望自己看到的是真正的魔术
People want to think what they're seeing is real magic,
而不是演出
not a magic show.
如果你都不相信你在变魔术
If you don't believe what you're doing,
观众怎么会相信你呢
how are they gonna believe?
你一点也不乐在其中啊 孩子
You got no joy in you, son.
你没有激♥情♥
You got no passion.
这类魔术你也许看过无数次
You may have seen these tricks a thousand times before,
但观众没看过
but they haven't.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你是兰瑟?霍罗伟
You're Rance Holloway.
我...
I...
我小时候有你的魔术装备
I had your magic kit as a kid.
因为你 我成为了魔术师
You're the reason I became a magician.
我会把钱退给你的
I'll give you your money back.
你不明白
Well, I don't think you understand.
我是伯特?沃德斯通
I am Burt Wonderstone.
听到这话我该晕倒吗
I gather from that I'm supposed to pass out now?
我在过去十年都是巴利酒店的主角
Well, I headlined at Bally's for the last ten years.
我非常有名
I'm very, very famous.
我不干这行了 也不听这行的消息了
Well, I quit the business and I don't read the trades...
我要赶紧去治疗昏迷症
...and I'm late for my coma.
我们多聊几分钟好吗
Well, perhaps we could just talk for a couple of minutes?
再见
Bye.
这球能赢
This could win it!
今晚的《大脑破坏者》
Tonight on The Brain Rapist:
会出血吗
Will there be blood?
请看今晚简讯
And that brings us to our profile tonight.
一位抛开拉斯维加斯浮华与魔力的明星
A man who left behind the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas stardom...
选择了另一条路
...to follow a different path.
他叫安东?马维尔特
His name is Anton Marvelton.
我发起了"魔术行动"活动
I started Operation Presto!
因为我看到世上有太多的苦难
because I saw how much suffering there was in the world.
我去了很多地方 那里的孩子们饮用水和粮食都很短缺
I go to places where the children have neither food nor clean water...
我就送给他们魔术
...and I give them magic.
你也送食物和饮用水吗
And do you also give them food and clean water?
我是魔术师 只送魔术
Well, no. I'm a magician. I bring magic.
孩子们 来来来
Hi, kids! Here you go.
这是你的
That's for you.
小伙子 这是你的
Here you go, young man.
这是你的
And for you.
看看这些笑容
Let's see that smile. Ha-ha-ha.
别担心 每个人都有
Don't worry, I have plenty for everybody.
这里有什么呢
What have we here?
变
Presto! Ha-ha-ha.
还有喔
That's not all.
这个给你
Hey, here you go.
这个怎么样
How about that?
给你这个
There you are.
给你的 还有你的
That's for you, and you.
孩子们应该跟活蹦乱跳的兔子一起练魔术
They should have fresh rabbits to practice magic with,
不是么
don't you agree?
这片地区环境非常恶劣
This area of the world is so troubled.
不仅人♥民♥贫穷 水源缺乏
Not only is there rampant poverty and no fresh water...
而且当地人迷恋着
...but the locals are also hooked on a powerful drug
一种叫克腊托姆叶的毒品
called kratom leaf.
它能使人昏迷一个小时
It knocks them unconscious for an hour.
所以我努力让他们迷恋魔术
So I'm trying to get them off the kratom and
放弃毒品
hooked on magic instead.
你来这里 部分是因为
Now, you're here in part because you had a falling-out...
你跟合作很久的搭档和挚友伯特分开了
...with your longtime magic partner and best friend, Burt Wonderstone.
以前他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
就像兄长一样
He was like a brother to me.
我永远感激他
And I'll always be grateful to him for
让我第一次看到魔术
showing me my first trick.
你记得是什么魔术吗
Do you remember what that was?
一条消失的手帕
A disappearing handkerchief.
这是每个初学者必学的
It's the first trick everyone learns, but I'll tell you what.
但是伯特那天变的魔术
When Burt did it that day...
真的震惊了我
...it really blew my mind.
兰瑟 我们变点魔术吧
Rance, let's do some tricks.
兰瑟
Rance.
老天爷
Aah! Jeez!
你在这儿干什么呢
What are you doing here?
-我想变魔术 -你在我房♥间里干什么
-I wanna do tricks. -What are you doing in my room?
-看我带来了什么 记得吗 -我不在乎
-Look what I brought. Remember that? -I don't care.
我想我们可以一起变魔术
I thought that we could do some tricks together.
这套魔术装备意味着
The whole point of the kit was so that
没有我你也可以变魔术
you could do the tricks without me.
吊结
Ooh! The dangling knot.
还有铃铛 记得这些铁环吗
And the rings. Remember the rings?
这个怎么玩来着
How do these work again?
是不是我做一遍你就可以滚了
If I show you how to do the rings, will you leave me alone?
看你表现吧
We'll see.
把这张牌滑出来 滑到食指
Slide that one out, you need to get the fingers,
然后这样
and there.
不好 我能看到一个角
No good. I can see the corner of the card.
-真的吗 -对啊
-Really? -Yeah.
-这样呢 -手指挤紧点
-There? -Yeah. Squeeze your fingers tighter.
-好的 -再紧点
-All right. -Tighter!
你在拉斯维加斯舞台上表演的都是什么玩意
How in the hell did you ever perform on a Las Vegas stage?
牌类魔术我表演的不多
I didn't do very many card tricks.
我都表演大型道具类魔术
I mostly worked with big giant props.
大型道具类
Big giant props.
你介意我问你点事儿吗
Do you mind if I ask you something?
想问就问
If you feel you should.
出了什么事
What happened?
以前你还是巴利酒店的主角
I mean, one day you were headlining at Bally's...
之后就消失了
...the next day you just disappeared.
把盐给我
Pass me the salt.
你还记得自己成为魔术师的原因吗
Do you remember why you became a magician?
因为人人都爱魔术师
Because everybody loves a magician.
没错
Right.
怎么...
How...?
怎么...
How'd...?
怎么...
How'd...?
你现在的感受
What you're feeling right now...
敬畏感 惊奇感
...that sense of awe, that sense of wonderment...
电影精选列表