酷 酷 酷
Cool, cool, cool, cool.
喔
Oh.
草莓汁
Strawberry juice.
你竟然送玫瑰
You sent the roses.
我是乔许
Joshua Templeman.
好 我等会过去
Yes, I'll be right there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
希望你好点了
Glad you're feeling better.
废话
Crap.
喔
Oh.
我看到你提交申请书了
I saw you submitted your application.
我知道 这是个好机会
I know, it's a long-shot.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我很看好你能得到这职位
I'm counting on you getting this job.
我们不能让贝克希把这地方变成某种
We can't let Bexley turn this place into some kind of--
商业屎坑
Commercial shit house?
我是要说工厂
I was gonna say "factory."
但对
But yeah.
乔许也交了
Josh submitted his application too.
我知道
I know.
他的哈佛企管硕士可能会加分
His Harvard MBA won't hurt his chances.
我有维多利亚时代文学的硕士学位
I have a Master's in Victorian Lit.
那样会加分吗
Does that count?
对我来说会
For me, it does.
但对那些想赚钱的人吸引力不大
Not so much for the money people.
有很多好的候选人 露西
There are a lot of good candidates, Lucy.
你会对我诚实吗
Will you be honest with me?
我有多大的把握
How much of a shot do I have?
因为我真的很想得到这职位 还有我得准备好自己
Because I really want this job and I-- I need to prepare myself--
不要低估自己的能耐
Don't underestimate yourself.
你已经代表我协调了每个部门
You already coordinate every department on my behalf.
你非常透彻的了解这家公♥司♥
You know this company from the bottom up.
你的直觉非常厉害
You have fantastic instincts.
坦白说
Frankly...
几年前我就该把你提拔成编辑的
I should have promoted you to editorial years ago.
那你为什么没有
Why didn't you?
你从来不过问
You never asked.
我依靠你来做我工作中我讨厌做的部分
And I rely on you to do the parts of my job that I hate
这就是为什么你会成为一个伟大的管理经理
doing, which is why you'd make a great managing director.
我想说谢谢你
I'm trying to say thank you.
没必要
No need.
你帮了我 好吗
You helped me, okay?
而且我还欠你一个人情
And I owe you a favor.
我能帮你做什么
What can I do for you?
我可以帮你打扫家里
I will clean your apartment.
我可以帮你烤蛋糕
I will bake you a cake.
我 我会跟你去你弟的婚礼
I will-- I will go with you to your brother's wedding and I
我还可以当你的代驾
will be your designated driver.
你可以喝得酩酊大醉 我帮你清呕吐物
You can get shit-faced drunk and I will clean up your vomit.
你怎么知道那件事
How do you know about that?
因为我无意听到你们聊天 我知道你需要多带一个人
Because I overheard you in my kitchen and I know you need a plus one.
你是在生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
我没有在生你的气 我只是很忙
I'm not mad at you, I'm just busy.
天啊 露西 可以让我独处一下吗
My God, Lucinda, can I please get a moment alone?
不要
No.
除非你说我们扯平了
Not until you say we're even.
你说扯平是什么意思
What do you mean "even?"
还真惬意
This is cozy.
你就说我会带你去婚礼
Just say that I can take you to the wedding.
你就想要这样
Is that what you want?
不 我想要不再针锋相对
No, what I want is to stop fighting.
我只想在日常生活中获得一点和平
I want just a tiny sliver of peace in my daily life.
然后慢慢死于无聊
And to die very slowly of boredom.
喔不 我不会无聊的 我有这个 奇妙的新职位可以让我忙里偷闲
Oh, no, I won't be bored, I'll have this fantastic new job to keep me occupied.
你拿不到那职位的
You're not getting the job.
不
No!
♪ slow sexy music ♪
把你手放我身上吧
Put your hands on me.
你可以自己摸自己
You can put them on yourself.
亲我
Kiss me.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor?
什么
What?
去和丹尼吃晚餐然后亲他
Go to dinner with Danny and kiss him.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
如果这样比电梯的吻还好 那没关系
If it's better than our elevator kiss, then fine.
但如果没有 你是怎么回事
But if it's not-- -What is with you?
我不想当你和合适先生定下来前的白老鼠
I-- I don't wanna be some experiment before you settle down with Mr. Right.
我不会再把我的手放在你身上
And I'm not gonna put my hands on you again unless you tell me
除非你告诉我 没人像我这那样吻你
that nobody kisses you like I do.
哇 这景色太不可思议了
Wow, this view is-- it's incredible!
这很浪漫
This is very romantic.
嗯 不仅仅是浪漫
Well, not just romantic...
还有历史性
historical.
你知道在美国革命中
Did you know that in the American Revolution,
英国人曾经把战俘关在东河的一条船上吗
the British used to keep prisoners of war on a boat in the East River?
其中有一万二的人死了
And like 12,000 of them died.
而他们不知道该如何处理这些尸体
And they didn't know what to do with the bodies,
所以他们就扔海里
so they just dumped them overboard.
在脑中真实想像一下
I mean, literally picture that in your mind.
喔我有
Oh, I am.
不管怎样 你事业如何
So, anyway, how's business going?
嗯
Yeah...
进展顺利
it's going all right.
我原本有四个客户 这周又多两个
I've got like four clients and pitching two more this week.
而且 如果你得到那个宣传♥单♥
And, you know, if you get that promoshe...
我绝对会记得你的
Yes, I will definitely keep you in mind.
我 呃 要给你东西
I, uh, got something for you.
丹尼 你也太周到了
Danny, that's so thoughtful!
看看这个?
Check this out!
一张名片
A business card!
满足你所有的平面设计需求
For all your graphic design needs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我自己设计的喔
Designed it myself.
嘿 你有想过亲我吗
Hey, have you ever thought about kissing me?
自从你在我的第一次员工会议上 把咖啡洒在我的腿上之后 我每天都想
Only every day since you spilled coffee on my lap in my first staff meeting.
♪ The memory of you lives... ♪
哇
Wow.
哇 哇 嗯
Wow, wow. -Yeah.
♪ All from one glimmer of your smile ♪
♪ I've given love a chance ♪
♪ Dreamt of a true romance ♪
♪ But nothing compares to being with you ♪
你觉得他回家了
Do you think he's home?
怎么了 你在跟踪我吗 小甜心
What, are you stalking me, Shortcake?
嗯 其实我刚刚还翻了一下你的垃圾
Yeah, just went through your garbage, actually.
真的 嗯 嗯
Really? -Mm-hm.
有找到什么有趣的吗
Find anything interesting?
就日常的用品啊 食物残渣啊
You know, the usual stuff: food scraps,
硬掉的面纸啊 成人尿布啊
stiff Kleenex, adult diapers.
你应该多笑点
You should always laugh.
你应该多幽默几下
You should always be funny.
所以 约会如何
So, how was your date?
他是不是用鼻子把最后 一个肉丸子滚到你那里去了
Did he roll the last meatball over to you with his nose?
你有亲他吗 嗯
Did you kiss him? -Yeah.
然后
And?
然后
And...
我 我不会再和他约会了
I...am not going to date him anymore.
因为
Because?
因为没人像你那样吻我
Because nobody kisses me like you do.
♪ uplifting music ♪
嗯
Mm.
喔我的天啊
Oh, my God.
啥
电影精选列表